The Spoiled Brat

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

After the unexpected scene back there, I decided to eat my lunch at a coffeeshop nearby. I brought my Ipad just as to transfer all the photos I've taken for this day. I decided to check my email and I found one from my sister, Seojin noona. God! I miss her. She's actually 4 years older than me and she was left with my parents in the States. I opened the email and I can't believe what I saw. It was a notification letter from Seoul National University. I was accepted as a transferee there andthat I can go to school in a week. Thanks to Seojin noona for arranging this for me. She's used in arranging things for me. From my personal stuffs to my love life. She had arranged numerous blind dtaes for me, saying that I might find my perfect match in one of them. She really wants me to have a girlfriend even if she herself doesn't have a boyfriend either.

 

"Aish noona..I just missed you." I said to myself as I think of her.

 

After reading the letter, I decided to call my noona just as to thank her for her help.

 

"Yoboseyeo.." noona said as she answered the call.

"Noona.." I said smilingly.

"Oh. Hey Sehunnie. How are you? I miss you so much." she said.

"I'm good. I miss you too. So much."

"Awww~~ So, why'd you call? Something wrong?" she asked.

"Uh..No. I saw your email and I just wanna thank you for your help noona."

"Aish.. No prob 'lil brother. Anything for you." I giggled as I heard her say that. Noona spoils me a lot but it changes as I grew older.

"So, you dating someone?" she asked. These kinds of questions will never be left out everytime I talk to her.

"Nope."

"Met someone?"

"Yeah. CRAZY one."

"Pretty?"

"A bit."

"Oh~ I see~ Who knows.." she said while giggling.

"Aish noona."

"Whaaatt?~~ Hey! Look, I gotta go. Call you later. ayt?"

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye 'lil bro. I love you."

"Love you too.." I said and finally hang the phone.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As soon as I dropped the call, I procedeed on transfering the photos from my DSLR to my Ipad. I was randomly looking through the photos until one photo caught my attention.

 

It was the girl I've argued with awhile ago. I might have pressed the capture button without my notice. O decided to look at it for awhile. Looking at the photo made me realized that she is really pretty. It's just that her attitude is something really unexpected from a girl. Her eyes were perfect even if ut has an angry expression on it. Her nose was not the typical perfect nose but it goes well with her small. face. Her long black hair that falls perfectly even if it was a bit messy due to her running. And lastly, her plumped lips. Lookong at her photo made me smile, thinking that our argument awhile ago was a bit childish. It was more like an argument of two 3 year olds fighting over a piece of candy. Too much for an acquiantance. Sigh.

 

For a moment there, I was trying to decide whether to delete her photo or not. I don't know why but I just can't press the delete button. Aish! This is driving me insane. Why am I having thoughts of someone whom I just met for a few minutes and the worst is, someone that I don't even know by name. Sigh.