The more you hate, the more you love? I DON'T THINK SO~ :3

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

With no choice left for me, I introduced myself to him. I didn't even bother to look him in the eyes since I know that it won't do me any good. God! I hate him! I don't know why but once I hated someone from the first encounter, I would continue to hate them.

 

After introducing myself, I bowed to him as a sign of respect. But take note, I NEVER MEANT IT. When I got straight back up, I looked at him and instead of a smile, he gave me an insulting smirk. THIS GUY'S TOTALLY GETTING INTO MY NERVES! Argh!

 

I composed myself just as to not let Miss Choi notice my annoyance with "MY NEW CLASSMATE". Pft!

 

"Thank you Miss Kim. You may now take your sit." I sitted as soon as Miss Choi allowed me to.

 

I continued to observe him from where I was sitted and he continued to flash his "eye smile" to everyone and it seems that the girls were falling for it. PATHETIC!

 

"Oh Sehun.." I whispered to myself. So, that's it, that's his name. Whatever!

 

I turned my attention back to Miss Choi. She was orienting him and finally showed him his seat.

 

"Mr. Oh, you can sit beside Miss Kim at the back."

 

WHAT?!! Is God punishing me?! This is too much! First, that JERK as my classmate and now, he;s going to sit beside me?! Sigh!. I wanted to retaliate but I was not in the mood to argue with anyone today so I just let it be. I looked at him and I saw him walking twards me until he finally sitted beside me. God! This is driving me crazy!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

Miss Choi told me to sit beside the brat, Jaehee, that is. Nice name, but totally the opposite of her attitude. I walked towards her and she was looking back at me with annoyance. As soon as I reached my seat, I looked at her but she just gave me a nasty look. Her annoyance made me smile, thinking tha she has no choice but to spend her next semesters with me.

 

"BRAT." I said silently looking in front.

"JERK." I heard her say that word again. I looked at her but she was looking straightly at the blackboard. She didn't even bother to look at me when she said her statement.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N: I smell trouble~ :p]