The Independent Mister

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

Today was a perfect day. The weather was quite chily even if the sun was up in the sky. Without anything to do for today,I decided to take a walk at the busy streets of Seoul and brought my DSLR with me. I took a few shots of the busy cars in the streets, the people lurking around and the various bulidings located at the city. I'm OH SEHUN . I am living independently since my family is living in the States. I decided to finish my studies here since the fact that I'm half American, half Korean amazed me. I've lived the first 12 years of my life in the United States but when my dad told me everything about his home country, the things about Korea had been my interest. Until one day, I've decided to tell my parents that I wanna go to Korean to study. They didn't stop me on doing so and now, I've been living my life here in Korea for almost 5 years already. My korean skills are improving and I'm happy that I can communicate with the Korean people using our native language.

 

 

I was walking around until a graffitti written on a narrow part of the street caught my attention. It was a simple graffitti and I know a lot of people look at it as an example of vandalism. But by the way it was written gave it a different look , thus, making me consider it as an art. I decided to stay there and took a few shots of the wall.