Now, the truth had come out.

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

Right after class, I've decided to wait by Krysta's locker. I really wanted to talk to her. It may be a bit early but I just need to clear things out with her.

 

Luckily, there were no students lurking around the corridor since Krystal's locker was located at the second floor of the building.I patiently waited for her to come. I was pretty sure that she was gonna visit her locker since I know very well that girls doesn't like bringing heavy stuffs in their bags.

 

A few moments later, the person that I was waiting for finally arrived.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V

 

After English class, I decided to go to directly to my locker to get the things I neede for the next class. The moment I arrived at the second floor, a tall guy with a slim figure was leaning on my locker. I really wasn't able to  see his face since he was looking down at his feet. Out of curiosity, I decided to approach him.

 

"Yah! What are you doing there?!" I said to him as I was walking towards him. 

 

"Waiting for you.." the guy answered. And as soon as he moved his head up, my eyes grew larger when I saw who it was.

 

"OH SEHUN? Is that you?" Its him. It's Oh Sehun. He's my childhood friend, as well as my first boyfriend..and my first love. "SEHUNNIE!!~ It's you! I miss you!"

 

"You do?." he said in an expressionless voice.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"You miss me? Really? ...after leaving me without any clue, now you're gonna tell me you miss me?!" Sehun got a very serious look on his face. I guess he's still mad ate me for leaving him. I just hope he forgives me.

 

"But-" I tried to retaliate but I was cut off.

"Shut up. I don't even wanna hear any of your lies Krystal!" he said. Whoa! That's out of bounds! Me?! A liar?!

 

"YAH! If you're mad at me, say so! But don't you ever call me a liar!!"

 

"Why? Isn't it true?! You mean, the fact that you ditched me for someone even if we're still TOGETHER, wasn't true?! Huh!"

 

"Oh~ So you knew? What if I tell you that it was true? What are you gonna do? He's a much better guy than you are! CHOI MINHO was WAAAAYYY better! And I swear to God, my current boyfriend is way better that you! YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING OH SEHUN!" I backfired and said it with all honesty.

 

"Well, I saw that coming. Same to you Krystal Jung. YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING. You may look perfect, but I swear to God, I'm gonna find someone more perfect and more deserving than you are." He said. Someone more perfect than ME? Impossible!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

The Krystal Jung i've known was gone. She turned into an overconfident and worthless It Girl.

 

"Good for nothing, huh? You'll see." I said to myself as I was walking away from her. Her eyes followed me as soon as our argument ended. 

 

Now I know, everything that my friends told me about Krystal were true. Now, she is indeed WORTHLESS.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

I was about to climb the last three steps of the stairs heading to the second floor where my locker was located until I heard a familiar voice from upstairs. It sounded like a guy and a girl quarelling. Might be one of those LQs in the campus. I decided to ignore them and went directly to my locker. But as soon as I arrived upstairs, I saw Sehun and Krystal talking to each other.

 

"What's up with this two?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

Sehun was just a new student here. How come he knows Krysral Jung alreday? Well, I guess he's making his move already. Even he, fell for Krystal's charm. Is she the only girl in this world? Sigh.

 

I continued to discretely observe them and I guess they weren't able to notice me since both of their back were facing me.

 

For a moment there, I thought that Sehun was just trying to ask Krystal out but as time goes by, their talk became more and more serious. Now, I'm really starting to get suspicious.

 

BUT WAIT! Why am I even interested in them?! Aish! I grabbed my books and hurriedly went down the stairs. I breathed deeply as I reached the parking area but it seems that the scene back there kept on haunting me. The thoughts of Sehun and Krystal continued to linger in me as we drove our way home. I really can't help myself to get suspicious. I really wonder what;s up with the two of them. Their conversation back there seems to be really serious and I'm sure that it's more than just someone asking Krystal out on a date. I tried to shook my head to get rid of all the thoughts from my head.