Oh Sehun: "Too much of a brat!"

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

3RD PERSON P.O.V

 

The next few weeks were riot for both Sehun and Jaehee. Jaehee was left with no choice but to spend the whole semester with Sehun beside her since Miss Choi announced their permanent seats. Since both of them were really fond of Physics, the two were partnered up as "LAB BUDDIES". The usual arguments were there, most especially to Jaehee since she's stuck with no one but her "MORTAL ENEMY"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

This semester is getting worst by every week that pass. Worst, not in the way that I hate this brat but because of the fact that she's not coordinating with me as a LAB BUDDY. For goodness sake! She really hate me for real?!

 

"Yah! You have to thank me for that!" I said to her as I handed a piece of lab paper to her.

 

"For what?" she said and raised an eyebrow.

 

"For that "A" rate on our lab paper." I replied.

 

"How did it even happen to be because of you? We're lab buddies! BUD-DIES. Meaning, we both get to have the credits! DUH~" she backfired.

 

This is seriouly making me furious! She didn't even help me with the computation, nor the conclusions. Is "thank you" that hard to say??

 

"Yah! You didn't even help me with the computations! You must thank me."

 

"Thank you your face! Why? Did you ask for my help? I was just waiting for you to ask me for hep, but you went all genius and did all the work yourself. And now, you're gonna ask me to thank you?!"

 

God! This girl is totally getting into my nerves! I was just asking a simple "thank you", then she went all sarcastic!! Aish!! I can't handle her anymore! SHE'S TOO MUCH OF A BRAT!!

 

With too much frustration, I decided to walk out of the laboratory. I can't take her anymore! Aish!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

He's not only a jerk! He's also demanding! Me? Thanking him for his work?! Duh! He's the one who didn't ask for my help in the first place! That's not my problem anymore. Due to stree, Sehun and I had an argument. He was ranting a lot about that lab paper.

 

Being the arrogant kid that I am, I didn't let myself lose to all his rants. After a few minutes, he suddenly went out of the room. I guess, I won the argument.

 

"What's his problem?" I asked myself as I watched him went away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON P.O.V

 

Jaehee managed to keep her strong image but she suddenly let out a discrete pout.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

Aish! Why am I feeling guilty and all? Sehun's not even important to me. Yeah. We've been lab buddies for a week already but our relationship as partners stop there. After the class, IT'S DONE. So why bother to think about him. AISH! Get a hold of yourself Kim Jaehee!