The Bestfriend

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

After few hours of practice, Chanyeol and I decided to take a break. We went to our usual side of the dance studio and talk about random stuffs. We talked about his usual routines, such as, dating numerous girls. Well, being the playboy that he is, it won't shock me if one day, he'll come up to me saying that he wants me to the godmother of his child. But I won't blame him for being such. He got killer good looks. With just a simple smile from him, girls would totally propose to him. That's why, a ot of girls envy me for being his bestfriend. But being the usual girl-boy bestfriend relationship, we've already been mistaken as a couple for numerous times. Thus, putting me in trouble. A lot of girls have threatened me because of Chanyeol and it just . Just because he's my bestfriend and that we're almost together at all times, doesn't mean he's my boyfriend. Aish! People and their dirty minds.

 

"So, dating someone new? Or should I say, dating a new clan?" I said to him.

 

"Well, been checking someone out." he answered.

 

"Someone? You mean, just ONE???" I asked again. Whoa! Is that even possible? Park Chanyeol? dating only ONE girl?

 

"Yup. Heyyy~~ I'm not that bad!" he retaliated. I giggled as I heard him say that.

 

"Well. You can't blame me! After years of being together! You can't blame your bestfriend if she's shock that you're SERIOUSLY dating a girl this time!" I emphasized the word 'seriously'. "Is she pretty?"

 

"Of course she is." Chanyeol said confidently. "Do you think I'd date someone ugly?" he added. Guess that girl is really pretty and I bet she came from a very influential family since Chanyeol never dated anyone with an low profile.

 

"Tell me all about her.."

 

"Naa~ I'll tell you if we're together already, ayt?" Chanyeol put his arm over my shoulder as he said his statement. I never saw my bestfriend this excited. But whoever she is, and if ever my bestfriend's serious about her, she better treat him right. Or else, I'm gonna cut her head off!