What is Love?? :33

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

The next morning was a Saturday. But instead of taking a walk in the city, I decided to go to the dance studio that my friend, Baekhyun told me about. As soon as I arrived, I saw my friends waiting for me. It seems that Baekhyun, Suho and Luhan are really fond of dancing.

 

"Hey men! You ready?" Baekhyun said as he approached me.

 

"Yup." I replied confidently, though a bit nervous since I haven't been dancing for years.

 

"Yah! Relax yourself! Its gonna be an easy routine." Luhan said.

 

We watched the video on Baekhyun's tablet PC. The whole routine was a manly one. Perfect for the 4 of us.

 

"What's that song called?" I inquired.

 

"EXO's MAMA." Luhan answered me back.

 

"Have you heard about them?" Suho asked.

"Yeah. I have some of their songs." I replied.

 

"Yah! We're not here to discuss about EXO. We're here to do their routine, remember?" Baekhyun interrupted.

 

The three of us turned our attention to Baekhyun as he taught us step by step. Until, all of us were dancing the first half of the song together.

 

After getting the first half of the routine, we decided to take a break. We went to the far end part of the dance studio. We were at the middle of talking about random things until someone entered the studio. Well, it was easy to notice someone since there were only few dancers in the studio, plus, the studio was quite wide. The banging of the door was enough to catch our attention, but the moment I saw that "someone", my eyes grew a bit larger.

 

It was Jaehee. She was wearing an oversized grey shirt with a "HERSHEY" written on it and some baggy pants.

 

"What is she doing here?" I asked Luhan as I watched her hugged a guy. Must be her boyfriend..

 

"I don't know. I bet she's gonna practice another routine today." he answered.

 

"Is that her boyfriend?" I asked, referring to the tall guy she's with.

 

"No. That's Park Chanyeol, her bestfriend. Chanyeol's family owns this dance studio. They still got a bunch scattered in Seoul." Baekhyun answered me.

 

I continued to watch them as they practice their routine. She is really good dancing. Well, as I see it on my perspective. They were practicing the same song with ours. And as I observed, they already mastered the steps. Whoa! That's impressive. Most especially that she's a girl.

 

"Wow~ She's amazing.." Baekhyun uttered.

 

All three of us looked as him the moment we heard him say that. Does he like her?

 

"Do you like her?" Suho asked as he lightly hit him with his elbow.

 

Does he? Answer it Baekhyunnie! Answer it!

 

"And what if I do? I'm a guy and besides, she's single!" he replied, slightly giggling.

 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed, making all three of them look at me with a puzzled look on  their faces.

 

"W-Why? Something wrong? What happened to you?" Suho asked me. Aish! Why did I even say that?! OH SEHUN! What's up with you?!! AISH~~~~!

 

"Uh..N-Nothing.." I managed to utter, I slightly shook my  head and plugged the earphones in my ears.

 

I lost my mind..Neoreul choeum manaseulttae..

Neo hana ppaego modeun goseun get in slow motion...

Naege malhaejwo, ige sarangiramyeon...

[MEANING: I lost my mind the moment I saw you.

Except you, everything get in slow motion.

Tell me..If this is love.]

 

The singers sang as I turned my attention back at her. I'm not that babo to not understand the meaning of the song. Aish! Why am I having such thoughts?!