The Troublemaker Part 2

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

I woke up at around 9am. I told Appa that I was only going to shop and that there's no need to tell his bodyguards to come with me. Yes, my punishment was the bodyguard thing. I can't go anywhere without those ugly looking monsters by my side and truly, IT ! But I guess I have no choice but to deal with it. Sigh.

 

I went out of the house together with the three "monsters" following me. It was a chilly day though the sun was shining brightly. We went inside the car and I was sitted alone at the mid-part of the car with a bodyguard at the back and the other two was on the driver's seat.

 

I TOTALLY NEED TO THINK OF A WAY TO GET THIS MONSTERS OUT OF SIGHT.

 

"Are you okay ma'am?" the bodyguard at the driver's seat asked me as I was thinking.

"Uh..Y-Yeah." I replied. Stuttering.

 

I GOT IT! Thank God there's a lot of public restrooms at the park. I might find one that's nearer to my destination. I thought of it for awhile and finally decided to speak. I just hope it works.

 

"Uh..Could you drop me off there. I'll just use the restroom." I said in a way that they will not notice my plan.

 

They might have thought of it for a while but did so later. I stepped out of the car as soon as a monster opened the door for me.

 

"Want us to come with you ma'am?" the bodyguard on my left asked me. I almost choked as I heard him say that.

 

"Are you nuts?! You, coming with me?!!" I said while pointing at the 3 of them. "Wanna die?" I threatened them.

 

Thay bowed their heads and apologized. "You can stay outside the restroom  if you want to." The two went with me while the other one was left to watch the car.

 

As I went inside the restroom, I quickly think of a way to get out of there without those monsters' notice. I look around the restroom and luckily, there was a backdoor and as I see it, they won't notice me if I go out that door. I quietly opened the backdoor so that they won't hear a thing or else, my whole plan would be a mess. As soon as I opened the door, I quickly rn away, but then,one of the monsters noticed me. AISH!

 

"Miss Jaehee! Come back!!!" he shouted as they started chasing me.

 

I ran as I fast I can until I lost them. I made a detour and ended up hiding at a narrow part of the street.