The First Encounter ♥

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

While I was looking through the photos I've taken, a lady suddenly got into the scene. She was breathing heavily. Seems that she was running a lot. Is she in trouble? I was quite startled when she came.

 

I tried to observe her for a few seconds and decided to talk to her - to know what was going on.

 

"Hey, miss...Are you okay?" I asked concernedly. She was quite pretty even if she was all covered with sweat.

 

"What do you care?!!" she answered back. I was shocked by the manner she said her statement. I never expected that a girl could actually have that kind of attitude in front of someone. Her attitude made me a bit mad so I decided to raise my voice on her.

 

"HEY! I was just asking if you were alright okay?!  'Coz I'm thinking you might be in trouble and that I may help you!" I backfired.

 

"Why?! Did I tell you to go all concerned for me?!!" She said. Whoa! She's totally rude. She may have a pretty face but her attitude outshines her prettiness. She was giving mer a dirty look. SPOILED BRAT!

 

"Oh okay!! I'm sorry for being concerned! I never knew that being concerned is already a sin! BRAT!"

 

"Whatever! I don't even know you! Why am I even wasting my time on you! JERK!"

 

She gave me one last look and stormed out of the place. That was fast! Something really unexpected for this day. That girl really got into my nerves that instant and by the looks of her, I think she's really brave. I won't doubt it if she were in trouble. I turned my attention back to my DLSR and shook my head, just as to get rid of the moments with that girl.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

"THAT JERK! Aish! Why do other people love getting into other people's lives?!" I thought to myself as I continued to walk by the streetside.

 

That moment there was something really unexpected! Who would have thought that I'm gonna argue with someone I just met. Alright. I might have acted a bit rued, but he's just - AISH! Why am I even thinking of him! I shook my head and looked back, thinking that those monsters were still after me. Luckily, I've lost them.

 

A few minutes later, I reached my destination - the dance studio, more like, my heaven. I do love dancing. It's been my passion ever since I stepped into high school. But due to my dad's restrictions, I wasnt allowed to pursue it. I was not even allowed to join any contest as well as school performances. Too much for a 17 year old like me, ei? I guess that's the way it is. My dad's really business minded. He wants me focus on my studies since he wants me to inherit the company even if Jongin oppa was there. Sigh! Being a CEO's daughter isn't that fun as you think it is.

 

I entered the dance studio and I found my bestfriend, Park Chanyeol, waiting for me. He's 4 years my senior but we've been friends ever since the first time I entered this dance studio.

 

"Yah! What took you so long?! I've been waiting ofr you for almost an hour already. What happened to you?" Chanyeol asked me as he got up from where he was sitting.

 

"Monsters" I rolled my eyes as I answered him.

"Again? Let me guess, you've been in trouble again,aren't you?"
"You bet."

"Why? What happened? Don't tell me you your dean this time?" Chanyeol teased.

"Eeew~ I'd rather die! No~ I punched a guy's face." I replied.
"WHAT?! A GUY'S face?! "

"Yeah. Whatever. He deserved it anyway."
"You're crazy Jaehee-ah.." he said while giggling.
"I know. So let's get started." I obliged.