Dinner

Unexpected Love

Chapter 5: Dinner

----------------------------------------------

Minwoo went down to see if the dinners ready. “Oh, great timing, son. Call the others and tell them the dinner’s ready.” His umma said. Minwoo nodded and headed to upstairs.

“Dinner’s ready.” Minwoo called. Eunbin and Eun Jo went down excitedly. But HaeRa seems not to hear it.

“Honey, dinner’s ready.” Minwoo called HaeRa mockingly. “Nae.” is only HaeRa's response.

----------------------------------

At kitchen….

HaeRa sits between Minwoo and Eun Jo. Eunbin was in front of HaeRa  and Minwoo’s umma beside Eunbin in front of Minwoo and Minwoo’s appa sits at the head of the table.

“Eat well my dear.” Mrs. No  said to HaeRa. “Nae.” She replied with a smile. “Your smile doesn’t change.” Mr. No said. HaeRa and Mrs. No chuckled. “How’s school?” Mr. No asked.

“Good. Not as hard as I thought.” She replied. “I heard that Minwoo was popular there. Is that true?” Mrs. No asked and HaeRa nodded. “Nae. He’s one of kingka at school. And girls die to reach him.” HaeRa said.

Minwoo chuckled, “You too?” HaeRa glared at Minwoo, “Yah!”

“Hyung always like that.” Eun Jo whispered but able to hear be HaeRa. “Jinja? And you?” she jokingly asked. “Aniyo! I’m a gentleman.” He response quickly.

“Arasso.” HaeRa said with a giggle.

The kitchen was quiet for a while. Minwoo can’t take the quietness around and decided to ‘annoy’ HaeRa.

“Yah! Yoon HaeRa.” He said.

“Nae?” she response.

 “I’m going back. Kamsahamnida for the delicious meal.HaeRa.” Minwoo said dragging her away. “I’m finish too. Gumawo!” HaeRa said.

-----------------------------------

HaeRa glared at Minwoo. “Wae?” Minwoo asked innocently. “How dare you drag me that way!” HaeRa said with ‘intense’ yet like a whisper voice.

“Aren’t we supposed to finished the report?” Minwoo said. HaeRa rolled her eyes. “Arasso.” She said “But I’m going to wash up 1st.”

“Arasso.” Minwoo said heading in his room. HaeRa went in Eunbin’s room where she can contact her bestfriend, Lee Namjoo.

=PHONE CONVERSATION=

HaeRa- Yeoboseo?

Namjoo- Annyeong. HaeRa! Why’d you call? Something happened?

HaeRa- Aish! Shut up. Guest what, I’m at Minwoo’s house!

Namjoo- Aigoo.. dear HaeRa. I knew that. You’re staying there for one night. How’s his house?

HaeRa- Ayy.. Namjoo.. I’ve been here since I’m birth! Pabo..

Namjoo- Arasso. Nae, I knew that. You even have a picture.

HaeRa- Uhmm.. I just wanted to asked.. who’s your partner?

[they are now separated sections. HaeRa was at Class 1 and Namjoo was Class 2. So they didn’t have time to go together.]

Namjoo- Ahh.. We didn’t do that. Our professor got angry at my class because we’re noisy and stop that “reporting” thingy.

HaeRa- Ahh.. I feel so lucky!!

Namjoo- Arasso.. Umma's calling me. Gotta go. Bye

HaeRa- Bye.

=End OF CONVERSATION=

Then suddenly the door opened. Oh…it’s Eunbin. “Annyeong.” Eunbin greeted. “Annyeong.” HaeRa greeted back. “I’m washing up.” She added. “Arasso.”

----------------------------------

Mianhae for my late update :C Trying my best to update soon~!

PPYONG~! Leave a comment please!

I really love how THEY argue!! XD