Message

Unexpected Love

Chapter 33: Message 

----------------------------------------

 

While eating, Zarin’s eyes were at Kwangmin. Even eating, he looked like a living angel here at Earth. She was fangirling at her mind. I really do hope that you’ll wait for me. She sighed.

After eating, Youngmin suddenly grabbed the microphone. “Arasso, now we’re finished eating. Let’s call that girl.” He pointed at Zarin. “Come here. You said that you’re giving the message for ----“ he said. He just mouthed the boy’s name. So everyone grew curious.

Zarin gulped and walked to get the microphone. “Uhh… Annyeong. You know who is he, of course.” She chuckled. “I just wanted you to know that I changed or unnie changed my appearance for you, for you to recognized me but I was taken aback when  that day come that you say some things…” she paused and looked up the ceiling then to her feet.

She bit her lip. “But I was never been in love until you came. I know it’s hearing it from me but—“ she was cut when someone say. “No, it doesn’t . It was sweet.” She looked around and saw Kwangmin. She can’t help it but smile. “Oh yeah, for you its sweet, Gumawo.”

“Yeah. I was never been angry at you it was just…” she sighed. “It will be more difficult if I leave the country for 5 years. It will be difficult for you and me to…to—“she was cut when Kwangmin grabbed her wrist. She dropped the microphone at the floor. Zarin was shocked when Kwangmin grabbed her like that.

“Yah, where are we going?” she asked. Kwangmin didn’t answer. They reached the garden. Kwangmin let go of her wrist and sighed. “Don’t mention it again.” Kwangmin said. “What?” she asked. “That day.” He said. “I hate it. I made you angry at me.” He said. “I told you I was never been angry at you.” Zarin said.

Kwangmin’s back was facing Zarin. Tears flow down at his cheeks. “So you’re not angry at me? And why are…why are you—“lips touched his lips made his question cut. Zarin cupped his face. Kwangmin wrapped his hands around her waist and deepened the kiss.

Zarin broke the kiss but her forehead was touching his. “Saranghae.” She said. Kwangmin pecked a kiss at Zarin’s lips. “Saranghae. I hope you’ll not do that again.” He said and she just nodded.

They smiled at each other and hug. “The best day of my life was at the wall.” She mumbled and chuckled. Kwangmin chuckled. “Me too.” He said.

------------------------------------------

Ohhh....Mianhae for that short chapter, hehe..

I hope you guys will leave a comment~

And actually, it will be ending so soooooon!!!! XD

Oh! And actually, on my drafts is finished but Imma type it first XD

And what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned guys! PPYONG!XD