Jealousy

Unexpected Love

Chapter 20: Jealousy

--------------------------------

=Minwoo's POV=

Arggh! Bothersome! Why did HaeRa accepted Youngmin’s invitation? Or…what if HaeRa’s the one who invited Youngmin? Aish. I better known if HaeRa was at home now.

I went at HaeRa’s house. I knocked but nobody opened the door. So I opened the door and greeted. “Annyeonghaeseyo?”

“Who’s there?” a voice said. I think it was Bora.

“Annyeong, Minwoo imnida.”

“Oh! Oh! Minwoo! Come in. Waeyo?” Yeah, I’m right. It was Bora-noona.

“Uhh.. Noona, I’d like to know if HaeRa was back?” I asked politely.

“Oh…aniya. She’s with Youngmin-ah.” Right, she’s not back. My smile dropped.

“Aigoo. Don’t worry, she likes yo…. Ha-ha.” She incompletes her sentences. Did my hearing was that low? What?! HaeRa like me?

“UNNIE!!” someone shouted. I looked behind and saw HaeRa. She was staring badly at Bora-noona. I think it’s because Bora revealed her secret.

She nervously laughed and went nearer at noona. She covered noona’s mouth and said. “Ha-ha. What a big, fat liar. Now unnie, continue your work.”

“But-“

“Aniya!  Continue it!” HaeRa said. Noona went back to work.

“Ahh..I’m leaving now, HaeRa-ah.” I said and headed towards the door. “Oh. Arasso, be careful!”

Did I just hear HaeRa said be careful? Ha-ha. I lost my ear. When I was outside HaeRa’s house, I saw Youngmin. He’s smiling widely at me. I faked a smile. I move nearer to him.

“So, it was true that you two were neighbors, eh?” he asked. I he blind?!

“Nae.” I response. “Wouldn’t you mind if I come in? At your house?” ha?! He? No way!

“Nae.” What?! Did I just say nae?

“Good!” he said. He ran at the door of my house. He knocked and come in. “Annyeonghaesyo?”

“Minwoo-oppa, who’s he?” Eunbin asked. “My classmate and my and HaeRa’s friend. Youngmin.” I replied.

“Oh.”

“Annyeonghaeseyo, Jo Youngmin imnida.” He introduced.

Tsk. Show up.

“Yah, No Eunbin! No distraction, arasso?” I said. She nodded. “Arasso.”

Me and Youngmin went to my room.

“Wow, your cabinet has many pictures.” He said in amazement. Well, he’s right. It was full of my and HaeRa’s pictures when we’re kids.

“Who’s this? She looks familiar..” he pointed HaeRa. “That’s HaeRa.” I replied. He just nod.

There’s a silence for a while. Then he spoke. “Minwoo-ah.”

“Nae?”

“Do you liked HaeRa-ah?” what kind of question is this?!

“Uhh…aniya. She’s just a sister to me.” I denied it. But deep inside me, I loved her more than friends

“Oh. So that mean.. I can confess to her?” what?! Confession?!

“I already confess to her.” I said without thinking.

“So you…liked her?”

“Isn’t that obvious?!” I blurted out.  He laughed at me.

When he was about to leave the room, I said. “She’s mine, hyung..”

“Jinja?” he said with a ‘teasing’ tone. He chuckled. “So..if you confess to her then she know your feelings, why did she didn’t wait for you? I mean, doesn’t she’ll invite you?”

Ha? Nae, if she likes me and she knows I liked her too, why’d she wait for me. She knows…bwoh?! Did I believed him? Ha-ha, paboyah Minwoo.

He smirked and left the room. Yeah he’s kinda right, right? ARGGHH!! DON’T DARE TO TELL THAT AGAIN NO MINWOO! DON’T BELIEVED AT THAT BASTARD! ARGHH.. I just punched myself for some lessons..