Farewell Party: Banana Game

Unexpected Love

Chapter 32: Farewell Party: Banana Game

--------------------------------------------------------

“Annyeong!” HaeRa and Minwoo greeted. “Annyeong.” Youngmin and HaNi greeted back. They chuckled. “Sit down there.” Minwoo said pointing to the other couch in front of them. HaeRa smiled sweetly at HaNi. “You look very beautiful today, HaNi-ah.” She said.

Then she turned her gaze at Youngmin. “Someone is very amused at your beauty.” She said and chuckled. Youngmin pouted and blush a little. “Gumawo, unnie.” HaNi said.

“Hyung. What exactly we’re going to do here?” Kwangmin suddenly entered the room. He saw HaNi and HaeRa with them. “So, you’re going to have a party here?” Kwangmin asked and they nodded. “Unnie! Mianhae I’m late!” Zarin said running as she entered the room. She bumped at Kwangmin. She whined in pain then she rubbed her head and looked up. “Kwa-kwangmin?” she stuttered seeing Kwangmin in front of her. “An-annyeong, Za-zarin.” He flashed a smile. Youngmin and Minwoo faked a cough.

Kwangmin dragged Zarin at the couch beside Youngmin and HaNi. “HaeRa-unnie!~” she mouthed and HaeRa just winked. “So we’re going to wait for our other classmates to arrive.” Minwoo said and looked at the clock. “It’s almost 3:00 and I told them EXACTLY!” he yelled. HaeRa covered his mouth and glare at him. “Don’t shout at my ear, you pabo!” she said and removed her hand. Minwoo laughed sarcastically. “Mianhae.”

----------------------------

Minutes past and all their classmate are there. “Annyeonghaseyo. Attention please.” Youngmin said in the microphone and all of their classmate turned a look at Youngmin. “Kamsahamnida! Now, this party is a farewell party for Zarin because she’s going to Paris.” Minwoo said. “And we don’t want her to leave when someone is here loving her.” Minwoo mumbled at the microphone and all of them laughed except for Kwangmin and Zarin.

HaeRa get annoyed at her boyfriend then snatched the microphone. “Mianhae for the behavior of pabos here.” She chuckled and glared at Minwoo. “We’re not going to let her leave when we don’t get a chance to be with her, nae?” HaNi said and they nodded. “So now, we’re going to make her happiest day at Korea!” Youngmin said and Minwoo and Youngmin clapped their hands like a child making the class laughed.

HaeRa faced-palm herself and shook her head. She rolled her eyes. “And now, we’re going to—“ HaeRa was interrupt when Minwoo snatched the microphone. “We’re going to play! BWAHAHA~!” he laughed. HaeRa sighed. “What are we going to play now?” she asked. “Don’t worry, jagiya. I know some couple games.” Minwoo winked at her. HaeRa slapped his arm and groaned.

“Now! We’re going to have 3 couples, 4 rounds!” Youngmin said. Minwoo smirked. “NAE!~ Just exact! I volunteer myself and HaeRa!” Minwoo said, raising his hand. “What game?” he asked. Youngmin pulled out a banana and smirked. “Banana game?” HaeRa asked.

“Aniya…! Aish. It’s called—“ he think for a moment. “I don’t know but the directions are, Girls hand will be tied at their back while the boys just sit there.” He pointed the couch. “Then the girls will be responsible of eating and peeling the banana.” He paused for a moment. “Oh! The banana is at the boy’s mouth.” He smiled.

“Oh…” Minwoo said. “I volunteer! Me and HaeRa!” he chirped making HaeRa annoyed. “I volunteer! HaNi and me.” Youngmin said then turned his gaze at HaNi. “Yah~” HaNi is about to protest when Youngmin pulled her at the couch. “Well, we will need one more couple.” Minwoo said.

HaeRa think for a moment then turn a looked at Zarin who was sitting there, alone. “The farewell girl!!!” she pointed Zarin. Zarin jumped a little then glared at her unnie. “C’mon, you don’t want to be the kill joy, nae?” HaeRa said then their classmates nodded and pouted.

Zarin stomped at the couch. “Now…” HaeRa glanced at Kwangmin then smiled. “Kwangmin-ah…” she called. Kwangmin looked at her, she was smirking. “Bwoh?” he asked. Then, other girls dragged him to the couch, beside Zarin. Zarin looked at Kwangmin then to HaeRa. “Unnie!~” she whined. “NO KILL JOY~” the class said and HaeRa nodded.

Minwoo dragged HaeRa at the couch. Now, the girls tied HaeRa, HaNi and Zarin’s hand at the back of them while the boys just sit there. “Remember, if one of you first finished the banana will be considered as winner.” One of their classmate said and winked.

“Now, ready...” the girls bended. “Get set…” the girls bite the banana peel. “GO~” they started peeling the banana.

HaeRa was the first one to peel out the banana. Minwoo smirked. Really know how to do it, huh? He thought and looked at HaeRa.

HaNi looked at Youngmin while she’s peeling the banana. He was red as tomato…! HaNi continued peeling the banana then she eat the first part then chew it.

Zarin was peeling the banana while Kwangmin was staring at her. It was a quick of her. He thought and then smiled. Zarin saw Kwangmin smiling. Don’t smile! Not that freaking, cute smile! She thought.

HaeRa’s back was hurt of all that bending then she looked at smirking Minwoo. She chew the banana first then glared at Minwoo. She continued eating then…

They all cheered when HaeRa finished the banana first. She straightened herself then stretched a little. “Wa-wat-water~!” she said then coughed. Minwoo quickly get a juice then passed at HaeRa. HaeRa drank it then faced Minwoo. “I hate that smirk!” she said.

HaNi and Zarin almost finished exactly in the same time. Zarin and HaNi’s cheeks were burn. Zarin bit her bottom lip. Why are you blushing Zarin?! I hate you cheeks! She thought. She glanced at Kwangmin who was smiling sweetly at her. She quickly looked away. I don’t like that smile! It makes me flattered! ><

“What’s the price?” Minwoo asked. A maid come in the room then gave them a box. She bowed a little then went out of the room. “What’s it?” HaeRa asked.

They opened it and saw a silver heart-shaped couple ring.

“Huh? A couple ring for that game?” HaeRa asked. Minwoo shook his head. “This is for the consolation winners.” He grinned and looked at Zarin and Kwangmin. “This.” He gave the box at Zarin and Kwangmin and he took it.

He grabbed the ring then wore it. “Zarin-ah…” he said shyly and gave Zarin the box. Zarin sighed and took it. She looked at it first. She examined every side of the ring and something was carved on it: <3 Forever you’ll be mine…

She grabbed Kwangmin’s hand where the ring is and took it. It also has a message there: …Forever I’ll be yours <3

 She wore the ring and looked at her hand. She smiled at her mind. Forever you’ll be mine, Forever I’ll be yours, huh? She looked at Kwangmin whose wearing it too.

HaeRa saw Zarin’s expression when she saw it. Still regretting Kwangmin, huh? She giggled. “Yah~ What about the two of us?” HaeRa asked and two maids entered the room.

A yellow box and red box this time. HaeRa took the red box and Youngmin took the yellow. They opened it. HaeRa’s jaw dropped open when she saw a couple ring, too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For HaNi and Youngmin’s was a golden heart-shaped couple ring while HaeRa and Minwoo’s was a diamond couple ring. HaeRa looked at it. “What are we going to do with a couple ring?” she asked. Minwoo grabbed HaeRa’s hand and put the ring on her index finger. “We’re going to wear it and promised not to lose it, arra?” Minwoo said. HaeRa looked at her hand then smiled.

“Aigoo, being that sweet this time. You’re not that type.” HaeRa said and chuckled. Minwoo rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. HaNi and Youngmin quietly wore it.

“Now, you know what’s inside it?” Minwoo asked. They all shook their heads except Zarin. “Forever you’ll be mine and forever I’ll be yours, nae?” Zarin answered and Minwoo nodded. “Promise us you’re not going to have a boyfriend there until you come back here. Kwangmin is here waiting for you, don’t let him hope on nothing.” Youngmin explained and smiled at Zarin. Zarin smiled and nodded.

“I’m going back after 4 years and I hope to see unnie and oppa at church so wait for me before you get married, nae?” Zarin chuckled followed by the others. HaeRa faked a cough. “I’m not going to do that.” She mumbled but enough to hear by Minwoo.

 “Why not? You like me, do you? Your umma wants me to be your yeobo, don’t know that?” he said. HaeRa’s eyes widened and face Minwoo. She gritted her teeth then smacked Minwoo on the arm. “Ouch!” Minwoo yelped in pain. He rubbed his arm.

“And also I wanted to see HaNi and Youngmin-ssi together.” Zarin added. HaNi and Youngmin blushed. “You know, when Minwoo and HaeRa were at 1st year high school, she always blushed when someone say it to us.” Minwoo chuckled.

HaeRa was about to slapped him again when Minwoo kissed her. He broke the kiss then ‘merhong’ HaeRa. Minwoo ran outside the room. “You bastard! Imma kill you punk!” HaeRa said then followed Minwoo. “Couples…” the class said.

Zarin sighed. “And I wish to see all of you when I arrived back the country.” She smiled. Youngmin looked Kwangmin who was looking at his hand. “Yah, Zarin-ah. You forgot someone.” He said. Zarin looked at Youngmin. “And…oh! Please tell our Seonsaengnim that I’m going to gave her a fansign of Suju.” She smiled. Youngmin rolled his eyes then pointed Kwangmin. Zarin’s smile fell. “I’m going to tell him later but now, let’s eat!” she said.

Kwangmin looked at Zarin then smiled. I’m going to wait, Zarin-ah.

-------------------------------------

OMONA~! What do you think guys? Comment please! ^^

BWAHAHAH~! Sweetest moment of Kwangmin and Zarin! XD My sister was smirking hearing her name here with Kwangmin. T.T

And I want to you to know that the line: Forever you’ll be mine and forever I’ll be yours is by me and my best chingu! ^^  I LOVE U CHINGU~

Her name is Rishel… <3 I want to say it all over the world! <3

Hehe…sorry for being like crazy… XD