Mianhaeyo

Unexpected Love

Chapter 30: Mianhaeyo…

-----------------------------------------

Kwangmin went out of his room and saw HaNi, HaeRa, Minwoo and Youngmin eating on the table. He rubbed his eyes and looked at them. “What are you doing here?” he asked. They all looked at him. “I let them stay because the rain is heavy.” Youngmin explained. “Continue eating guys.” He continue and they continue eating.

Kwangmin sat beside Minwoo. The sitting arrangement at the table was:

/HaNi/Youngmin/

/HaeRa/Minwoo/Kwangmin/

Kwangmin saw the closeness of Minwoo and HaeRa and he grew curious. “Since when you two that close? As in not enemy?” he asked coldly. Minwoo cleared his throat. “Hyung, we’re couples now. Since yesterday night.” he said. HaeRa nodded.

Kwangmin looked at them with a raise eyebrow. “Bwoh?” HaeRa asked. She gulped. Minwoo waved his hand in front of Kwangmin. Kwangmin blinked. “Stop that!” he yelled and pushed Minwoo’s hand away. He stared at HaeRa. “Since when you’re wearing a make-up?” he asked. HaeRa straightened herself. “Minwoo forced me.” She said and pouted. “I don’t wanna do it anymore.” She said and rubbed her eyes to remove the mascara.

Kwangmin sighed and stood up. “I’m not hungry anymore.” He said. He was about to leave when Youngmin grabbed his wrist. Kwangmin looked at his hyung, or should I say he glared at him. “BWOH?” he yelled. “You’re being like that since yesterday. Wae? Because Zarin is leaving? You’re always at your room and you don’t care even I’m so worried about you?!” Youngmin blurted out. He sighed.

“Don’t act so childish. Go tell her how much you love her. Don’t just stand there.” He said.

Kwangmin think for a second. He’s right. Why am I locking myself at my room? He thought. He quickly zoomed on his room and washed up. When he was finished, he quickly ran off the house.

“That was a quick of him.” HaeRa said and looked at Youngmin. Youngmin just looked at them with shock expression. “I…I don’t know he’ll realize it that fast.” He admitted. They continue eating and there was a silence.

Minwoo can’t take the silence in the atmosphere so he tried to tease HaNi and Youngmin instead of HaeRa. “Yah, are you two already dating?” he asked looking at the two. HaNi almost choke and Youngmin split his coffee and quickly wiped it. He looked at Minwoo, who was smirking. “Yah! Stop that smirk. I don’t like it.” Youngmin said.

“Wha-what did ya asked?” HaNi asked. Minwoo chuckled. “Aigoo, acting that innocent much? When did the two of you met?” Minwoo asked.

HaNi was about to say something when Youngmin replied. “When our Seonsaengnim asked her to tutor me at English.” He said and she nodded. “I thought HaeRa will do it?” Minwoo asked. HaeRa swallow the food inside and talked. “I excuse myself because I have a lot of work that day so I asked that HaNi will take in charge of him.” she explained then winked at HaNi. “Nae HaNi-ah?”

HaNi blushed a little then nod. “Seonsaengnim don’t mention that it is Youngmin.” She pouted. Youngmin chuckled. “She was surprised to see me.” He said. “Yah. I’m not.” HaNi scoffed with folded arms. Youngmin chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

AYYYIIIEEEE~!” HaeRa and Minwoo sang. And they chuckled while the two of them blushed.

----------------------------

Kwangmin reached Zarin’s house. [Well, he knows where it is] He knocked at the door twice. “In a minute!” a girl inside the house shouted. I hope it was Zarin. He thought. He heard it unlocked and a girl opened it. “Annyeonghasey-“ It was Zarin with wide eyes. Kwangmin can’t help but smile.

“What are you doing here? Still making fun of me that you love me?” she asked. Kwangmin’s smile disappeared. “You still don’t believe me?” he asked and Zarin shook her head immediately. “I don’t want to be fooled again. I don’t want you anymore.” She said firmly.

Kwangmin can’t help it but his eyes began to water. “Zarin-ah…” he was stopped when Zarin raised her hand. “I’m not going to believe you.” She said but now slower. “Zarin-ah. Do I looked like teasing you? I love you Zarin.” He said and wrapped his hands around her.

Zarin sobbed. “It will be more difficult when I continue believing you.” She said. She pulled Kwangmin away. “If you kept on loving me, mianhaeyo. You’ll just hurt yourself. I’m going to Paris. And I don’t know when will I come back…” she paused. “And I don’t want to hurt myself, Kwangmin so please. Don’t make this any harder.” She said.

Kwangmin sighed and looked at her. “I’m sorry. I can’t promise that. I will not stop loving you.” Then he walked away leaving Zarin there. Zarin can’t believe what Kwangmin just said. Tears ran down her cheeks. What does he say? Is he really… Is he really in love with me?

------------------------------

Barneyondafloor with new update! BWOHOHO~!

Do ya like it? Don't worry. Next chapter is here too! XD BWAHAHA~!

Don't forget to comment peeps! It will be highly appreciated! PPYONG~!

Annyeong! ^^