Embarassment

Unexpected Love

Chapter 21: Embarassment

--------------------------------

The class became quiet when the teacher came in.

“Annyeong.” The teacher greeted.

“Annyeonghaesyo.” The class greeted back with a bow then sits down again.

“Today, class. I’d like you to meet a new student.” She started. “Please be nice to her, she was the dongsaeng of Choi Siwon, one of the singers of the KPOP group, Super Junior.” Then a student came in. She has a short hair like a hair of a guy, and she’s blowing a bubble.

“Annyeonghaesyo, Choi Zarin.” The teacher greeted her. She just gives her teacher a smile and bow. “Well, Zarin-ssi, introduced yourself.” The teacher said with a warm smile...well, it was because she was the dongsaeng of Choi Siwon who is her bias at Super Junior.

“Annyeonghaeseyo, Choi Zarin imnida.” She said and bowed. “Well, why didn’t you study at a high curriculum school? Why here?” the teacher asked.

“Well, my appa said all of the students here were well-mannered. And he’ll be honored if this school will transform me to a good person. The owner of this school was my appa’s cxhildhood friend.” Zarin explained.

The teacher clapped. “Nice.”

Kwangmin raised his hand. “Wae?” the teacher asked.

“Ma’am, is that a girl or a boy?”

“Ma’am, I just said here that all of the students here were well-mannered? How come that guy came here?”

“Mianhaeyo, Kwangmin’s humor this days were off.” The teacher apologized. “Well, mian if the only vacant sit here was in there.” She pointed beside Kwangmin. “Kwangmin, please be nice to her.”

“Arasso.” Kwangmin said. Zarin just sit there.

“Yah! You didn’t answer my question yet..” he whispered.

“That stupid, nonsense question?!” Zarin said. She rolled her eyes. “You bastard!”

HaeRa laughed at Kwangmin.

“What are you laughing at?!” Kwangmin asked HaeRa.

“Isn’t that obvious? She’s laughing at you, paboyah.”

“Ouch Kwangmin..” HaeRa said. “Zarin-sshi, fighting!”

“Kwangmin-ah, HaeRa and Zarin-ah, please listen to the lesson.” The teacher said.

“Ne.” the three of them said.

--------------------------------

Zarin met HaeRa, Minwoo and Youngmin. They became friends since their other classmates hate her. They think she was “bossy” because of her oppa, Siwon. Sometimes, Zarin tell them how Kwangmin embarrass her, and HaeRa to the rescue, gave some advices.

Recess time, Zarin fell asleep at the classroom. Kwangmin and Youngmin entered the room. Kwangmin saw her, sleeping and of course….what to do?”

=Kwangmin’s POV=

He-he. Another prank to do. Zarin was sleeping then…

“Kwangmin-ah!” hyung called. “Wae?” I faced him.

“I’ll call HaeRa-ah and Minwoo-ah. Stay here, arasso?” he said. I just nod.

Ha-ha. *grins * Now, for you Zarin-ah, be ready..

“AAAAAHHHH!” she screamed. I laughed at her. She faced me with a death glare.

“You bastard!!!” she stood up and started to punched me. Well, I just pinched her cheeks. And she told me, no one can’t touch her cheek. He-he so I pinched it.

Hyung, HaeRa and Minwoo-ah entered the room. HaeRa stopped Zarin from punching me while hyung and Minwoo was with me.

“What happened?” HaeRa asked. I remain silent. Hyung kicked my leg! Shoot! “BWOH?!”

“What happened?” he repeated with big eyes. “Aish…I just wake her.”

“JUST?! JUST?! JUST YOU BASTARD!!”  she shouted. Just…just…aish, they are all the same.

“Wae? Calm down Zarin-ah.” Minwoo said.

“That bastard…!” she said and….bwoh? I thought she’ll punch me.

“Why me?” she said calmly. “Huh?” what? Wait…huh?

“WHY ME?! THERE ARE MANY GIRLS OUT THERE!WHY ME?! BECAUSE I’M BOYISH, I’M NOT A GIRL! ANSWER ME!!!” she shouted again.

Wait…. Yeah, Jo Kwangmin. Why her? “Yah!” hyung said.

“Because you’re like a pig.” I said with a poker face. “And I hate pigs.”

She leaved the room after I said it. Aish…drama queen! Only beautiful ladies can do that! Not like you!

=Zarin’s POV=

Argghh…That pabo Kwangmin…wait! Why am I crying? Ha-ha [nervously laughed] Am I crying because he just said that I look like a pig? ANDWAE! It’s impossible! I heard that many times!

You liked him…?

Aniya! Ani! Ani! *sighed * Arasso, nae. I liked him…so what?! But I’m going to forget him, my feelings for him and everything about him. I, Choi Zarin, promise to myself that I’ll forget Jo Kwangmin. I’ll forget he exist here on Earth!!

I mean what I said. Word by word! >,<