Sweet Words makes me FLATTERED!

Unexpected Love

Chapter 2: Sweet Words makes me FLATTERED!

--------------------------------------

One time in their history class, HaeRa really got confused that she spoke, “History is just so difficult!” talking to herself.

Just then, Minwoo, who’s HaeRa’s seatmate, replied, “That’s okay dearest, I’d teach them for you.” As he put his arms around HaeRa’s shoulder.

HaeRa got astonished when Minwoo called her dearest.

“Dearest?!! Oh, shut up, Minwoo.” Removing Minwoo’s arm around her shoulder.

Unconsciously, Minwoo put back his arms AGAIN around HaeRa’s shoulder saying, “You don’t want to be called dearest?!”

“No.”

“Then I’ll call you honey. Nae! I’ll call you honey. It’s much better.”

“Ughh!” HaeRa ‘shouted’ as she removed Minwoo’s arms from her shoulder. Minwoo didn’t say anything. What he did is stare at HaeRa as he was bedazzled at her. Well, of course it’s only a joke.

As HaeRa noticed it, she said, “And what are you looking at?”

Minwoo grinned, “Well I’m looking at you. It isn’t bad at all.”

“Ughh!” HaeRa ‘shouted’. This time, it’s more intense.

“What’s wrong it that?”

“All of it.”

“It’s not bad.”

“It’s bad.”

“Aniyo.”

“Bad!”

“Okay, I give up, why is it bad? It’s because you’re melt, right? Whohaa!”

“What the ~~!! Will you just shut up?”

“I knew it. You really love me, do you?” Minwoo said mockingly.

He’s used to say those words to HaeRa. But she couldn’t tell if Minwoo jokingly means it. Anyway, she thought she couldn’t be Minwoo’s type. There are more girls out who’s better than her and could possibly Minwoo’s “dream girl” Although she do hopes Minwoo meant what he says.

“You’re insane and so much crazy!” HaeRa shouted.

“And you’re the one to blame!” Minwoo shouted back.

“Me? Ha, me?!”

“Nae! You’re the reason that I’m crazy! I’m insane because of you!”

“Ha-ha... shut up Mr. Romeo. Whatever!”

 

Nae, this is how Minwoo embarrassed HaeRa. Actually, it doesn’t embarrass HaeRa, it freaks her out. She feels ridiculous. There’s something about Minwoo… but she can’t identify what it is. He’s funny, humble, a gentleman but sometimes a naughty one. He’s also a God-fearing man and damn cute! HaeRa’s always infatuated every time Minwoo smiles and winks at her. How badly she wishes that Minwoo feels the same way, too.

HaeRa’s infatuation started as early as they were classmates in Grade 3. But they’ve known each other before it- they’re childhood friends. Their parents have known each other and they believe that HaeRa and Minwoo could be meant for each other. It’s just that they’re just teenagers by now-UNDECIDED.

---------------------------------------

Comment guys~! ^_^

Hope you guys stay tune for more updates XD