Lucky Me!

Unexpected Love

Chapter 3: Lucky Me!

--------------------------------------------

One time in their Science subject, their teachers made partners to the class. And luckily! THEY are group mates.

“They are group mates.”
“Really?”
“So lucky! The couple are group mates.”

Gossips everywhere.

*Aigoo… So what for being group mates? * Youngmin thought. Actually.. ha-ha.. he has feelings for HaeRa so he’s jealous. Ha-ha.. poor Youngmin. *Aish.. What’s the big deal for being group mates? * Oh Ha Ni thought.

*Haha.. lucky me! * that’s HaeRa shouting for joy in her mind.

---------------------------------------

On that happenings, we are going back to their report. That report is a partner group. It will be a book report. It was quite hard. Wae? It has to be 20 pages.. BACK to BACK! But for HaeRa, it’s lucky. Minwoo was an achiever.

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGG!

“Okey class dismiss. That will be past on Monday” The teacher announced. What date today? FRIDAY!

That’s how the teacher abused the class. Haha..

“HAAAAAAAAA?!!” the students said with a big ‘O’ in their mouth.

“Wae?!” the teacher asked with a 'big, scary eye'   “Nothing” the students said and sighed.

----------------------------------------

“I think it’s a big work to do.” Kwangmin said and sighed. “Hyung! Help me!” Kwangmin called. “Wae?!” Youngmin shouted and glanced at Kwangmin. Kwangmin pointed his partner, Park Soojin. Park Soojin was Kwangmin’s EX-MATE!

“Ha-ha.. It’s your punishment.” HaeRa said with a tongue out. “You said that because your partner was Minwoo! Your boyfriend!” Kwangmin shouted.

“Urghh!” HaeRa shouted and stared at Kwangmin and he stared back. Minwoo placed a hand at their eyes.

“Better not do that hyung. Honey will melt.” Minwoo said ‘mockingly’

“Ha?! Honey! Shut up!” HaeRa shouted as she removed Minwoo’s hand at her eyes. Minwoo said nothing but he just laughed.

“Come on. We had work to do.” Minwoo said grabbing HaeRa away.

 Aside from being childhood friends, these two are also neighbors. It’s why Minwoo knows HaeRa’s house so did Ha Ni. Well, the bad thing is they visit each other’s house often.

-------------------------------------

“Umma! Umma!” Minwoo called. They’ve arrived at Minwoo’s house. “Minwoo-ah. You’re home with..” his umma said rumming down the stairs.

“Annyeong.” HaeRa greeted. “Annyeong. Long time no see. You’ve gone prettier and taller. How’s your umma? I heard that she had gone to hospital.”

“Ahh..” HaeRa’s smile disappeared when she heard it. “She’s gone.”

“Ohh.. Mianhae.” Minwoo’s umma apologized. “Gwechanayo.” HaeRa said.

“Umma. HaeRa was staying here for a day and tomorrow I’m at her house.” Minwoo said cutting the 'drama'

“Wae?” his umma asked.

“We’re having a group activity. Partner.” HaeRa explained. “Don’t think anything. Our teacher decided it.” She continued. Minwoo just chuckled.

“Arasso. Arasso.The dinner will be ready soon.”

HaeRa and Minwoo nodded and headed to Minwoo’s room.

------------------------------------

To Minwoo’s room, they saw Eunbin, Minwoo’s little sister and Eun Jo, Minwoo’s little brother.

“Oppa! You’re home with.. unnie!” Eunbin said and walked closer to HaeRa and hugged her. “Long time no see. Annyeong. Remember me?” Eunbin asked.

“Nae, how could I forget my princess.” HaeRa said pinching Eunbin’s cheeks then ruffled her hair. “Annyeong.” Eun Jo greeted. “So you’re HaeRa-noona? Ha-ha.. Hyung talks so much about you.” Eun Jo said and laughs.

“Shh! Eun Jo-ah!” Minwoo said. “Come in, honey.”

HaeRa stared at Minwoo but he said nothing but grabbed her in his room.

----------------------------------- 

Don't forget to leave a comment before you leave!

Love 'ya all!