Day of Flight

Unexpected Love

Chapter 33: Day of Flight 

----------------------------------------------

 

Zarin’s worst and horrible day was today. She was going at Paris this day. She looked at her clock and saw it was 7:00 am. The flight was 9:00 so she quickly washed up now. She was blowing her hair when she saw her phone. The wallpaper was Kwangmin, a stolen shot. She giggled and kiss her phone’s screen.

“Zarin-ah, are you ready? We’re going now.” Her umma said at the door. “Now? It’s only 7:00!” Zarin said. “We need to go at airport as fast as we can so now get ready!” her umma said. Zarin groaned then lay at her bed. I’ll badly missed Kwangmin. She thought.

------------------------------------

KRIIIIING~

Kwangmin groaned. Whatdahel! I don’t have any alarm clock here! He thought then opened his eyes. He saw his hyung holding an alarm clock. “Wakey wake, Kwanggie!” Youngmin said in a childish voice. “HYUUUUNG!” he yelled and closed his eyes. “Bwoh? You don’t want to miss her flight, nae?”

Kwangmin’s eyesgrew big and sat up. He looked at his hyung first before zooming in the bathroom.

---------------------

This is it.Zarin thought and hop in the car. She sat on something so she looked at the pillow.

Forever you’ll be mine…

…forever I’ll be yours ;-) Sarangahae <3

She hugged the pillow then the car started to move. I love you too, Kwangmin. She was alone at the taxi because her umma and appa already left without her. T.T

The taxi suddenly stopped. She was leaning at the taxi’s window when someone knocked at it. She looked at and saw a cute boy holding a teddy bear. She opened it and the boy gave her the teddy bear and ran. She looked at it and saw:

You’re my sunlight that brightens my day…

Love you more <3

She chuckled and moved the teddy bear beside her. Silly namja. She giggled at herself. Then the taxi moved again. Minutes past and they almost reached the airport, the taxi stopped again. Zarin was looking at her phone and turn her gaze at the window.

She saw a giant Pikachu. Huh? She thought. She opened the window and the giant Pikachu gave her a box. “Annyeonghaseyo.” The giant Pikachu said. Zarin grabbed the box then looked at the Pikachu. She knew that voice.

 “Kwangmin…” she said as she opened the taxi’s door. The Pikachu come in and the taxi moved again.  “You can remove it now.” Zarin said and chuckled. Kwangmin removed the Pikachu mascot and smiled sweetly at her. “Do you receive it?” he asked and Zarin nodded.

“You’re so sweet!” she pinched Kwangmin’s cheeks and giggled. “And you’re beautiful.” He said. The taxi stopped again. They already reached the airport. Zarin pouted and opened the door. They both come out.

Kwangmin helped Zarin at her baggage. “You better not fall for the guys there, nae?” he said in a serious tone. Zarin chuckled. “You pabo. You’re the most handsome man ever live!” she said then threw a hug. She giggled. “Aigoo… come on now. You’re parents must be there, now.” Kwangmin said. Zarin broke the hug then gave him a curious look. Kwangmin laughed and dragged her.

They waited almost 15 minutes before Zarin’s parents saw them. “Oh! There you are. I’m looking fo—“her umma was cut when she saw Kwangmin. “Who’s this guy?” she asked. Zarin cleared . “Umma. He’s Kwangmin.” She introduced. Kwangmin bowed a little. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Kwangmin imnida.” He smiled.

“Oh! Jo Kwangmin!” her umma chuckled. “Zarin sometimes talked about you.” She whispered at Kwangmin. He glanced at clueless Zarin and he chuckled inside his mind. Talking about me, huh?

“Mianhaeyo, Kwangmin-ssi. But we have to go.” Her appa said. Kwangmin nodded and smiled at Zarin. Her umma, once again giggled. “I’ll never let any guys touch her.” She winked. “UMMA!” Zarin screamed and walked away. Umma…always like that. She frowned. “Coming.” Her umma said then followed behind her yeobo and daughter.

I’m going to wait, Zarin. I’m going to wait.

------------------------

HOHOHO...! Updated and it's almost finished!

Hope you guys do more comment! Labchu!!