Confession?

Unexpected Love

Chapter 11: Confession?

----------------------------------------------------------------

They look like a couple in the bicycle. Hihi. HaeRa was in front of Minwoo as he drove the bicycle. How sweet XD

They’re both so quiet. HaeRa couldn’t stand it. And so do Minwoo.

 So he tried to ‘annoy’ HaeRa AGAIN, just for noise purposes.

“Yah. Yoon HaeRa! You’re comfortable there, eh?”

“Ha? Nae.” HaeRa said smiling. She doesn’t know Minwoo’s plan.

“But you’ll be more comfortable if I hug you?”

“Yah!”

“He he... just kidding. I couldn’t stand the quietness.”

“Well, there are many other things to do than just to annoy me! Why not try to say something about you?” HaeRa suggested.

“What about me?” Minwoo asked.

“Oh, anything. School, hobbies, LOVELIFE?” HaeRa said, emphasizing the “LOVELIFE” word.

Minwoo doesn’t know what to say. What will he say? And… love life?! He hasn’t experience of it even once! A little maybe...

“Well I do think of this girl.” He said.

*Gi...Gi…girl? * HaeRa got a bit jealous. Who could the girl be? If feeling jealous makes a person turned red, HaeRa would look like tomato now.

“Girl?”

“Nae, she’s cute, sometimes she’s stupid but she’s the only girl who could make me laugh even without efforting to do so. She’s also natural and she doesn’t pretend to be somebody. She’s also very...”

“Very?”

“Very...”

FEEEEEENG!

A truck suddenly passed by. HaeRa wasn’t able to hear what Minwoo said. However, she can’t help getting jealous.

“What?!” HaeRa asked. “Mian, I wasn’t able to hear it.”

Minwoo was speechless. Why can’t he repeat what he said? What have he said? HaeRa felt impatient but still, she waited for an answer.

“Uhmm… it’s nothing, never mind.” *Actually, it’s you. I’m just embarrassed to repeat it. *

“Oh, please Minwoo-ah. We’re friends, right? You can trust me. I swear. I won’t tell anyone.” HaeRa said crossing her heart. “Besides, we’ve been friends for a long time so I promise and guarantee you can trust me.” *Who’s this girl? *

*Uhh….will I tell her?... No. It’s not the right time. * he thought.

“Mianhaeyo, HaeRa-ah. Well, maybe next time.”

HaeRa pouted quietly. *Next time?! When is that?! I can’t wait!! *

Minwoo sighed. He doesn’t like HaeRa being disappointed.

*I can’t tell it to her now. Well at least I gave her a hint….will she realize it? What if not?! What if she thought I’m pertaining to another girl?!.... She’ll be jealous. Uhh….never mind. *

Without thinking….

“Okay, I can’t help it. It’s you HaeRa!” he said. *OMG, did I just say that?! * Minwoo stopped the bike and slapped his mouth. *Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! *

HaeRa turned red. Well she blushed.

*Huh?! I’m not dreaming? Am I?! Oh damn you! I’m gonna melt! * HaeRa thought.

“You-you…. Like me?!” she said. *Oh no, why did I say that?! Sh-t! What if she said no?! and that he’s just fooling around? Oh! *

“Of course not!” Minwoo said.

*Oh yeah great. He said it. Why have I believed him? *

“I don’t like you,I love you. PABO!” Minwoo said. *It’s true. I love you. I’m just too shy to express it, say it. *

*What will I say?! Omo! He loves me? Oh….. damn you Minwoo! *

HaeRa stood up in front of Minwoo. Tears welled up her eyes. “Damn you! Why are you always making fun of me?! Well, to tell you the truth, it’s not funny! You love me?! Woahh! Don’t make me a fool Minwoo. There are many girls out there that were better than me and then now that you love me?! The hell! Why would I believe you?!”

*Oh my. Why is she like that? Why is she crying? *

HaeRa was walking away from Minwoo when Minwoo grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

--------------------------------