You and I

Unexpected Love

Zarin can't believe what her oppa just said. We're leaving the country after 2 months? Why? I mean, I love here! she said to herself. She headed back to the room and sat beside Kwangmin, expressionless. Kwangmin looked at her, or should I say he was starring at her.

I don't know Zarin is this beautiful. His eyes ran down to her body.And I thought she's fat. He said. Zarin looked at her. "What?" she asked coldly. Kwangmin snapped out of reality. "Nothing. You're beautiful today, Zarin-ah." he confessed. Zarin looked away facing the board again.

But now, she's stubborn. I more liked the old Zarin. He pouted. Why does she need to change her attitude? She's better that way. He sighed and faced the board and tried to concentrate at the lesson.

----------------------RECESS TIME-------------------

Zarin sat beside HaeRa and they sat beside Minwoo and Youngmin.

SITTING ARRANGEMENT:

Youngmin/Minwoo/HaeRa/Zarin

Zarin sighed. HaeRa looked at her. Is there any problem at her? She looked so sad. she thought. "Zarin-ah? Gwechana?" she asked with a worry tone. Zarin faced HaeRa. "Nae." she said and pouted. HaeRa looked at Minwoo. She saw that Minwoo staring at her and they both looked away.

Damn it! She noticed me! he cursed in his mind. He's staring at me? HaeRa asked in her mind and bit her lip. "Zarin-ah. You can trust me if you have some problems." HaeRa said. Zarin shook her head. "Aniya. Gwechanayo." she smiled.

-----------------------FACULTY ROOM------------------

Kim Seonsaengnim called HaNi to go at the faculty room. HaNi slowly opened the door. "Annyeonghaseyo?" she called. "Oh! Ms. Oh! Come in!" Kim Seonseangnim said and she came in. "So, Kim Seonsengnim? Waeyo?" she asked.

Kim Seonsaengnim let her sit and smiled. "Chukkae! You're the only one to get a perfect score my English test!" she smiled. "Except, HaeRa." she mumbled. "BUT~! Because HaeRa is a busy girl, I trust you to tutor one of your classmate." she smiled.

"Who's it?" she asked. Kim Seonsaengnim smiled. "SUPRISE~! Meet him at the Coffee Shop, 3:00 in the afternoon." she said. "Ahh.. Arra. Kamsahamnida, Kim Seonsaengnim." she said and stood up. She went out of the faculty.

----------------COFFEE SHOP--3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON------------

HaNi arrived the shop at exactly 3:00. Who's that guy Kim Seonsaengnim said? And why is that need to be a secret? she thought and entered the shop. When she opened the door, she saw Youngmin at the chair #32, which was the exact number given by Kim Seonsaengnim. Her jaws dropped open.

She walked towards the table. “Annyeong? Excuse me, but that table is reserved for me and my tutor.” She said shyly. Youngmin looked at her and chuckled. “Pabo you. I’m you’re tutor.” He said. Her jaws dropped open but close when Youngmin forced it to close. “So, when do we start?” he asked.

Youngmin grabbed her wrist and let her sit beside him.

“Oh.” HaNi started. She grabbed Youngmin’s test paper. “OMO~! Youngmin-ssi, your grades are so low. I thought you’re smart?” she asked. Youngmin smiled. “My weakness is English.” He said. She puffed her cheeks and said. “Uhh. Sho-should we start with the passive and active form?” she asked.

Youngmin looked at her. “It’s so easy!” he whined. She looked at him. “Why did you fail the test?” she asked. Youngmin faked a smile and she sighed. “Arra.” 

----------------------------AFTER 25 MINUTES---------------------------

 

“Get it?” she asked. Youngmin looked at her and smiled. “Nae!”

Youngmin stared at HaNi with a smile on his face. I don’t know some of my other classmate looks beautiful like HaeRa. All those years I’m only looking at her. But now she has Minwoo, I don’t think I can be with her, right? What don’t you think she feels the way? He thought.

HaNi glanced at Youngmin and saw him staring at her with smile at his face. Embarrassment, they both looked away. Why does he staring at me? And he’s smiling? Is there something wrong in my face? Any dirt? She thought and touched her face. OMO~! I’m blushing! >< Arggh!

Oh no! She saw me staring at her! >< Hate it! He said and faced palm his face. He looked at HaNi and saw her blushing. She’s blushing?! She’s cuter than that! He said and chuckled. “You’re cute when you blushed.” He said. He quickly covered his mouth and slapped it. “Kamsahamnida.” She said, smiling shyly.

“Oh. Don’t be so polite in me. We’re in the same age, nae?” he said. She quickly shook her head. “I’m only 17.” She said and smiled. Youngmin’s mouth form a big ‘O’

“CALL ME OPPA~!” he said with puppy eyes. HaNi blinked. “Wae?” she asked. “I’m older than you! I’m already 18 years old! So…” he said and smiles widely. “Arra.” She sighed.

After almost two hours of tutoring…

“Omo! Youngmin, I need to go.” She said and stood up. Youngmin stood up too. “It’s getting darker, so, don’t you mind, I’ll send you home?” he asked and HaNi smiled back and nodded.

They just walked but HaNi doesn’t felt any tiredness. They talked a lot about themselves.

“HaNi, do you ever felt something like heart pounding?” he asked. HaNi looked at him. “Uhh, like what? Like if there’s someone special from you that your heart pound so fast that you felt them like it’s going to come out from your chest?” she asked.

Youngmin chuckled. “Nae. You felt it too?” he asked and she nodded. “I’m always like a fan girl that when I saw him walking past me.” She chuckled. “I just don’t think he recognized me. You know, he’s too handsome to saw me, me as a simple and ugly girl, nae? How come he’ll recognize me?” she said and chuckled. “How about you?” she asked.

Youngmin looked away. “Well, I used to like a girl the past years but I realize that she likes someone. But now, I found a new girl. At first sight she’s like an angel.” He said and sighed. “What a lucky girl.” She said.

Now, they reached HaNi’s house. “Gumawo, Youngmin.” She smiled. “I have fun today.” Youngmin said and smiled back, giving her bag back. “Me too. Tomorrow again. Same place.” She said and waved. She entered the house. “GOOD NIGHT, OPPA~!” she yelled before shutting the door.

Youngmin chuckled. “Good night, HaNi-ah.” He whispered and walked away.

When HaNi closed the door, she screamed like a fangirl. “OMO! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” she kept on shouting and shouting it. Suddenly her umma went out of her room and checked her. “Gwechana?”

HaNi smiled widely. “Umma! I can’t believe it!” she danced her way to her room, humming. Her appa went out of the room and went beside her umma, watching her daughter being crazy. “Uhh, inlove I think. Girls are always like that.” Mr. Oh said and chuckled. Mrs. Oh elbowed him. “Not all girls.” And they went in their room.

HaNi kept on shouting, screaming, laughing, giggling and dancing all over her room. Then she suddenly stopped when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

To HaNi:

Good night. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite my precious girl. ;)

Love, Oppa <3

She squealed again. “OMO~! What should I reply?! It’s our first meeting, first talk and first text!” she screamed.

To Oppa:

Nighty night, oppa. You too. Hope to see you tomorrow at school. :)

Love, HaNi

When she send it, her phone vibrated.

To HaNi

Let me in, in your dreams. <3 Sweet dreams, my princess.

Ps: I know it’s kind of awkward that we’ve just met but, I feel that we should be like this. To get used to it. <3

Love, your one and only oppa

formed a ‘O’ and she dropped herself in her bed, before typing, she kissed the screen of her cellphone.

To Oppa,

Aniya. I’m used to it. :) And actually, I don’t feel awkward. Rest now, oppa. ^^ My prince <3

Love, HaNi

She closed her eyes and hugged her cell phone. I wish I’m that girl you’re talking about. She sighed and she went in DreamLand.

-----------------

[rewind]

Youngmin went in his room, where the twins sleep. His face was very bright. Kwangmin looked at him, puzzled. What the hell is wrong with hyung? He thought. Youngmin tossed his bag at the floor and lay on his bed and his hand served as his pillow. He sighed and smiled.

Should I text her? I got her cell phone number and she got mine. Hmm, I’ll text her. He thought. He grabbed his cell phone at his pocket and type.

To HaNi:

Good night. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite my precious girl. ;)

Love, Oppa <3

He clicked the ‘send’ button and wait for her reply. I hope she’ll reply. As he thought it, his cell phone vibrated.

To Oppa:

Nighty night, oppa. You too. Hope to see you tomorrow at school. :)

Love, HaNi

He chuckled and ‘send’ it. He has already typed while waiting for her reply.

To HaNi

Let me in, in your dreams. <3 Sweet dreams, my princess.

Ps: I know it’s kind of awkward that we’ve just met but, I feel that we should be like this. To get used to it. <3

Love, your one and only oppa

He just thought that HaNi will feel awkward so he said it. You know, they just met this day and he started texting her like they known each other a long time ago. Then, his cell phone vibrated.

To Oppa,

Aniya. I’m used to it. :) And actually, I don’t feel awkward. Rest now, oppa. ^^ My prince <3

Love, HaNi

He smiled. Should I reply? No. It might disturb her beauty sleep. He said in his mind. He decided not to reply about it and tossed his cell phone beside him.

Kwangmin looked at his hyung. “Yah, hyung. Who’s that?!” he asked broking Youngmin’s imagination. “None Of Your Business~!” he shouted and covered himself with a blanket. Kwangmin walked towards his hyung and took off the blanket. “I’m asking you!” he said.

“Aish. It’s my tutor teacher. Okay?!” he replied, as the matter-of-factly. HaNi was really his tutor teacher. Kwangmin still not convinced. He crossed his arms. “And what’s with that smiling-smiling? You’re smiling because of your tutor teacher?! DON’T LIE TO ME!” he said.

Youngmin let out a sigh. He faced Kwangmin. “Arra, she’s HaNi. My tutor teacher. Okay?! Our classmate.” He explained. Kwangmin smirked. “And you like her?” he asked. “The hell, Kwangmin!” he cursed. “What does your mind—“he was interrupted by Kwangmin. “You usually hated your tutors, but you text it! It means you like her.” He said.

“That’s what you say.”Youngmin mumbled and covered himself with the blanket. I don’t like her. Why would I like her? He thought. Because she’s beautiful—ANI! No, no, no! Yes, she’s really beautiful and kind. She’s younger than me, she has long hair, big eyes—ANDWAE~! His mind was fighting with his mind. He ruffled his hair and closed his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMAGAWD~! Youngmin and HaNi! <3

They are so sweet and charming! Next chapter about Kwangmin and Zarin!!

Stay tuned guys! ^___^

This is going to be~~~