Leaving the Country

Unexpected Love

Chapter 25: Leaving the Country

---------------------------------------

Minwoo was still coming out of the bathroom. What did he do there? HaeRa slowly opened the bathroom and saw Minwoo sleeping at the bottom of the sink.

=HaeRa’s POV=

“Yah, Minwoo!” I patted his face but he was asleep. “Aish. Minwoo wake up!” I shouted on his ear but no response. I have no choice to carry him on the bed. Omaygas! He’s heavy.

I laid him on the bed and laid beside him. I slowly closed my eyes and went to DreamLand

------------------------------

When I woke up, I saw Minwoo beside me. I sat up and wake him. “Yah, nosey. Wake up!” I walk towards the door and saw it was unlocked. I went outside and saw unnie at the kitchen.

“Oh! Your awake. Where’s Minwoo? How did you two sleep? Is there’s-“ I interrupt her.

“Unnie. You did that?!” I asked with a glare at her. She faked a smile. I sighed. “How dare you, unnie!”

“Oh, come on, HaeRa-ah. It was a joke.” She said. Actually, I’m not angry at her. I owe her XD

“Andwae! Just cook. I’m starving!” I said. I went upstairs again and do the daily routines.

“Minwoo!” I woke him up. He rubbed his eyes and greeted me. “Annyeong.” He looked around first and yawned. “WAIT~!” he shouted. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. “I’m not in my room?” he asked. I burst into laughter.

“Wae?” he asked. I stopped and looked at him. “Brain. Where’s your brain?” I asked.

=Minwoo’s POV=

I’m not in my room? WAIT~!

This girl really pissing me off!

“Damn you!” she mumbled. I smacked her on the arm and she faced me. “WHAT?!”

“YOU LIKE IT TOO, RIGHT?!” I asked. My face is inches away from her.

“WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE THIS?!” she shouted. I smirked and leaned closer to her and—

Ohh.. I faked a smile and blush a little. I ran downstairs and went out of her house. Oh my, how do I came in her bed? I’m at her bathroom…

=No One’s POV=

HaeRa arrive the school early. She was touching her lips and giggled. “Yah, what happened to you?” Youngmin asked and wrapped his arms around HaeRa’s shoulder. HaeRa looked at him. “Aish. You don’t care about it.” She said and walked away.

What the hell was that girl’s problem? She seemed to be so hap… WAIT~! What if something happened to them? HaeRa and Minwoo?! OMO! 0_o

HaeRa opened the door and saw Minwoo, reading as usual. She placed her bag at her sit. She was about to leave when Minwoo grabbed her wrist. “Are you still mad at me?” he asked. HaeRa looked at him. “Wae?”

“About that kiss that I stole from you.” He said and he blushed. So did HaeRa. “Ani.” Minwoo stared at her eyes. HaeRa looked away and Minwoo let go of her. “Mianh-“

“Gwechana. You don’t need to be sorry about that.” HaeRa said. She sighed and went out of the room. Aish. What is he sorry for?! I kissed him back, right? She thought and sighed.

-----------------------------------

Zarin entered the school and murmurs began to filled the area.

“Who’s that new kid?”
“Molla. I never seen her before.”
"She's so beautiful."

Then sudden, HaeRa called her. “ZARIN-AH!”

“It’s Zarin?”
“OMOGAWD! She looks so beautiful!”

“Zarin-ah!” HaeRa said and smiled. “You look beautiful today, Zarin.” She said helding two thumbs up. “JJANG~!” she said again. “Gumawo, unnie. People don’t know it’s me..” she said and looked around. “Hmm.. Kwangmin arrived the school late.” HaeRa said.

“Unnie! I wasn’t looking for him.” She said and looked down. “Hmm. I just said it.” HaeRa said. “Uhh, Zarin-ah, I’m telling you a secret ‘cause I trusted you.” She said. Zarin looked at her. “What is it.”

HaeRa told Zarin that Minwoo kissed her. “OMO, UNNIE~! You’re so lucky!” she screamed like a fangirl. HaeRa covered . “ZARIN-AH! Keep quiet.” She whispered. Zarin giggled. “So, it’s your first kiss?” Zarin asked and HaeRa nodded.

“Nice one, unnie.” She said. "JJANG!"

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd year highschool’s classroom

Minwoo was alone at the classroom but not when Youngmin entered the room. He spotted Minwoo, quiet. What if they done THAT thing? Aish! I’m being a ert! He thought.

“Annyeong.” He greeted. Minwoo snapped out of reality and faced Youngmin. “Oh, hyung. Annyeong.” His voice seem to be sad. Youngmin looked at him puzzled. Minwoo noticed it. “Wae?” he asked.

“Just asking. Is there anything happened to the two of you?” Youngmin asked. “You know, you and HaeRa.” He added. Minwoo’s eyes grew bigger. “WATDAHEL HYUNG~!” he shouted.

“How dare you asked something like that!” he said. Youngmin chuckled. “I told you, just asking. So what?” he said. Minwoo sighed. “Nae. I stole her first kiss.” He said. “That’s it!” Youngmin shouted. “So, not get any farther?” he asked again. Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows. “WHATDA--! Just kiss hyung not that thighy!” Minwoo said.

-----------------------------------

Kwangmin entered the room and saw a new GIRL sitting on Zarin's chair. He sat at his chair. He looked at the girl. Is she new here? Why does she looked so familiar? And where the hell is that Zarin?! he thought.

He cleared his throath. "Annyeong. Don't you know that there's someone sitting here?" he asked. The girl faced him. "I know. It's Zarin and I'm Zarin." she said. "Annyeong. Suprise to see me?" she asked and stood up. She walked out the room. The hell!?! That's Zarin?! he thought.

-----------------------------------

Zarin went out the room and headed to the bathroom. He can't recognized me? Is that how make-up and dresses work on me? she asked herself. Suddenly, her cellphone vibrated. She took and answer it.

=PHONE CONVERSATION=

Zarin: Yoboseyo?

Other Line: Yoboseyo. Zarin-ah? Is that you? It's me, oppa.

Z: Oh! Oppa. What do you want?

O.L: I just want to asked if you're okay there.

Z: Nae, oppa. Gwechana.

O.L: And I have bad news.

Z: What is it?

O.L: I hate to say it but... we're leaving the country..

Z: WHAT?!--

---------------------------------------------------------

So...? How's it? Is it lame? Mianhae! -pouts-

Mianhae for late updates! I'm working on my other fanfics and school is already here!

Damn it! I hate to leave you guys, but my parents said

when the school comes... NO COMPUTER!

So I'll try my best to finished this story in the end of MAY! XD

If not... -pouts- Mianhae