After 4 years...

Unexpected Love

Chapter 34: After 4 years… 

-----------------------------------------------

 

HaeRa, HaNi, Youngmin, Minwoo and Kwangmin already graduated from college and they got a job quickly. HaeRa and HaNi as a teacher in a same school- HaNi a preschool teacher while HaeRa a 5th grade teacher. Youngmin and Minwoo as a manager of a company. Youngmin at the “Toy Company” and Minwoo at the “Trendy Magazine”. Kwangmin was now a doctor- pediatrician. He also own hospital for children.

Being curious what happened to HaNi and Youngmin? Well, they are now couples but they often hanged-out-at Saturdays and Sundays. Because of their work. HaeRa and Minwoo are still the same, couples. They eat together at lunch. And as for Kwangmin, he stayed single. He was still waiting for Zarin to come back. 

---------------------------------------

 

HaNi was teaching pre-school when someone knocked at the door. She stood up from the teacher’s table to open it. For her surprise, she saw Youngmin holding a bouquet of roses. “Annyeong.” He greeted with a sweet smile and gave her the flowers. “What are you doing here?” she asked and took the roses. Youngmin entered the room. “To see you.”

HaNi placed the roses at her table. “Sunbae-nim, is he your yeobo?” one of her students asked. HaNi looked at him and shushed him. Someone tugged Youngmin’s shirt. He looked down and saw a little girl. “Annyeong, kyeopta girl.” Youngmin winked making the girl to giggle. “MeeNah imnida.” The girl said. Youngmin chuckled and looked at HaNi.

“Class, this is Jo Youngmin.” She said. “Annyeonghaseyo, Youngmin-ssi.” The class bowed. “Sunbae-nim. You’re yeobo is jjang. I want to be like him someday.”

HaNi gulped and laughed nervously. “Kids, he’s not—“

“Annyeong! Class, just call us umma and appa.” He said. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist. “We’re now you’re school parent.” He said. HaNi looked at him with shocked, big eyes. Youngmin chuckled and kissed her on her cheek. “Umma and appa is so sweet!” the class said. HaNi blushed at the comment. Youngmin hugged her tight. “I want kids, too.” He whispered.

----------------------------

“Now class, harmony is formed with—“ HaeRa was interrupt when someone knocked at the door. She sat down at the teacher’s table and looked at the book. “Come in.” then the door opened. She stood up. “Ha Kibum, I told you not to be—“  she yelled. “Late…” but she continued with soft voice.

She saw Minwoo smiling sweetly at her. “Annyeong.” He said. HaeRa frowned and fold her arms. “What do you think you’re doing here?” she asked. “For you, of course.” He quickly replied with a wink. Minwoo sat on an empty chair in the front row. HaeRa glared at him. “Bwoh? Continue. The class is waiting.” He said. HaeRa sighed and looked at the class. “Mianhae. Let’s continue. Now as I was saying—“

“YOON SEONSAENGNIM!!!” a girl screamed. The whole class turned to see a girl glaring to her guy seatmate with fiery eyes. “Wae?” Minwoo asked. “This guy…!” she groaned as she pushed the guy. “He’s a flirt!!!!!” she screamed.

“Yah, I’m not a flirt. You said you can’t understand it so I’m helping you.” The guy said. “Doesn’t mean that you need to say ‘sweetheart’ and put your hands around me, nae?!” she yelled. Minwoo smirked and turned a look at HaeRa. Her eyes were big, ready to explode and her jaws dropped open. “HaeRa…?” Minwoo called. HaeRa chuckled nervously. “Guys, let’s get back to the lesson, nae?” she said. “Ani! Not that!” Minwoo yelled. “Bwoh? What do you want?” she asked. Minwoo smirked. “What else?” HaeRa sighed and rolled her eyes. “As I was saying guys, harmony is—“

“Seonsaengnim!!!!” the girl screamed again. “BWOH?” HaeRa yelled. “Joong Gu…” she said and glared at the guy she called Joong Gu. “Joong Gu-ah! You need to—“ she yelled. “Ani. You must tell them.” Minwoo said. He stood up in front of the class. “Guys…” he cleared his throat. ”I want to share you my little story.” Minwoo said.

“You punk!!” HaeRa yelled. Minwoo smirked. “Let them know! It’s just a little story” he said with a big grin. HaeRa rolled her eyes and sighed.

Okay, Minwoo told the class about their love story but he doesn’t mention that that was their love story. “So maybe you two can be like them.” Minwoo said, smirking at the two. The girl puffed her cheeks. “Minwoo-ssi, he’s not my friend.” She whined. “Yah, we’re childhood friends, remember? Don’t deny it. All of our classmates know our history.” The guy smirked.

-------------------------------------------

Kwangmin was sitting alone the bench outside the hospital thinking about Zarin as always. Where are you now, Zarin? He thought. Minwoo and Youngmin are now happy with their yeoja chingus and me? SINGLE….! He screamed on his head. Yeah, but gwechana. I’m waiting for her…! For Zarin!!

Someone tapped his shoulder. He turned a look and saw a girl. “Annyeong, Jo Seonsaengnim.” The girl said. “Oh! Annyeong. What are you doing here?” Kwangmin asked. “I’m a patient, too.” She said. “Too bad you’re not my doctor.” She pouted. Kwangmin chuckled. “Come sit here.” The girl sat beside him. “What’s your name?” Kwangmin asked. “Blossom imnida!” she chirped. “Hoho! Where’s Buttercup and Bubbles?” Kwangmin asked jokingly and they laughed.

“You look so sad, Seonsaengnim when you’re here alone.” She said. Kwangmin’s face fell. “Kids…” he mumbled. “You should have a rest.” He said and Blossom quickly shook her head. “Wae?” he asked. Blossom pouted and rested her chin on her palms. “Molla.” She said and puffed her cheeks.

“Jo Seonsaengnim, are you single?” she suddenly asked with sparkling eyes. Kwangmin gulped and looked at her. “Why’d you ask all of the sudden?” he asked. Blossom giggled. “My unnie just arrived here last week and she told me everything about her namjachingu.” She explained and giggled. “But she wasn’t sure if they really have a relationship.”

Kwangmin looked at Blossom. “Who is she?” he asked. “BLOSSOM!!” someone shouted Blossom’s name. The both of them turned a look behind them and saw…

“Unnie!!” Blossom ran towards the girl while Kwangmin frozen at his spot. “Jo Seonsaengnim, this is my unnie, Choi Zarin.”

-----------------------------

HOHOHO!!! Zarin is back?

Or it's just coincidence that she has a same name?

Comment guys! I'll really appreciate it!! ^^