Zarin's Resort, JJANG!

Unexpected Love

Chapter 35: Zarin’s Resort, JJANG! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Jo Seonsaengnim, this is my unnie, Choi Zarin.” Blossom said pulling Zarin towards the bench where Kwangmin was sitting. “Jo Seonsaengnim? Sounds familiar…Oh! Jo Kwangmin.” Zarin chuckled. “You have the same surname of my chingu” Kwangmin looked at her. And they both dropped jaw.

 

 

 

BEFORE AND AFTER

 

 

 

 

 

“Kwa-kwang-kwangmin?” Zarin asked. “Oh!!! You looked different now~!” she chirped. She sat beside Kwangmin. “Yo-you look different too.” Kwangmin said. Zarin chuckled. “You look manlier and matured now, huh?”

“What happened to you? You just cut your hair and you look more matured.” She stare at Kwangmin. “Don’t stare at me like that.” Kwangmin said. “I want to stare at you. What happened to immature Kwanggie?” she ruffled his hair. Kwangmin smile shyly. “I’m a doctor now so I need to be—“

“Unnie!” Blossom chirped. “Jo Seonsaengnim is your namjachingu?” she asked. Zarin shook her head. “You go back there. Your umma is waiting for you.” She smiled. Blossom quickly ran to the park leaving the two behind.

Kwangmin cleared his throat and Zarin faced him. “Zarin-ah. When did you came back?” he asked. “Uhh… Last week.” She smiled. “He-he. Actually, I don’t know where you are so I had a hard time. Blossom is my cousin. I visited her here just now and then… I saw you.”

Kwangmin smile sweetly. “So, what are you doing now?” he asked. “I own a resort here at Korea and I want to invite you guys there.”

-----------------------------

Kwangmin was the one who invited HaeRa, Minwoo, HaNi and Youngmin to come at the resort which is owned by Zarin:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WOW! What a big resort!” HaeRa commented when they came out the van. “Wait, Where exactly is here?” she asked. Kwangmin smiled. “Just come on. Someone is waiting for you.” Kwangmin said. They entered the resort and one lady approach them.

 “Annyeonghaseyo, Master Kwangmin. Ma’am is waiting at Room A4. Please follow me.” She said. “Kamsahamnida.” Kwangmin bowed.

They followed the lady until they reached the room. When they opened it:

 “Wooow…” they commented. “Master Kwangmin. I think ma’am is getting ready, please wait patiently. You can explore the room if you want. She said you’re all staying here for 2 weeks.” The lady explained. “2weeks?!” HaeRa yelled and the lady nodded. “Mianhae but we ha-“

“Don’t worry about that, miss. Ma’am already inform your school and companies.” The lady cut HaeRa. “Who the hell is that ma’am?”

Then suddenly a girl cleared . They turned a look and saw Zarin. “Annyeonghaseyo, unnie.” She smiled sweetly. She was wearing a blue summer dress and a blue hat.

[Don’t mind the model T.T it’s just a model. The important is the dress, nae? ^^]

“Annyeong, Zarin.” HaeRa greeted normally. “This lady is—“ her jaws dropped open realizing it was Zarin. “Zar-zarin!!!!” she yelled and ran to her. She gave her a bear hug. “I miss you, Zarin!!!” she said. Zarin broke the hug and smile at her then she looked at HaNi. HaNi’s jaw is also dropped with her eyes are exploding. “HaNi…” Zarin said and walked to HaNi.

She hugged her tight and chuckle. “I miss you HaNi.” Zarin said then she broke the hug. “Now, I would like you to know that- this is my resort and I want you to be here in 2 weeks, if that’s okay with you?” she asked and they all nodded.

----------------------------

Zarin was helping HaNi and HaeRa to get there swimsuits while the boys were all ready at the pool.

“Zarin…you know I don’t want dresses like that.” HaeRa whined.

“Unnie, it suits you. You don’t want Minwoo noticed your y body?” Zarin asked making HaeRa groaned. “I don’t want it!!” she yelled. “It so short. Next please.” She said. Zarin sighed. She gestured the maid to find another dress. The maid present a yellow dress.

 

“Unnie.” Zarin gave it to HaeRa but HaeRa don’t took it. “UNNIE! NO KILL JOY!” Zarin and HaNi yelled. HaeRa sighed. “Nae, nae. Arasso. But it will not happen again.” She glared at HaNi and Zarin and they just giggle.

--------------------------------

Pool…

“What the hell are they doing that it takes century?!” Youngmin yelled. Minwoo cleared his throat. “I’m sure HaeRa is complaining.”

“OPPA!” Zarin screamed. HaeRa was behind her while HaNi was beside her.

HaNi was wearing a pink summer dress with printed flowers:

Zarin is wearing a purple summer dress:

And HaeRa was wearing the yellow dress:

 

The boys jaws dropped open seeing the girls. “Yah! Don’t stare at us like that! It’s yucky!” HaeRa whined. Zarin rolled her eyes. “You don’t get it. They’re amaze.” Zarin said. “But still—“ she sighed.

Minwoo went out of the pool and smirked at HaeRa. He walked towards her while HaeRa tried to hide. Then, he pulled her closer to him and smirked.  “Didn’t I mention you I like y girls the most?” he whispered and his lips. HaeRa pushed him and tongued-out him.

------------------------------------

After a couple of hours…

They finished the swimming but they weren’t took a bath so they are now heading to their rooms.

Zarin cleared . “Unnie and Minwoo-oppa, don’t mind if you share rooms, nae?” Zarin asked. Minwoo smirked and HaeRa gulped. “Andwae!” she complained. “Mianhae, unnie but the twins will share rooms while HaNi and I will share room.”

HaeRa faced Minwoo who’s smirking at her. “Stop that smirk!” she yelled. “Unnie, Mianhae. She already knew that you two are living in one roof, nae?” HaNi said.

“But we’re not sleeping in one bed! We tried it once and he kept on hugging me…!” she screamed. “Well, it’s normal for couples, nae?” Minwoo said and the others nodded.

No choice, HaeRa gave-up….

----------------------------------------------

HOHOHO!!! Next chapter will be hot! XDD

Yah! I’m not a ert, remember that! I’m just green-minded! It’s different! :P

And please guys…! Comment! Please comment! ^^