Secrets Reveals!

Unexpected Love

Chapter 6: Secret Reveals!

--------------------------------------------

When HaeRa was finished washing up, and ready to open the door, she saw Minwoo waiting outside. “How many years past?” Minwoo said teasingly. “Aish.” Was the only response by HaeRa.

HaeRa walked away and went to Eunbin’s room. Eunbin was there at her bed, as usual, chatting. “Uhmm… unnie, do you like oppa?” she asked. HaeRa looked at her confuse. “Ha? What are you talking about?” HaeRa asked.

“Your notebook.” Eunbin said pointing HaeRa’s notebook.

That notebook contains HaeRa’s secrets. Even her 'sins' or wrong doings are there. Ha-ha. It has a lock but Eunbin saw it on the floor-UNLOCKED!

“Omo! How did you..” HaeRa said incomplete because she remember that she just leave it there unlock.

“Unnie. I’m waiting for an answer.”

“Arasso. It has evidence, right? I can’t deny it.” HaeRa said locking the notebook. If a person reviled her/his secret especially if it’s their crush, will blush, HaeRa’s face can compare with a tomato now.

“Aha! I knew it! Ha-ha.” Eunbin said. “Please, I beg you. Keep it as a secret.” HaeRa said.

“Arasso. Okey noona, what characteristic do you like about oppa? His nose?” Eunbin laughed. “Aniyo! I don’t know either. Ha-ha. Kinda weird, right?”

Eunbin just laughed. “Wae?” HaeRa asked.

“Nothing.” She replied.

“Go to bed.” HaeRa said.

“Arasso.” Eunbin said and went bed. She turned off the lights.

“Wait! Promise me first that you wouldn’t tell anybody or anyone about it, arasso?” HaeRa said.

“Arasso. I’m a secret keeper.” Eunbin said with a smile.

------------------------------------

HaeRa went in Minwoo’s room to continue their report.

“Annyeong.” HaeRa said softly when she saw the ‘lights off’ room.

“Oh. HaeRa-ah. Wae?” Minwoo said getting off the bed.

“You said. We’re gonna continue the report.” HaeRa said smiling at him. *Am I dreaming? HaeRa was… smiling at me? * he thought.

“Right.” He said “Let’s start it.”

After a few hours……

“HaeRa-ah, what do you think about this conte...” Minwoo said incomplete.

“She’s sleeping.” Minwoo giggled leaning closer to the sleeping HaeRa as he can smell her sweet smell.  He placed a blanket over HaeRa’s body and continue to work.

------------------------------

“Get some rest kids…Oh!” Mrs. No entered the room with snacks. She saw HaeRa and Minwoo sleeping. “Oh.. Jackpot! Ha-ha. I’ll get the camera!” she said. She always takes pictures about something ‘cool’

 

FOR UR INFO:

Nobody at school, except HaeRa's bestfriend, knows that Minwoo and HaeRa were ‘neighbors’ or ‘childhood friends’ Wae? HaeRa didn’t like rumors like that all over the school. They were couple there and when they ever knew that they were ‘neighbors’ that will be a big problem for HaeRa…. But of course, as usual, Minwoo didn’t care about it.

-----------------------

Oh no! That 'pictures' from Mrs. No will be a 'big disaster' for the two of them!!! MWAAHH!!

Please do comment!

I really be happy if you leave a comment! Just 'update soon' will be appreciate!