Rumors

Unexpected Love

Chapter 1: Rumors

---------------------------------------------------------

*I hate that stupid so much! * Yoon HaeRa thought as Jo Kwangmin “the malicious” spread out the story about her and No Minwoo.

 He told their other classmates that the two of them- HaeRa and Minwoo were in a relationship. And now, all of the others believed that kind of stuff and they started teasing them by singing;

“HaeRa and Minwoo sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

*Ughh!! I hope he’ll just die or pop like an old bubble. * HaeRa  thought.

Anyway the story’s kinda true. Minwoo was HaeRa’s ultimate crush but of course they’re not in a relationship. It just so happened that Minwoo liked to fool around her and embarrassed her.

It’s always part of schedule for him. He also didn’t care about others say about him and HaeRa. He seems to be not guilty about the story.

 

“Hey, HaeRa-ah. How’s the date?” Kwangmin asked mockingly. Kwangmin was the school’s broadcaster and that’s why HaeRa hates him.

“Get away you bastard! How many times I told you, we are NOT in a relationship!” HaeRa shouted and pushed him away.

“Wae?” Youngmin, Kwangmin's older twin asked. His the opposite of Kwangmin. If Kwangmin was noisy, malicious and annoying, Youngmin was quiet, innocent and humble.

“Hyung, this girl was treating me like garbage. She said that I’m a bastard.” Kwangmin said and pretend to cry.

“Aish. Stop that Kwangmin-ah. You’re childish.” Youngmin complained and went to his sit.

“Aigoo, Youngmin-hyung didn’t know how I feel. You know what, he has feelings for HaeRa-ah.” Kwangmin whispered to Lee Jeongmin’s ear. Jeongmin was Kwangmin’s friend. He believes everything Kwangmin says to him. Or let me say “PLASTIC”

“Guys!! Attention!!” Kwangmin shouted to the class and went to the white board.

“I had an announcement. Youngmin-hyung…. Had feelings for HaeRa-ah.” Kwangmin said and pretended to looked disappointed.

“You punk!” HaeRa shouted and chased Kwangmin. Kwangmin ran down stairs to avoid HaeRa.

“Ahh!! It’s true!” Jeongmin said to HaeRa with a winked eye.

“Aish. Kwangmin-ah needs to be disciplined.” Youngmin said to himself.

HaeRa was chasing Kwangmin. Then suddenly, she bumped someone.

“Mianhae. Are you okay?” HaeRa apologized and saw it was… MINWOO!

“Ha-ha...Pabo…” Kwangmin teased. “Aren’t you gone help your boyfriend?” he asked.

HaeRa gave Kwangmin a death glare.

“I’m okay. What are you two doing here? It’s almost class.” Minwoo asked.

"This bastard.." HaeRa was speechless.

"Come." Minwoo placed a hand around HaeRa’s shoulder and grabbed her into the room leaving Kwangmin behind Kwangmin.

HaeRa was still speechless.

Nae. That’s how Kwangmin and Minwoo embarrass her.

--------------------------------------------

Comment guys!

Haha.. Poor HaeRa.. XD But she's lucky. XDD