Kwangmin the questioner

Unexpected Love

Chapter 8: Kwangmin the questioner

-----------------------------------

Sunday past off. HaeRa and Minwoo finished their report exactly Sunday night. Their report was really COOL.! HaeRa’s sister, Yoon Bora, help them to do the contents. For Minwoo it’s been good to finished their report on time while HaeRa, it’s been good to be with Minwoo for 2 days! It’s been a long time ago since they had been together.

They arrived at school at 6:30 am. That’s because they didn’t want anyone to see them together but unexpectedly…..

“Yah! Hyung! What are you doi..” Kwangmin shouted to Youngmin but stopped when he saw Minwoo and HaeRa together.

“Why are you here at this time?” HaeRa asked with dropped jaw. She was nervous that he will blabber it to the whole school.

“And waeyo? Is this your room? And yah! You’re together…” Kwangmin said but stopped when Minwoo covered his mouth.

“Hyung! Please. Shut your mouth.” Minwoo said and uncovered Kwangmin’s mouth.

HaeRa was still standing at the door.

“Arasso. I’m not going to tell them on one condition.” Kwangmin said, quite serious.

HaeRa ran towards him. “Name it.”

“It’s just that you two need to answer my questions, honestly.”

“Nae!” both of them said.

--------------------------

“Are you two in a relationship?”

“Aniyo. We’re just friends.” Minwoo replied.

“Are you two leaving in a one roof?”

“Aniyo. We’re neighbors.” HaeRa replied.

“Are you two really known each other since birth?”

“Nae. Our parents were good friends.” Minwoo replied.

“Are you two have feelings to each other?” this question made Minwoo and HaeRa turn red.

“Why are you aking us that way?” Minwoo said and playfully punched Kwangmin on his arm.

“I’m the one who’s questioning here! Now! Answer!” he shouted.

“Aniya. Never ever happened it in my life.” Minwoo said seriously.

“Ani. Over my dead body!” HaeRa said seriously too. But deep inside she’s hurt.

“And the last one.” Kwangmin said. “Minwoo-ah please, can you first close your eyes.” Minwoo obeyed.  “Now, Yoon HaeRa what’s this? Can you explain this to me!” he asked grabbing 3 pictures of the two of them.

<3 First- Minwoo and HaeRa was sleeping in the same table. Minwoo’s hand over HaeRa’s waist and so did HaeRa.

<3 Second- Minwoo carrying sleeping HaeRa to the bed.

<3 Last/ Third- HaeRa and Minwoo walking together with their school uniforms.

 

“Where did you got that pictures?” HaeRa said. She’s so so so so surprised that her dark, big, brown eyes were about to explode. Minwoo was still with his closed eyes.

“What pictures?” Minwoo asked. “You can open it Minwoo-ah.” Kwangmin said.

When Minwoo’s eyes were opened, he saw the pictures. His jaw dropped open. He grabbed the pictures and looked closely to it.

“Where did you get this?” Minwoo asked, totally shocked.

“A.N.S.W.E.R! I’m the one that asking you! Now, answer the question!” Kwangmin shouted to both of them.

“Ahjumma gave it to him as a gift to his kindness. He help the ahjumma cross the street and asked if he could pay him. When Kwangmin-ah saw the pictures of the two of you, he picked it and the ahjumma gave it to him.” Youngmin said, innocently.

“Aish. Hyung!”

“A-ahjum-ahjumma?” HaeRa said. “Is she liked an ahjumma who wear shade, hat, boleros and many more?” Minwoo asked. *Aish! It could be Umma! *

------------------------------------------

They're dead >.<

Please don't forget to leave a simple comment there! ^^