Farewell Party: Part 1

Unexpected Love

Chapter 31: Farewell Party: Part 1

-------------------------------------------------

“HaNi-ah!” HaeRa called from the door. “Bwoh?” she asked. “The cab is here. We’re going home.” Minwoo replied. “Nae!” HaNi quickly ran out of the room but Youngmin caught her shoulder. “I’m going to ride her home.” Youngmin said. The two nodded. “Nae! Ppyong!” they said and get inside the cab.

HaNi looked at Youngmin and he just smiled at her sweetly. “Kaja.” Youngmin said and grabbed her out of the house. Youngmin suddenly stopped walking and so did HaNi. “Wae?” she asked. Youngmin bent down and tied the lace of her rubber shoes. “Gumawo.” She smiled. “Aigoo, you’re so cute.” Youngmin pinched her cheeks and ran.

HaNi chuckled at his actions. What happened to you? Being so sweet all of the sudden? She continue walking with a wide smile at her face.

------------------------------------

Zarin was lying at her bed when suddenly her phone rang.

=PHONE-CONVERSATION=

Zarin: Yoboseyo?

Other Line: Yoboseyo. Zarin-ah?

Z: Who are you?

O.T: I’m HaeRa. Uhh, I hope you’ll be available tonight. We’re going to have a farewell party.

Z: -gulp- Aniya, unnie. I’m available.

HaeRa: YAY~! 3:00 pm at my house. Oh! I mean at Minwoo’s house. Wear your best!

Z: Nae, unnie. Ppyong.

HaeRa hang up the phone first. Zarin looked at her phone to check the time and saw that it was 2:00 pm already. She prepared herself. She washed up first then put a little make-up on. She was almost wearing greenish and bluish dress with white and green heels.

With her hair tied but her bangs left on her face making her look more beautiful.

------------------------------

When HaeRa hanged up the phone, she quickly looked at her unnie’s cabinet to find some dress. She chose the blue dress with black heels. She also has a necklace and bracelet for accessories:

She tied her hair like Zarin’s hairstyle. ^^

When she finished putting a make-up, she texted HaNi.

To: HaNi-ah

Annyeong. We’re going to have a farewell party for Zarin. Hope you all attend at Minwoo’s house in exactly 3:00. Please pass the message. Hehe, I don’t have enough loads XD PPYONG. Wear your best!

From, HaeRa-unnie

---------------------------------

While Youngmin and HaNi were walking, HaNi’s phone beep. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and read it. “Oh! We’re going to have a farewell party for Zarin.” She said. Youngmin looked at her phone. “Oh…”

When HaNi reached the house, she quickly ran up to her room and chose a yellow dress with white heels. She put a little make up on her face.

PERFECT! ^^she thought then ran out of their house. For her surprise, Youngmin was at front of their house almost going to knock. They looked at each other for a while. Youngmin coughed as he put his hand down. She really looks beautiful.

HaNi noticed that Youngmin was staring at her. “Wae?” she asked. Youngmin looked away. “You looked beautiful.” He said. HaNi smiled. “You too, oppa.” She said. Youngmin grabbed her wrist then walked.

While walking, Youngmin texted Kwangmin to go to Minwoo’s house:

To: Kwangmin-ah

Kwanggie, go to Minwoo’s house NOW! Wear your best. No hesitation or I’ll kick your out of the house. WEAR YOUR BEST~! Get it? We’ll be waiting. Ppyong.

From, Youngmin.

---------------------------------------

Kwangmin read the message from Youngmin. He ruffled his hair then quickly changed. What for? What are we going to do there? He thought.

------------------------------------

HaNi and Youngmin arrived the No’s residence. They knocked twice and someone opened it. “Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. HaeRa and Mr. Minwoo are inside.” The maid said. HaNi and Youngmin bowed a little then went inside.

HaNi looked around. WOW…It’s beautiful. She said. Youngmin chuckled at her actions. They saw Minwoo and HaeRa at the couch sitting. “Annyeong!” HaeRa and Minwoo greeted.

------------------------------

BWAHAHAHA~! FAREWELL PARTY FOR ZARIN XD

Comment peeps! Labu! XD

It will be highly appreciated for those who comment!

I love the dresses! I badly wanted to have one!^^