Confession

Unexpected Love

HaeRa always woke up late at Saturdays. Minwoo did that too, so they were both sleep this time. Kwangmin and Youngmin were jogging around the park. Zarin was helping her mother with the breakfast and HaNi… as always, fangirling when she suddenly saw Youngmin’s text.

“Hyung…” Kwangmin stopped as he drink at his bottle. “Hyung, did you saw Zarin..” he was panting. “Did you saw her..” he was trying to catch his breath. “Did you see her yesterday?” he asked. Youngmin looked at him and smirked. “She looks beautiful, nae?” he asked.

Kwangmin nodded and sat near the bench. “But she changed a lot. Not her appearance but her attitude.” He pouted. “She was avoiding me.” He mumbled. Youngmin sat beside Kwangmin and slang his arms around Kwangmin’s shoulder. “Dude, you know.” He started. “Some boys like you, show different side if you like a girl. You kept on teasing, making fun of but deep inside you, you like her, nae?” he said and slightly punched Kwangmin.

Kwangmin rubbed his arm where Youngmin hit him. “But I don’t understand. Why should she need to change her attitude?” he asked. “I like Zarin-the old.” He mumbled making Youngmin’s eyes grew bigger. “SO YOU LIKED ZARIN?!” he asked and Kwangmin slightly nodded. Youngmin gasped. “Omo. You should confess to her not saying she looked like a pig. You know, it hurt her a lot. Her crush saying that ‘You looked like a pig and I hate pigs’ thingy.” He explained. Kwangmin straightened himself facing Youngmin. “WHATDA- sh-she li-liked me?” Kwangmin stuttered making Youngmin chuckled. “I thought you are good at girls? What happened to you now?” he jokingly asked. Kwangmin’s face fell. “Oh my gash, hyung. Eottoke?” he buried his face at his hand.

Youngmin patted his back. “Don’t worry. You just need the right time to confess.” He said, trying to comfort his twin. “Nae, hyung. Confession is where I .”

-------------------------------

While washing dishes, Zarin was thinking about his oppa just said to her yesterday. Eottoke? I was planning to confess at Kwangmin! >< But I think he’ll just laughed at me. That jerk. She dropped a plate causing it to break. She picked it up by her hands. When she was picking the last, it slid in her hand leaving a bruise on it. She whined at the pain. She quickly throw the broken plate at the trash can and washed the bruise.

OUCH! Is that really the effect if I was thinking about Kwangmin? She asked in her mind and sighed. I should just not meet him. He made my life miserable! She thought and she left a teary eye. Her tear fell on her cheek and she quickly wiped it. She ran to her room and kay on her bed.

PABOYA~! You’re crying for a worthless guy! Pabo you! Pabo you! If you just forget him, you’ll be happy! Pabo Zarin! She thought as she kept on punching herself.

-----------------------

HaeRa woke up. She slowly opened her eyes. Good night sleep. She stretched a bit and sat up. She yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She headed to the bathroom. She washed her face, brush her teeth, brush her hair and tied it in a messy bun.

She went downstairs and saw her appa. “Annyeong, appa.” She ran to her appa and kissed him on the cheek. “Hey, eat now.” He said. HaeRa sat down and eat. She remembered something. “Appa, where’s unnie?” she asked. “Oh! She’s meeting her friends now.” He quickly replied.

Aish! I don’t have any—she was cut when she thought something. She ran to her room and washed.

HaNi called her to meet her in the park, so did Zarin.

She was wearing a casual blouse and pants with flat shoes. She went outside their house and saw Minwoo also in his clothes. He waved and she waved back. “Where are you going?” he asked. “Oh! Meeting HaNi and Zarin-ah at the park.” She said. “Oh! I’m heading there too. Hyung just called me. Let’s go together.” He said and HaeRa couldn’t resist so she said yes.

They just walked and now, they’ve reached the park. They saw Kwangmin, Youngmin, HaNi and Zarin. Zarin was far to them so. Kwangmin, Youngmin and HaNi were talking. Minwoo raised an eyebrow. “So, why do you call me here?” they both asked. “Oh! We’re going to have a party! Soon, other hyungs will come with their girlfriends.” Youngmin said.

“What party?” Minwoo asked. “Couple Party!” Youngmin squealed causing all of them to looked at him. “What? It’s a couple party. Look, HaeRa and Minwoo, Me and HaNi and Zarin and Kwangie!” she shouted.

“Yah~! I don’t know it’s a couple party. I’m going home.” Zarin said she was about to leave when Kwangmin held her wrist. Zarin looked at him. “WHAT?!” she asked. “You don’t want it?” he asked in a calm voice. She shot him a glare. “Why on earth will I want to be your partner?!” she asked.

“Because you like me..” he mumbled but enough to hear by everyone. “Ohhh..” is one word they only say. Zarin tried to get away but Kwangmin held her tight and grabbed her away from the group.

“Yah! Where do you think we’re going?” Zarin asked trying to get away from Kwangmin’s grip. But no answer. They reached the end of the street and Kwangmin pinned Zarin on the wall and put his hand on the wall. He looked at her eyes. But Zarin looked away.

Kwangmin grabbed her chin forcing her to face him. “What?” she asked as she looked at Kwangmin. Their eyes met for a second but Zarin looked away. “Why are you looking away?” Kwangmin asked. “Because I don’t want to see an ugly jerk.” She quickly replied.

He smirked and leaned closer to her. “Ugly? How can you love an ugly jerk?” he asked. His breath made Zarin felt uncomfortable and their faces where inched away. “I don’t like you.” She said. He smirked again. “I don’t like you! You’re an ugly, pabo, unrespectable je-“ she was cut when soft lips crashed in her.

She was so surprised. She tried to pull away but she can’t Kwangmin was too strong. “Kw-kwa” she tried to say his name but Kwangmin just deepened the kiss. Then he pulled away. “My big curiosity is, why do you like an ugly, pabo, unrespectable jerk?” he asked again.

Her eyes began to water. “I’m leaving the country and I don’t want to be miserable just because I’m not seeing you.” She mumbled. Kwangmin cupped her face to face him. “So, you like me?” he asked. She sighed. “PABOYA~! Isn’t that obvious! Even though you’re always teasing me, it’s okay with me! WAEYO?! Because I love you!” she said and more tears ran down her cheek.

Kwangmin smirked. “So you don’t like me? You love me?” he said. She looked at him. “What do you think? I knew it from the start you’re going to laugh at me when I confess to you.” She said. Kwangmin smirked again.

“I hate that smirk!” she shouted. Kwangmin leaned on her kissing her again passionately. Zarin’s eyes began to water again and she kissed back. Kwangmin wrapped his hands around her waist and Zarin circled her arms around his neck.

Then he pulled away. “I love you too.” He whispered and kissed her again. He loves me too? She said. She pulled away. “What? You’re teasing me again!” she said and pushed Kwangmin. He just remain silent. “You’re joking, right?” she asked and Kwangmin shook his head. “You know, some boys like me show different side. I’m going to tease the girl I love.” He smiled sweetly making Zarin blushed.”You’re lying.” She said.

“I prove it. Don’t you know you’re my first kiss? And I’ll never let an ugly girl stole it so I reserved it and you got it.” He explained. Zarin’s phone suddenly vibrated.

To Zarin-ah

We’re going at Paris, France next week. Mianhae. You need to go there as soon as possible.

From: Oppa <3

Zarin’s eyes grew bigger and began to water again. “Wae?” Kwangmin asked. But Zarin didn’t answer. Kwangmin shook her on the shoulder. “Waeyo?!” he asked again. Zarin faced him. “Mianhae, Kwangmin.” She said and ran.

--------------------------------------

Kwangmin went back to the park where the others were there waiting for them. The hyungs were there waiting for them.

“Dude, what happened?” Youngmin asked, hanging his hands around his shoulder. “Nothing.” He simply replied. Youngmin looked at her twin. “Really?” he asked again. Kwangmin sat on the swing and nodded. Minwoo sat beside him on the other swing.

“Hyung, you confess to her?” he asked and Kwangmin nodded. “What does she say?” he asked again. Kwangmin sighed. “She loves me, too.” He replied. Minwoo smiled a little. “So what are you-“ he was interrupted by Kwangmin.

“She’s leaving…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saranghaeyo subscribers! Please do comment! How is it?

Kwangmin and Zarin love story....! XD Bwahahahaha!

Honestly, Zarin is my unnie's name XD She was totally obsses to Kwangmin so I put her in my story! XD