Bet

Unexpected Love

Chapter 4: Bet

---------------------------------------

“Why did hyung called noona honey?” Eun Jo asked Eunbin astonished to hear it. “Are they in a relationship?” he asked again. “I don’t know. But it seems oppa’s in love with unnie.” Eunbin chuckled and go back to her room with Eun Jo.

Eun Jo was still astonished to it.

“Come in, honey.” Minwoo said.

“Arrggh! It’s so bothersome.” Eun Jo whispered to himself but able to hear by Eunbin.

“Wae? Is there any problem? Come on… you’re still wondering about oppa saying something like that?” Eunbin teased. “Aish. I’m telling it to umma!” Eun Jo said running to the door but Eunbin grabbed his shirt.

“Whoah! What do you think you’re doing? Wae? You like unnie?” Eunbin asked ‘mockingly’

“What the~~!! Noona! Never! I admit she’s pretty but…” Eun Jo said incomplete and covered his mouth. “Hmm.. seems like Eun Jo-ah was in love with Unnie. Hmm.. Minwoo-oppa had some competition now.” Eunbin said and chuckled.

“Okey. I… I….. aish. In the same place, HaeRa-noona likes me!” Eun Jo said proudly.

“Prove it.”

“Ha?”

“If unnie said she likes you being her boyfriend, I give you a massage. If not, you give me a massage.”

“Nae!”

----------------------------------

-Knock, knock, knock. -

“Come in.” said Minwoo.

“Oh.. wae?” HaeRa asked and smiled at Eun Jo and that make Eun Jo blushed. “Uhmm..” he started.

“Unnie!” Eunbin called, entering the room. She grabbed Eun Jo’s wrist to let him come in Minwoo’s room. “Wae? Ohh.. come on. No time for playing.” Minwoo said.

“Eun Jo why are you in red? Are you sick?” Minwoo said placing a hand over Eun Jo’s forehead.

“Chongmal? Come here.” HaeRa said grabbing Eun Jo’s wrist. Eun Jo clear his throat and when his able to tell it, Eunbin shouted.

“If Eun Jo was at your same age… will you let him be your boyfriend?”

HaeRa and Minwoo’s jaw dropped opened. “What?! Eun Jo..” Minwoo said facing Eun Jo’s blushing face.

“Mianhae.” Eun Jo said mouthing at Minwoo. Aish..

“Ha? What do you mean?”

“Just asking, unnie.”

“Ahh…uhmm..” HaeRa said. “Why not?” she said and smiled at Eun Jo. “Ani! Seriously?!” Eunbin shouted. “Nae.” HaeRa replied.

“But mianhae. We’re going back to work.” Minwoo said cutting it.

Eun Jo screamed and tongue out at Eunbin. Eunbin just fall of her jaw. “Unnie!”

“Beeh! Ha-ha. Noona! Gumawo! Now come on” said Eun Jo grabbing Eunbin out.

“Wait! Chongmal? I don’t believe you unnie! Be honest!” said Eunbin.

“Nae. Ha-ha. Why not? Eun Jo have brain and beauty.” HaeRa replied with a winked eye at Eun Jo. “Oh come on noona! It’s a bet.” Eun Jo said forcing Eunbin to move out.

-----------------------------------

What’s that question all about? Minwoo asked himself. HaeRa laughed at the two of them and face Minwoo. “Let’s continue this." HaeRa said. "Wait." Minwoo said and went out the room.

--------------------------------

Hope you guys continue commenting~!

Lab lab lab ya ol! XD