New Student?!?!

Secret Love

YOUR POV

All weekend long, I thought about the guy from the market....soo mysterious. It's killing me. I'm DYING to know who he is. I tried taking my mind off of him, but Sunny keeps talking about how rude he was. It's not helping at all...Besides, he probably had a good reason why he was rushing. It sounds like Sunny won't forgive him, though. It usually takes her a while to forgive and forget.

Before I knew it, it was Monday again. Oh no! I hate Mondays...It seems like something horrible always happens on that day. No lie. I made sure to get everything prepared the night before so that I wouldn't forget anything. I'm determined to make this Monday a good day FOR ONCE.

I woke up extra early and got ready. I put my uniform on and braided my hair to the side.

 

Then, I double checked my homework and made sure that I didn't forget anything. I went downstairs to eat breakfeast and my parents greeted me.

 

"Hello Honey~ Come eat your breakfeast. It's getting cold!" My mom yelled. I came to the table and saw a bowl of porridge and another of ramen.

"Morning Umma! The breakfeast smells great! Its uhh...different..." That's odd, but it was good anyway.

"Oh yeah. I wanted to try something different today." She looked at me with loving eyes. "See you later Hyuna! Good luck in school!!" She grabbed her purse and car keys and headed out the door. I quickly finished my food and went outside. I took a deep breathe of the fresh air.

"Good morning, Hyuna!" I looked to the left and saw my dad over by his car. "Hey Appa!!" I got into the car and looked out the window. So far, so good. What could go wrong?

I arrived at school and I saw Yoona, one of my other bestfriends. She comes out as a fearless, cold, bad a$$ girl, but once you get to know her she's pretty sweet and smart. She's awesome!

I ran over and yelled, "BOO!!" She wasn't scared. She didn't even flinch! I can never scare her..-,- but I can't really scare people at all. I'm just not that type of person... She turned around.

"Haha! Oh Hyuna, you know you can never scare me," (; she teasingly poked me.

"Hey! STOP!! You know I'm tickle-ish!" She finally stopped and I hugged my stomache to keep from laughing.

"I know~ Hey, is Sunny here yet? I need to copy her homework for Mrs. Lee..." She warily glance around and whispered, "She scares me...O-O"

"History again? XD Well, it's ok. I'm sure she means well. I haven't seen her yet...She's probably running late again." Oh Sunny...-sigh- You need to sleep earlier.

"Aww oh well, Mrs. Lee can't hate me more than she already does.."

"C'mon! Let's get to class before the bell rings. You know Mrs.Lee goes easy on people when they come extra early."

"Ok..."

We walked to class and greeted Mrs. Lee, " Hello!" Yoona and I said in unison.

" Why hello~ You girls are here early today." I could see that it was working. She had a huge smile on her face.

" Oh yea, we wanted to prepare. It's a Monday so I want to get to work straight away," I told her. I tried to make it seen as real as possible, although it wasn't hard. I wanted to get everything ready so I wouldn't do anything wrong. I think I'm doing a good job...

"Wow...I'm impressed. Very well, girls. I'll let you get to work." She walked to her desk and started to grade papers.

"I can't believe that worked!" Yoona excitedly whispered. I winked at her and smiled. I took my seat in the front and Yoona sat behind me. I started to take out my history essay on China and reread it. Yoona took out her book. Ahh...Yoona's book. It had the cover of a dictionary, so it looked like she was studying, but in reality, she was reading a manga book. I covered my mouth to hide a giggle. Yoona winked at me.

After about twenty minutes, the bell rang and students piled into class. I was getting pretty noisy.

The tardy bell rand and Mrs. Lee stood up and announced, "Ok class, settle down now. Sit down before I mark you tardy. We all know you had an assignment due today. Take it out and I'll collect it."

Mrs. Lee came around the class and took the papers. Just then, I heard bickering in the hallway. I guess other people did to, since they turned their attention to the door. It got louder and louder and I recongnized Sunny's voice. 

The door opened and the arguing stopped. Sunny had an aggravated look on her face.

She entered the classroom followed by.....no other than...the mysterious guy from the market....My mouth dropped open. I was shocked. I heard murmurs and gasps. No one should be shocked to see Sunny since she's late A LOT...so it must be the guy. 

"  . . . HE'S GORGEOUS!" Yoona gasped. She had this sort of look in her eyes...the sort of look she gets when she sees guys in stores in clothing advertisements. You know what I'm talking about.

I snuck a look at him and he caught my glance. He smirked and I turned beet red. I wonder if he remembers me... Why do I feel so weird? I've never had this feeling before. C'mon Hyuna, stop thinking about him!

Mrs. Lee saw him and said, "Class! We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." She ushered him gently into the center of the class.

"Hi I'm Choi Joon Hong, but you can call me Zelo. I hope we get along." He bowed ninety degrees and looked up. 

"Nice to meet you," Mrs. Lee told him. "There's an empty seat next to Hyuna. Hyuna, please raise your hand."

I reluctantly raised my hand. I heard the defeated sighs of the other girls. Awkward. Out of all the students, there happens tpo be an empty seat next to me. This is starting to sound like on of those typical dramas you see on TV. Well, at least I know his name. Must not get to caught up. 

Zelo headed over to me and smiled,"Remember me?" Then he sat down and winked at me.

I quickly looked away and saw Sunny glare at him. She took her seat next to me on the opposite side of Zelo. "I'm watching you..." Sunny told him. She had this dark look in her eyes that I've never seen before. It sort of scared me. I could tell that this is going to be a long day. Ah, I knew it.