What?!

Secret Love

YOUR POV

Thins were getting worse. If my friends weren't there with me, I don' t think I would be able to survive school. 

This particular morning, I had to literally drag myself out of bed. I never really liked getting up in the mornings, but this was just crazy. After I got ready, I walked to school. My parents offered to drive me, but I rejected the offer. I just wanted some time alone to think. As I trudged to school, my mind wandered off and I was deeply dispersed into my thoughts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is she doing? Why is she walking to school today? Doesn't she know how dangerous it is? Aish, this girl...

As he shakes his head, the man steps out of the shadows and follows her, unseen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOOONA!" Zelo runs up and hugs me.

"Zelo! I-I can't breathe!

"Oops! Sorry..." He finally lets me out of his monster grip and adorably rubs the back of his head. That seems to be a habit of his... If he continues to do that every morning, I might just collapse from the lack of oxygen. 

"Haha, it's ok~" I laughed a little and smiled at his childish ways.

"
Where are the girls?" he asked? 

Yoona and Sunny were nowhere in sight. Since Yoona was laways early, she decided to pick up Sunny on her way here. Hopefully, her good habits will rub off on her and Sunny won't be late anymore. 

"I got a call from Yoona. She says that Sunny has a fever, so she can't come today. She's on her way here."

"Ohh..

"So I guess I can spend time alon with my favorite noona!" He winks and gives me another hug.

I chuckled. He really is cute. I tried to ignoe the glares I was getting from the girls. I was getting used to them now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get your hands off of her! This girl is just so... so...

Feeling dejected, the man walks away.

At least I know she's safe now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L POV

As I walked out of the building, I was greeted with a tackle.

"HYYUUNG!

"Aish! Watch it Sunyeol!" I got up and shoved him back into the arms of my friends, Infinite. 

"Geez... Just tried to lighten the mood.." He stepped away and rubbed his sore arm. A few girls around us started swooning. They react to pretty much everything we do. Anything amazes them.

"L, are you ok? You seem distracted." Sunggyu asked. He's a more reasonable friend, unlike the crazy choding over there. 

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine. Just.. needed to use the restroom.

Oh, he's not buying it.

"Are you sure? The restroom is that way." He gives me a weird look and points in the opposite direction I came from. 

All of Infinite started to gather around. Damn Sunggyu!

"I went to the other one." I tried to wave it off and briskly walked away, deciding to head to class.

"There was another bathroom?" Sungyeol tilted his head and scratched his head confusingly. Another squeal was heard from the girls.

-sigh- That choding. Of course there isn't.

Sunggyu looked in the direction of a tall blond with his arm around a dark haired girl.

Stupid Myungsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

All day, Sunggyu was paying a lot more attention to L. 

Something's wrong. I know it is. And I think I know what, or who, is causing this...

He looks over his shoulder to see Hyuna laughing with Zelo. L slumped deeper into his seat.

Interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell had rung and they were all heading home. However, Sunggyu asked me to stay a bit. Something he needs to talk to me about? As we wave goodbye to Infinite, we walk over to a local cafe nearby. 

"Soo... how have you been?" 

Strange question.

"I'm fine.. Why do you ask?" 

"Oh nothing." He waves his hand and dismisses the subject as he goes over to the counter and orders coffee while I go and grab a table. 

Once he comes back with the food, I get off of my phone. 

Mmmmm. Caramel Machiato.

Sipping my delicious coffee, I notice that Sunggyu hasn't touched his. Strange... He's usually the first to be diving into his coffee.  I lower my cup. He's staring at me intently.

Oook...

"Myungsoo, I'm not going to beat around the vush and tell you straight up."

He used my name. My actual name. This isn't good. 

"Well..What is it? Come on, Hyung. You're freaking me out.

"I know that you still love Hyuna."

WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! Sorry it's such a short update... BUT I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND. 

Trying to catch up on schoolwork. NEVER. AND I REPEAT. NEVER PROCRASTINATE.

Also really sad that I wasn't able to see BAP's first concert TT^TT