Distraction

Secret Love

OHMYGOD -facepalm- Why me? Out of all of the people in this school, it's me. I cannot risk a distraction with my low grade in math. Especially six hot...dreamy...OHMYGOD HYUNA!! Don't even think about that. I don't like saying no, but it's for my own good.

"I'm sorry, I-" I looked up and saw the disappointed look on his face. Those puppy dog eyes. Oh Hyuna, look away! But of course, I couldn't. I'm a er for puppy dog eyes."Oh, ok. Fine. Just don't give me that look ever again."

"Ok! I just made a new friend! In your face, hyungs! Woohoo!!!" Zelo started running around, yelling like a maniac. His friends shook their heads and chuckled a bit. People were giving him weird looks and even the girls who were gawking at him seemed surprised and stepped back. Oooook.....Great. Now I have a puppy dog-eyed, crazy, cute...dreamy.......guy following me around. And if that's not enough, he's got five equally hot friends. 

"Ok, maknae. That's enough," another blonde guy from the group grabbed Zelo's shoulders and held him firmly. He seemed to be the leader. "People are starting to stare, and you're creeping your new friend out." Everyone glanced at me. Oh god. Kill me now! It took all of my strength to not swoon or melt right there.

"Ohh...right. Sorry," Zelo apologized. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and looked around. He stopped suddenly and looked at me. "Oh, right! Heheh..sorry. I didn't introduce you to my friends, yet!" He grabbed the leader's shoulders and put him in front of me. "This is Yongguk!" He excitedly announced.

Yongguk waved at me and smiled."Hello."

He leaned into me and whispered, "He's the serious one." I started to giggle. He pointed to Himchan. "Well, of course you know Himchan. And Daehyun. Don't worry. He seems shy, but he'll warm up." He walked over to the side and out his arm around two guys. "And this is Youngjae on my right, and Jongup on my left." Jongup gave me a thumbs up and Youngjae gave me a toothy grin.

"Uhh...hey..." I nervously waved. I could feel my face heating up and my voice wavered.

"I think you overwhelmed her," Youngjae chuckled. He flipped his hair and I couldn't stop staring. "Uhh..Is something on my face?" he asked. I finally came back to my senses and shook my head.

I cleared me throat. "It's just that..you're all blond. And how do you all know each other after a few hours of school?" I lied.

"C'mon new friend! I'll explain everything on our way to class. We should get going. It's almost time for our science class." Zelo put his arm around me. I blushed and I realized that most of the girls were still there. They glared at me and gave me envious looks. As if on cue, The bell rang. The other guys went their ways to class while Zelo and I walked to science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, well about my friends...We went to the same school. We're sort of a gang." He stopped and looked at me. I guess he saw how scared I was because he said," Not the kind of gang you think. It's like a group of friends. We don't do any of the stuff other gangs do."

"Ohh...ok."

"And we sort of ran into a little trouble at our old school..and we moved here." I stopped walking and he looked at me. "What? Was it something I said?"

"Ohh no. We're here."

"Ohh...ok. I'll continue explaining later~" He opened the door and bowed. "After you~" I chuckled and entered the room. I was having so much fun that I didn't notice the stares of hate coming towards me and Zelo. I nervously walked to my seat. Everyone is staring at me......I don't like having attention drawn to me. I kept my head low and closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on getting to my seat. I tripped on something and fell. I opened my eyes to see an evil smrik on L. One of the school's kingkas. Just great

"Watch where you're going." L sneered. Everyone laughed.

I quickly got up and sat down two seats away from him. I saw Zelo glaring at L. I guess he saw...who wouldn't other than the teacher? L's the teacher's pet. ANNOYING! Zelo started to walk up to me.

"I got your back, friend." He whispered while still glaring at L. They were having a staring contest. He sat behind me and started to put his schedule away. 

That's nice to know. He's looking out for me. MUST NOT GET DISTRACTED! I took out my notebook and the bell rang. Time for class.