Rumors Pt. 1

Secret Love

YOUR POV

My alarm clock rang and I sat up. It was Monday once again. Ugghhh not again! I turned off the alarm and got up. I hope today goes well... I arrived at school and was greeted by Yoona and Yongguk. Hmm no suprise there.

"Hey Hyuna~" greeted Yoona.

"Yo!" Yongguk waved.

"Hey guys!" I waved and ran over. I tripped on somthing and fell over. I heard snickering overhead.

"Yah, look where you're going!" snarled a girl.

"Yeah! Don't be so stupid." another girl added.

Yoona ran over to see if i was ok, followed by Yonnguk. 

"Stop it! You girls were the ones who tripped her in the first place!" Yoona gave them her famous death glare and stepped in front of me. 

I got up and put my arm on Yoona's shoulder. "Yoona, it's ok. I was the one who wasn't looking."

"Noona, stop trying to defend them. I saw them with my own eyes. They tripped you." Yonnguk spoke up and glared at the two girls. The girls stopped glaring at Yoona and looked behind them. 

"Oh~ Oppa! I didn't know you were there~" cooed the first. She twirled a strand of hair around her finger and gave him a fake smile.

"Yea~ We didn't do anything!" the second backed up. She pouted and winked at him.

Uggh I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Stop it. C'mon, let's go Yonna. You too Hyuna." He put and arm around Yoona and me and walked away.

I looked behind and saw them giving death glare at us. -gulp-

"What was that about? Are you ok, Hyuna?" Sunny ran over and hugged me.

Wow, she's early.

"Yea, I'm ok. Thanks to Yoona unnie and Yonnguk oppa." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck and laughed awkwardly. 

"No problem." Yonnguk and Yoona chroused. They stared at each other and laughed.

"Girls never treated you this badly before. Is anything wrong?" Sunny asked.

"I-I don't know."

"Ok, well let's get to class early. I need to turn in my project to Mrs. Lee!" She squealed.

"Haha ok. (; I'll see you guys later, ok?" I turned around to face Yoona and Yongguk.

"K~"

"See you later, Noona!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few classes, it was time for lunch once again. And, as always, Zelo walked me to lunch. People were staring more intensely than usual. Hmmm...

"-gasp- Noona! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" Zelo gasped and carried me up. 

"Uhh...Zelo-"  I nervously looked around.

"NOONA HOW COME YOU WERE BLEEDING? Ohmygawd-"

"Zelo-"

"How could you be soo clumsy! Aish, pabo." He put me onto a bench and caressed my injured knee. 

"Zelo, stop. You're overreacting. people are starting to stare." I glared at him and looked behind him. -gulp-

"I don't care. tell me what happened." I looked at him. Wow..he's serious. 

"I-uhh- fell earlier this morining. It's no big deal. It's already dried up! C'mon! YOU.ARE.OVERREACTING." I hissed and motioned behind him. 

He looked behind me and mouthed an 'O' and turned around and stood on the bench. "It's ok, everybody. False alram! Heheh..."

I faceplamed myself and rolled my eyes. He pulled me off the bench and whispered,"Let's go."

I tired to cover my tomato red face as we entered the cafeteria. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I'll put up the new chapter ASAP!

Mmm..no pictures this time...

Unless my co-author wants to add some? Haha

*Update*
:) pictures now <33!~ Sorry for not being here often ;n;~  \(* ^ *)/  i'm here now :D~