You're Crazy!

Secret Love

"UNNIE! PLEEAASE?" I covered my ears. Gosh this girl can scream. If she continues, my eardrums will be blown up. 

"Aish! Tiffany stop. Just stop.

"BUT I WANT ICE CREAM!" She jumped up and down while clinging onto my arm. 

This girl is crazy about sweets. Once she wants something, she'll keep begging until she gets it. Especially during that time of the month, if you know what I mean... She may sound conceited and spolied, but she's actually really sweet. Haha, ironic isn't it? She's actually the nicest person I know.

"FINE! Fine. As long as I have enough time to finish my History report..." -sigh- Why so much work?

"YAYY! YOU'RE THE BEST!" She runs over and hugs me, nearly killing me in the process. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let me get ready." I get off of my bed and walk over to the bathroom. I was still in my pajamas when Tiffany came charging toward my house for ice cream. 

She squealed and darted into the living room to wait. After about 20 minutes, I was done and ready to go.

When I stepped into the living room, iffany had a bowl of ice cream on her lap.

"What..I thought you wanted to go out for ice cream..."

"Yeah..but you took FOREVER, unnie! So...I went and got some myself..hehe..

. . .

"SO I GOT UP FOR NOTHING?!"

"No! We can still hang out~ I can always have more ice cream! :D"

-sigh-

"So where do you wanna go then?"

"Well...since you wanted to finish your report, we could head over to the library. THEN AFTERWARD WE CAN GO SHOPPING! YEAH? OK LET'S GO!"

She grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door, barely giving me any time to put my shoes on.

She's so thoughtful, though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a fun time at the library, even though Tiffany hates the library. Something about constricting her voice... She decided to finish up her art project and she stayed quiet for most of it, which was fine by me. After I was done, we headed to the mall.

"UNNIIEE! WE NEEEED TO GET THIS!" She ran forward as soon as we entered the mall, ignoring all the strange glances she was getting. 

I caught up to her and saw what she was so fascinated by.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqVK05SxWn3odNnyjwWIs

"Wow... They're so pretty~

"I know! We should get it! PLEEAASE~" Tiffany pulled out her aegyo. Something I just can't resist. 

I pinched her cheeks. "Aigoo, you don't have to do aegyo, Fany! Of course we'll get it" I pulled out my wallet while Tiffany started to look around the jewelry stall.

"Ohh this one looks nice." She picked up the necklace.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ27_3z7lIg626yp6VgvSV

I came over to see what she was holding when I finished purchasing the necklaces. I held one out to her.

"Here, Fany~" She took it without looking away from the jewelry she had in her hand.

The lady at the counter came over. She looked like she was in her mid 30's.

"You have very good taste, yound lady. It's a very popular pair. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Ohh no, I was just looking." Tiffany slightly blushed.

"Ohh that's too bad. If someone gives one of these to you, it's said that you'll be together forever. That's what the infinity symbol is for."

 

Together forever...

 

"Oppa~ Look!" I pointed to a jewelry stall. "Should we go look around?"

He kissed my temple. "Sure, whatever you want."

After a few minutes of burrowing through the piles of accessories, I looked up and saw him looking at me with an amuse expression.

"What? Why aren't you helping me look? I wanna get a couple ring or something~" I pouted and he held out a bag in front of my face.

"Because I already got it~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW8aVd7YIRXrNCSFdKimc

My mouth dropped open. I couldn't believe it.

 

. . .

 

"HOW COULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN IT WITHOUT ASKING ME. I WAS LOOKING AROUND FOR THE PERFECT ONE AND YOU JUST GO AND-"

I push his lips away from mine. 

"NO, MISTER. HOW DARE YOU." I turn away and start to walk back.

He grabs me by the arm and I turn back. He raises his hands above his head and froms a heart.

How can I ever stay mad at him?

"I know you can't stay mad at me~" He pecks me on the lips and puts the necklace around my neck. 

I wrap my arms around him.

"Kim Myungsoo?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?"

"We'll be together forever."

 

boy-infinite-kim-myungsoo-kpop-Favim.com

 

 

I guess not.

 

"Unnie? Hyuna~" I see a pair of arms in front of me.

"Hmm? What?"

"Uhh.. Are you feeling ok? You sort of just zoned out.."

"Yea, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still love Myungsoo?"

"W-What!? You're crazy!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER! I know I haven't updated. I've just been having some weird writer's block... WELL IT'S GONE NOW, HOPEFULLY.