No Need To

Secret Love

L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish this girl. What am I going to do? 

I was waiting outside of Hyuna's house. It's been a couple of hours and she's nowhere to be seen. Maybe I should just leave... I mean, why am I even here? It's not like I'm worried or anything, right? I couldn't care less about what she's doing. But..I still feel myself drawn to her.

BEEP BEEP 

"Oh sh- Someone's coming." I quickly dodged to avoid the intensifying glare of the headlights and watched as a car pulled up toward Hyuna's home. Crouching behind a bush, I focused on the car. I heard Hyuna's laugh. Man, what I would do to be able to make her laugh again... -sigh- Yeah, I know this is totally wrong for stalking her, but I'm just curious...

I stealthily got up as soon as she stepped into her house. I was so focused on her that I didn't notice two vital details: Who was she with and why did she come home so late?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRIIIINNNGGGG

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Yes! I was finally done for the day. I quickly packed my bags. I ran out the door and bumped into someone. 

"Why are you in such  rush, hyung? Relax~ Are you that excited to loose to me at basketball today?" It was Dongwoo. Argghh, I don't have time for this. I tensed up. 

"Sorry Dongwoo,  I can't play today. I've got..to help set up dinner for my relatives. They're coming over today. Haha..We can play tomorrow, right?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, whatever. But you owe me lunch!" He smiled as he ruffled my hair.

I glared at him and ran off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Geez, where's he running off to?" Hoya watched as Myungsoo weaved his way through the crowd.

"He's going to help his parents prepare dinner. That kid." said Dongwoo as he shook his head. He reconsidered the thought and added, "Isn't it a bit too early, though? That must be one heck of a dinner." 

"Yeah..and since when did he cook?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna must have gone home by now. I looked around and walked toward her house.

I'm not sure what I'm doing.... But I might just find out why she came home so late.

I sound like I'm overly attached. Well, I'm not. Just really curious, ok?

Sneaking up the driveway, I heard laughter. Oh, that's Hyuna! 

"Yeah! And the guy had no idea what was happening!" More laugter. Who was that? 

"Oh Zelo, you guys do the craziest things. Oh here, do you want more punch?" 

I immediately left. 

It sounds like she already has someone wth here. No need for me to watch over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW! >,<