You Can't be Serious

Secret Love

History was fine...except for the fact that Sunny was glaring daggers at Zelo and Yoona kept swooning over him. Zelo was trying to be friendly, which made matters worse. Who can concentrate with that? Especially if a cute guy is staring right at you, trying to be friendly. It's driving me crazy! The bell rang and I was relieved to get out of class. I put away my things and rushed outside the door. I heard a voice calling my name, but I didn't look back.

Next was math, and I had to focus. It's the hardest class for me and I'm still determined to make this day a good day. I tried my best. but I still couldn't understand the new lesson. Man, I hope I'm not doing badly in this class. The bell raing. FINALLY! I packed my things into my backpack and rushed out of class.

"Ms. Kim, please stay for a little while. I need to talk to you," Mr. Yoon announced. Shoot. I got caught. He's going to talk about my grades.

"Yes, Mr. Yoon," I replied. I walked to the front of the class while the other students scurried out of class.

"Ms. Kim, your grades are dropping drastically. You need help and I suggest you get a tutor. Can you do that?" He looked concerned.

"Yes, Mr. Yoon. I'll try my best." I bowed and walked out of class. Great. I'm not nearly stressed out enough. I trudgingly hurried to homeroom

I walked into class and sadly sat down in my seat. 

"Yah! Hyuna unnie, why so sad?" Taeyon whispered. Taeyon is another great friend of mine. She's always concerned.

"Hey. Yea...Mr. Yoon said that my grades are dropping. I need a tutor." I told her. I hung my head. 

" Well, I would tutor you, but I'm not that good at math..heheh" She laughed nervously. Oh sweet, sweet Taeyon. 

"It's ok, Taeyon. Thanks anyway. I'm sure I can find some help." I tried smiling, but failed. She looked sad that she couldn't help, but shock replaced her face.

-GASP-" OMO! WHO'S THAT?!?!" She squealed. 

I turned around and saw a tall, blond, hot guy. I gulped, trying to look away. "Another blond guy?"

I looked at Taeyon, who was practically drooling. Are you serious? THERE.CANNOT.BE.ANOTHER.ONE. Just then, another guy entered the room. Another blond. I tried not to look. Then, Yuri came into the room and stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes literally popped out of their sockets. She couldn't stop staring at the new blonds. -sigh- She needs help. I walked over to her, shielding my eyes from the new guys, and dragged her to her seat. I guess the rest of the class saw them as well, because everything became quiet and I heard more gasps and whispering from the girls. Some of the guys, especially the kingkas of this school, began to glare at the newcomers. 

Ms. Kwon turned to the class and cleared . "Ok, students! We have two new students. Introduce yourselves, please."

The first one approached he class and confidently introduced himself. "Hello! I am Kim Him Chan. I'm known as Himchan and I hope I get to meet you all." He smiled and all the girls swooned. His gaze found mine and I looked away. Why do I feel so hot? I could feel myself getting red.

 The second one slowly went to the front of the class and nervously looked up.  "Hi, I'm Jung Dae Hyun. You can call me Daehyun." He bowed ninety degrees and looked at Ms. Kwon. 

tumblr_m2nn9ueh1s1ql53ojo2_1280.jpg

"Ok then, I'm glad to meet you all. Please take your seats. There's an empty seat next to Yuri and..... Hyuna. Girls, please raise your hand." Just my luck.  I slowly raised my hand, trying to ignore the envious stares and whispers. The  Himchan guy came to my direction and sat down next to me. 

He took a seat next to me. "Hey~ Nice to meet you." He waved and smiled. I could've just melted right there.I came back to my senses. I quickly looked away and just nodded and waved. 

I looked at Yuri to see how she was doing? She was in complete shock. I couldn't help but giggle. 

"Uhh...Yuri? Please raise your hand," Ms. Kwon repeated. She raised an eyebrow. Yuri finally came back to Earth and raised her hand. The class snickered and she blushed. The other guy ran over and waved. He sat down and took out his notebook. Yuri spaced out again. -sigh- Why are my friends always so interested in guys?

"Hey Taeyon, can you help me witht the science-" I turned around and saw her drooling over Himchan. "-homework...Yah! Taeyon?" I waved my hand over her face a few times. She finally noticed and she looked at me. 

"Huh? What?" She confusingly murmured. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Do you want to help me on Mrs. Tang's science homework?"

"Ok! Science is my specialty!" She gave me a thumbs up and I laughed. 

"Just make sure not to drool over the new guys, ok?" I whispered. I winked and she blushed.

The bell rang, signaling nutrition. Taeyon and I linked arms and walked out of class. I noticed Yuri staring off into space again and pulled her out of class. We stopped in front of Mr. Jang's class and waited for Sunny and Tiffany to come out.  After about five minutes, they still haven't come out and I was beginning to wonder what was happening. We went inside and saw them just gazing off into space and I understood why. I saw another blond guy talking to the teacher. I cuckled and pulled them out of class.

"Blond guy in your homeroom. too?" asked Yuri. 

"Yeah, they're gorgeous!" Sunny swooned. 

"Enough, girls. C'mon. let's go look for Yoona and Jessica." I urged. 

"Awww party pooper." cried Tiffany. She pouted and tried doing aegyo. I laughed.

"You know that doesn't work one me!" She pouted and followed me.