Rumors Pt. 2

Secret Love

YOUR POV

More and more people were acting weirder around me. I even caught someone trying to trip me. I was walking to lunch with Zelo once again. All throughout the hallway, girls were glaring at me. I thought they got over the fact that I'm pretty close to Zelo now. Well, I guess not.

"Stay here, Noona. I'm going to run to the nurse's office to get you a bandage just in case." He left and ran off before I had a chance to reply. Wow, he's fast.

L passed by and purposely bumped into me. I turned around and he grabbed me by the arm. "Wh***." He hissed. My eyes widened as he walked away. I was shocked. He's been mean to me, but he's never called me any names. 

I finally snapped out of it when Zelo tapped my head. "Yah, noona. Are you ready to go?"

I nodded slowly and gripped onto my bag. Why is everyone acting so mean and viscious? I mean, more than usual. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got our lunch and sat down at our usual table and started pigging out. 

"Noona, are you ok?" Jongup looked at me with concern.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just a litlle headache. That's all." I looked down at my food to try to hide my burining face. I always turn really red when irritated, or in this case: lying.

"Well, ook..." It looked like he didn't believe me.

I think I'm gonna throw up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for PE. I walked to the locker room with Taeyon and Tiffany to get dressed. Today was the mile run practice test. -,- Ugghhh I hate running! Why do we have to run on a Monday?!

I opened my locker and silently cussed as I caressed my hand. The locker door hit my hand. Fudge.. Just great. 

I tried to change as fast as possible or I'll be late.

I skipped putting on sunsceen and lotion and rushed out the door just in time before the tardy bell rang and sat down.

"Ok, class. As you all know, we're doing the practice mile test today. Now, I know it's a Monday, but let's get this over with. You know what to do! Pick partners!" Mr. Yu announced.

I ran to Taeyon ans Tiffany went to partner up with jessica. We did the routine stretches and sat down to calm our nerves before the run.

"I can't believe we're running today! Ugghh I'm soo tired! I stayed up all night yesterday watching Dream High!" Taeyon whined and rubbed her eyes. 

"Haha. It's ok, unnie! We'll run together! After all, this is only a practice~" I winked at her and she pouted.

"But we're still gonna get graded!"

"Class! Get in position and wait for the whistle."

I looked at Taeyon and she gave me a disgusted look as I laughed and headed to the running area.

The whislle blew and I starting jogging alongside Taeyon. Jessica and Tiffany were just ahead. They're really fast. I looked over at Taeyon and she was a few paces ahead of me. 

"Hey! I thought you said you were tired!" I called out.

"She looked back. "Yeah, but we're getting graded! I want to get straight A's if I'm going to go to America this summer!" she replied. Oh yeah. Her parents promised her a trip to America in exchange for striaght A's.

"Uggh ok! I'll run with you!" I ran faster to catch up. Well, she's been a good influence lately. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about eight or ten minutes, we both finsihed and headed over to the basketball court to sit down. We saw tiffany and jessica there, so we decided to site witht them. I saw Soyou and Hyorin whispering near the locker rooms. They had a mishievous aura around them. And I didn't like the way they were looking at me.

We drank water and got rehydrated as the teacher blew the whistle. "Today, we're going to play volleyball. You can pick the teams, but keep in mind you will be graded. You'll have time to play at least one or two games today." 

We headed to a court and began the required stretches. Then, Soyou and Hyorin came over. 

"Hello~ We want to play with you guys!" Soyou waved.

"Yeah, we want to get over the past," Hyorin helped.

"Uhh....well-" Tiffany started, but she was cut off by the instructor.

"Hurry up! Get into teams now,or you'll all be running laps for the rest of class!" 

"Ok, well I guess we'll play with you..." muttered Jessica. They smiled, a little too happy.

"You girls can be on the other team, since there are already enough players on this side." said Tiffany. Tiffany is the volleyball expert.

We all turned to discuss our play strategy. I turned back and galnced at Hyorin and Soyou. I saw them high-five each other. They saw me looking at them and smirked.

I don't like the look on their faces.

I disregarded the thought and turned to participate in the team discussion.

As always, it was decided that I would be in the front since the front is the 'easiest' spot. I'm not sure, but I think they just told me that so I won't complain. -,- 

Eunji served. I've never really noticed her, but she's really pretty. And nice too. ^-^

It went over the net and Soyou hit it back. And just my luck, it came straight at me. I hit it back and it went like that for about three times until I missed.

"Umm....Oook, that was very unusual...." Sunny whispered. 

"Yeah..Why don't you go to the back, Hyuna." Jessica told me. We all agreed and Tayeon took my spot.

The game began again and this time, it was a 'normal' game. But I noticed that Hyorin was hitting the ball harder than usual. She was susually very weak in volleyball. She hit the ball in my direction and I tried getting it.

Thump

It ended up hitting my face. I fell onto the floor and felt something warm run down my face. Blood. Aish Hyuna, How can you be so clumsy? TT^TT

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey....SORRY! I've been really busy these past few days! Ehh...I've decided to make THREE parts to this chapter since i thought it was getting too long and I kinda have writer's block right now....heheh..

BTW, is the blue starting to get annoying?

P.S. i'm a little too lazy/busy today to add pictures! SORRY AGAIN!

*update* 
Pictures are up now :)