What?!

Secret Love

YOUR POV

We continued to walk and we bumped into Sooyoung."Hey Hyuna! A blond guy named Zelo...I think..was looking for you." She was out of breathe.

"What? Why?" That's strange. Why would he look for me?

"I don't know..."

"Hmm...ok...Where is he?" I don't like to keep people waiting, so I decided to see what he wants. Besides, it can't be bad, right?

"Um, he's at the bleachers in front of the yard."

"Ok, thanks. See you later guys~ I'll meet you in front of the cafeteria!"

"Good luck on your little DATE!" teased Sunny. My friends started snickering.

"Real mature, guys." I stuck out my tongue and ran off. I shook my head. I finally foumd Zelo hanging around the bleachers with five other blond guys. I recongnized Daehyun and Himchan from homeroom.

"Hey, giirl! Hyuna, right?" Zelo called.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I didn't mean to sound rude, but I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. There were groups of girls gathered around them. They glared at me and I heard them whispering harsh things. I shifted uncomfortably.

"You don't hate me already, do you?" He joked.

"No, it's just that....you know." I motioned behind me where the desperate girls were waiting to ambush.

"What?" I thought he was joking, but then I saw the innocent look in his eyes. Oh, he can't be serious. 

"Uhh...well.." How do I explain this?

HIMCHAN POV

 

It's that girl from homeroom.

 

FLASHBACK

I walked to the end of the hallway. Hmm..room 190, right? I think this is it. I entered through the doorway an suddenly everything became quiet. I smirked. It seems like the girls in this school are the same as all of the others. Girls drooling over me, kingkas challenging me even though I've done nothing. It's only a matter of time before things get ugly again. -sigh- I looked around the room and noticed something..different. This girl isn't staring at me like the rest. Interesting. I caught her glance and smiled. She quickly looked away. Maybe I can actually make a new friend here...She's pretty cute, too...

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I came out of my daze and looked at her. She seemed...how to describe it? Somewhat confused, shocked....and exasperated. Who could blame her? It's so obvious to the questio Zelo asked. Leave it to the maknae to look dumb. Aish. This kid is too innocent.

"Uhh..well, there are a lot of people around here..looking in this direction." She motioned behind her again.

"What's wrong?" he looked behind her and saw the all of the girls gawking at him. Nothing strange or unusual there.

"Just forget it. He'll never catch on. -sigh- Innocent as ever, huh maknae?" I finally said. He still had that innocent confused look on his face. 

"Just tell me why you wanted to talk to me in the first place." She stated. She nervously looked behind her again and gulped.

"Umm...well the principle said that I should pick a person that has the closest schedule to me so that I can get help. And well, he told me that you would be the best choice. You're also the only one who doesn't stare at me." he replied calmly.