Rivalry

Secret Love

YOUR POV


Zelo was really nice to me during the whole class. It was a great change, although girls were always swooning or glaring at me with envy. L's always trying to make Zelo look bad, but fails each time. I wonder how he's always so alert...However, I have to admit thay watching L fail so many times is pretty funny. Probably because he always tortures me. But anyway, science was pretty fun for once. Since the kingka L always bothered me for some unknown reason. Now that I think about it, I've never done anything wrong to him. EVER. So, I wonder why he always bullies me. -sigh- I guess that's just how things are. Ms. Yoon really likes Zelo becuase he's really good at science. Hmm. Who knew? 

The bell rang at the most unexpected time. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. I started to pack my things when L strode over. I stopped immediately. His cold gaze seemed to freeze me in my tracks. I was hypnotized.
 

"Just because you have a new friend, it doesn't mean that you won't pay..." He sneered. For a second, I thought I saw guilt and sadness on his face, but it was soon replaced with a hard stare. He walked out of class and purposely bumped into Zelo, who seemed to be waiting for me by the doorway. I've never seen L like that before, but I don't know him at all. It could just be my imagination...I mean...I used to like him.

 

ZELO POV
 

Wow..time flys when you're having fun... Science class was awesome. The teacher likes me already, I rock at science, and the best part is that Hyuna is there with me. Hyuna, my new friend.

I don't like how some of the school's kingkas treat her. ESPECIALLY L. I mean, what kind of name is that? Pshh...he thinks he's soo great. Well, we'll see about that.

I saw him trip Hyuna and I could've just killed him right there. If only there weren't so many people around. And of course, we were in a classroom. Can't get in trouble so easily~ Besides, Hyuna wouldn't have wanted that. I'd probably scare her off. Oh well...just gonna have to get revenge later. I need to keep an eye on Hyuna. She's got a lot of friends, but I don't know...I just have this strange urge to protect her...

Too many things in my mind right now. AND OHMY FRACK. I forgot to wait for Hyuna! I ran back and saw L walking away with a cold dark glare that would've killed anybody, but he doesn't scare me. I could've sworn that i saw guilt on his face. My mind's probably playing tricks on me. I'm hungry. Can't wait for lunch.  L purposely bumped into me. Hmph. Immature. 

But I wonder what he was doing with Hyuna...