Moving On

Secret Love

sistar+bora

 

L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't sleep. Ugghh

I thoughtback to what had happened earlier. It was wrong of me to have listened in on a private converstion,but I just couldn't help it. I wish I hadn't. Things change and I need to move on. She probably has already.

 

 

FLASHBACK

"I hate you! How could you have done that?!"

A picture frame is shoved onto the floor and the glass shatters into a million pieces. 

"It's not what you think!" He grabbed her hands. She shoved him away.

"What do you mean? I know what I saw! How do you explain ths then?" Grabbing the picture on the countertop, she pushed it in front of his face.

"Look it wasn't me! I didn't do anything she forced herself on me. It was all a setup. Look, you need to listen to me."

"No, it's happened more than once! I think there's more going on between you guys than you let out to be.." Tears stream down her face. Walking away, he runs after her. He pushes her back.

"You need to believe me.." he pleads, tears gathering in his eyes.

As she shakes her head, he looses himself.

"You don't believe me?" Disbelief written on his face. His expression turns sour. "Well, I don't need a girlfriend that doesn't trust me. So what if we kissed?" He walks away, leaving her helplessly sobbing on the floor. Breaking into a run, he re refuses to let his tears come out. 

 

Eyes moist, as he drifts off to sleep replaying the nightmare in his head. 

 

 

 

 

I need to move on. 

 

 

 

 

I woke up with a headeache. Uggh this is getting even worse. AND it's Monday. 

Forcing myself out of bed, I got ready. 

I arrived at school and was greeted by my friends.

"Hey hyung!" Dongwoo patted my back and ushered me into class. "You owe me lunch today. We're playing basketball today, right?"

"Yeah, of course." I smiled. I'm going to forget what happened yesterday.

 

AFTERSCHOOL 

 

"Pass the ball!" Sunggyu put his hands up to catch the incoming ball. Someone intercepted it. "Woohyun! I was going to get that!"

"Too bad." Woohyun stuck his tongue out. 

"Pick up the pace old man! We're going to lose because of you!" Dongwoo shouted.

"Aish, I hate basketball." He muttered. 

"WOOOOO! A THREE POINTER! WE WIIIN!" Woohyun cheered, enjoying his victory. I grinned. I have such great friends.

"Great job, hyung." Woohyun gave Myungsoo a thumbs up. He nodded.

"I should've been on Woohyuns team.." Grumbling to himself, Dongwoo started to pack up. 

"HEY YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE ON MY TEAM!" Everyone cracked up. 

"Well, I should probbly get going now." I started to pack up my stuff. "See you guys tomorrow!" I waved back as I ran.

"That kid is always in a rush. Anyway, Dongwoo-I challenge you to a one on one rematch!"

 

 

I hope they're not waititng for me for dinner. When I finally got back to my home, I saw Bora standing outside. Was she waiting...for me? 

He saw me and her face lit up. "Oh Myungsoo! You're here~" She winked at me.

"Only close friends call me Myungsoo. You can call me L," I muttered as I walked by her.

"Hey, not so fast! I came all the way here to see you, so don't you feel even a little bad sending me away like this?" I turned around and she pouted. Ugh the aegyo trick. 

"Fine. What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and waited.

"So mean." She huffed. "Well, I was just wondering, I you ever needed anyone to talk to I would be glad to help." Is she flirting with me?

"And why would I?"

"I'm interested in you."

Ok, she definitely was. 

 

 

 

"I'll think about it." I turned and walked throught the gates of my house and locked it. I leaned against the wall. What have I just done? 

 

I needed to move on.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY YOU GUYS. If anyone actually still reads this XD 

Ok I know I've been abandoning this story, and I'm truly sorry. I have no excuse for that. 

My friend and I have created a new account and  we'll be updating that one regularly FOR SURE.

So please check it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/562017/a-fateful-encounter-romance-bts-bangtanboys-jungkook-namjoon

Also, I'd like to thank my friend (who will remain unnamed here) for encouraging me to start writing again.