Trouble

Secret Love

A few weeks passed by and I'm startig to get used to the new students, AKA BAP. Well, that's what they call themselves... We're like best friends now. Almost, but not quite. Zelo is really getting close to me. I hate to admit it, but I'm glad. He's just the cutest guy I've ever met! He's sweet, charming, and absolutely adorable! I hope I don't get too caught up, though. He's just a friend...

            179532_435261163174907_91887806_n.jpg

It was just after science class and Zelo was walking with me to the cafeteria. It's sort of become a daily routine. 

"Ughh! Om my god, Hyuna! How can you pay attention in Ms. Yoon's class? She's got to be the most boring!" Zelo pouted. I have to admit that was cute. 

          tumblr_m06ond0eMB1roczxao1_500.gif

"Well, I need to. And she's not bad~ Once you get past all of the work and her annoying voice, it's totally fine." I looked up and Zelo was giving me 'the look.'

"...Ok, ok! I admit her class is super boring! But you have to pay attention!"

"I'm a genius already, remember?" He stuck out his tongue and I rolled my eyes. 

"Ughhh! Get a room!" Snarled Soyou. She made a disgusted face and stormed off. (Tehee~ Little of Sistar in the story! ^^)

          

What was that about?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, we (Snsd and BAP) went up to the fields to sit down and relax before the next class. Naturally, Zelo sat next to me. I heard whispers behind me and turned around. They weren't the usual swooning girls, who by now managed to keep their distance. These were the queenkas of the school. Sistar. We had been the queenkas before them, but they were a different story. They're mean, bossy, and flirtatious. Yuck!

         

(A/N Please ignore the 'bnt news' thing! ^-^ Thank you!)

They spread rumors all the time. I didn't like the look in their eyes... It spelled trouble. 

I tried to ignore the bad feeling in my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and it was time to go home! 

"C' mon Hyuna!" Sunny slung her arm around my neck and beamed. She walked with me out of class.

I heard harsh whispering behind me and turned around. There were the queenkas.

"Yah! You have a lot of nerve, Hyuna." Bora walked up to me and glared intensely. I was frozen.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"You stole Zelo away from me! How dare you!" She slapped me. Hard.

I held on to my throbbong cheek. I felt hot tears flowing down. 

"Hey! Don't talk to hyuna that way! She didn't do anything!" Sunny stepped in front of me and pushed Bora away.

"Sunny, d-"

"Hyuna, don't even say it. How can you let them acuse you of something when you haven't done anything wrong?" Sunny turned around and stared at me.

        

"Why you b-" Bora charged toward me, but someone pulled her back. It was Hyorin. 

 

"Don't even waste your time, Bora. Her actions will meet up with her soon." said Hyorin. 

Sistar turned to leave, but Hyorin turned back and sneered, "I always knew what you were after your incident with my L oppa."

Sunny glared at her as she left. She turned around and tried to comfort me. I didn't even know what happened... I just stood there, shocked. 

" Let's go home, Hyuna."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! (Who read...which is not a lot of people, but i don't care! ^.^) Soryy i haven't updated in soo long! I'll try to update everyday now that it's summer time~ 

P.S. I know the ages of the people in the story are really different and way off, but let's pretend they're all in high school, k? Around 17? And I know I changed my type of writing a little bit, but please bear with me!!! I'm just staring to write!

Ahem... and to my coauther: KPOPisMYlifeX3

Have fun in Paris~