Broken Hearted

Secret Love

YOUR POV

Since the incident on Friday, my friends, especially Sunny, have been really protective and caring. It's sort of annoying. I feel like I can't take care of myself. I hate this feeling.

We were walking home from school. And by we, I mean the whole group. My BFFs, known as SNSD, and the newly popular, BAP. It's just just me and Sunny anymore. Noooo it's everyone. They are too overprotective. Not that I don't appreciate it, though.

We were beginning to walk off the campus when I saw L and his group Infinite walk by. I stopped immediately. I was mesmerized by L. He glanced at me and quickly looked away. 

Suddenly, all of the memories we shared together came flooding back into my head.

 

tumblr_m5jhgki89i1qjc96do5_r1_250.gif

I couldn't stop staring. I still felt drawn to him. I guess things haven't really changed. I still had feelings for Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Hyuna? Hello?" Zelo waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention. 

"O-Oh uh sorry. Did you say something?"

"Are you ok?" Taeyon looked really worried. 

"You look like you're gonna throw up." Himchan stated. Youngjae hit him on the head.

"Oww! Hyung!"

Yongguk came over and patted my back. "Hyuna, why are you crying?"

"W-What? I'm crying?" I wiped my face and fely the tears stream down my face.

Seohyun ran over and hugged me. "Oh Hyuna, it's ok. Don't cry..." The rest of the girls ran over to console me. The guys all had this confused look on their faces.

"We'll explain later. You guys go home. We'll take Hyuna home." Hyoyeon told them. They sadly nodded and walked off. 

I have to admit that we were creating quite a scene.

"C'mon girls. let's go before she catches a cold." Tiffany instructed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READER'S POV

FLASHBACK

"Oppa! Oppa, look!" Hyuna pointed to a floating ballon in the sky. "It got away!" She looked behind her and saw her perfect boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

He chuckled. " Aww you're so cute!" He pinched her cheeks and she pouted. "My Baby Bunny! So adorable~ Now say ahh~" She opened as he fed her a strawberry. They were sitting on the grassy field of the park. It was strangely quiet and peaceful. A perfect day for a picnic.

tumblr_lxlctzXx2S1qe1nye.gif

(A/N DUUUDE HE IS SO CUTE!!! O-O) P.S. the letters in the end say 'Kim Myung Soo | The Boy Who Lives With The Term Of Perfection'

Look! The sun is setting!" Hyuna stared at the blazing sun.

"Aish, Hyuna! You pabo! Don't stare into the sun or you're gonna become blind! How can you see your hot boyfriend, then?" L teased while Hyuna slapped him on his shoulder playfully.

"Yah! Don't be so full of yourself!" She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. He couldn't help but laugh at her silliness and kissed her.

I have the most perfect girlfriend in the world.

"L! Are you ok? You spaced out.." 

"Yeah, Bunny. Just thinking...that.. This is the most perfect Valentines day ever." He smiled sweetly and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, I agree."

"Let's take a picture to capture this moment!!!" L took out his phine and started to take the picture. " 1-2-"

"WAIT I'M NOT READY!"

"3! Aww you closed your eyes~" L cooed.

"I wasn't ready!" -,-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRESENT

YOUR POV

I opened the drawer and took out the picture L took on Valentines Day. It was still in perfect condition, except for the fact that the frame was cracked and a huge chunk of it was missing. 

I'll never forget that day. Why does everything have to change so suddenly? After all we've been through, do I mean nothing to him? Why am I still broken hearted?

Hot tears ran down my face as i clutched onto the picture and thought of what might have been...

 

YIPEE! DOUBLE UPDATE!! Hope you guys liked it~ Sorry...might be really confusing at this point! Sorry there weren't much pictures..unless you like not having pictures? I dunno....