Broken Hearted (L POV)

Secret Love

L POV

The bell rang and me and my friends, known as Infinite/ aka the kingkas of the school, decided to go out. Not sure what we're gonna do, but that's all part of the fun, right? I met up with them in front of the school's entrance and we started to walk out. We were planning what we're gonna do when I froze. Right there in front of me was Kim Hyuna. For some odd reason, all of the old memories came flooding back. 

For a moment, i couldn't breathe. I just spaced out. I don't know what got into me. I thought I was over her. I guess not. 

My hyungs noticed and dragged me off with them off campus and out of sight from anyone passing by.

"Hyung, are you ok? You seem...out of it." Sunggyu patted my back and looked at me with caring eyes. He's the most caring out of all of Infinite. Well, he is the leader after all. Some people find him provoking, but he's the exact opposite. He can never stay mad or hold grudges for long.

"Y-Yea I'm fine." What was that, Myungsoo? Did I just stutter? I never stutter.

"Are you sure? Umm...you know, you haven't gotten over her, huh hyung?" asked Dongwoo.

"Yea, you haven't been the same since what happened with her." Woohyun spoke up.

I haven't noticed, but they're right. I haven't been going out as much, been joking around, or in general, having fun. And I haven't looked at any girls since then...

Wow... They're observant. I can't believe I haven't noticed.

"Myungsoo, I think you should go home and rest for a while." 

"O-Ok... Sorry I can't come with you guys today..." My voice squeaked and I felt a tear stream down my face. 

"It's ok, L. You just need time. I mean, it's only been a month since she broke up with you." Hoya came forward and patted my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came trudging back home and unlocked the door. 

(A/N hehe~ I just like this house....)

"Welcome back, Mr. Kim." Mr. Loung bowed. He's my butler and I've known him ever since I was a little boy. He also lives here with his family as well, so we're pretty close. He's like a second father to me. My dad is always traveling around...

"Hey." I waved my hand and started to walk up the staircase. 

"Myungsoo, are you ok? You seem out of it today." He walked over and patted my back. 

"Yea, I'm just not feeling well. I just want to be alone, ok?"

"Well, ok. I know what you're going through. If you need to talk, I'm here." He respectfully bowed and went off to do some errands.

This man knows me too well.

I clambered up the staircase and shut the door to my room.

 

I threw my backpack on my bed and decided to change out of my school uniform. 

 

(A/N Please ignore the other guy. ^^)

I lay on my bed. My mind was blank. I walked over to my closet and opened up the secret box. The picture was still in perfect condition. The same picture that I took on Valentine's Day.

I sighed and continued to stare at her perfect face until I heard a knock on the door.

"Mr. Kim, your father wants you to get ready for the industry's business meeting." I turned around and saw Mrs. Loung, my butler's wife.

She saw what I was holding and gave me a sad knowing smile.

-sigh- This is how it is to be the son of a big industry owner. I put the picture on my bed and went to get ready for the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI EVRYONE!! LOL...

Did you like the chapter? ^^ Yea..I ended up putting the same last name fore L and Hyuna...SORRY! They're not related! That would just be wrong...

Haha...are the pictures ok? maybe I put too much? idk...

Well, hope you enjoyed it!