Good Friend

Secret Love

YOUR POV

Zelo walked me to the cafeteria for lunch. It was nice having somebody care for me at school other than my friends. Other than them, everyone else hated me.

 

Then, I realized something. 

If Zelo is always around me, people will start to hate him, too. He's too nice to be hated. And he'll be so hurt. Aww....poor innocent maknae....

I stopped walking and turned to face him. "Uhh...Zelo. You probably shouldn't follow me, or in any way go near me if you want to make new friends here."

He looked stunned. "B-But...why not? You don't hate me to you noona?" He pouted and looked away. Aww....soo cute! I can't stand it...but I must be strong! For his sake...

tumblr_m06ond0eMB1roczxao1_500.gif

"Uhh...well...." I don't know what to say...I mean, come on! What can I say?

Then, he abruptly turned around and stared into my face. "Wait a minute....This doesn't have to do with what that L guy said...right? Or is it the girls following me around?"  Hmm..so he isn't clueless about the girls after all..

     6e9234f2b8f8d819b5e08c8d6ea84a9d14b6_lar

He came in closer...

 

Wow... I gulped. His face is too close for comfort...

Hmm...for an innocent maknae, he's surprisingly smart. He catches on quickly... 

I looked away. "Well....it's just that.."

"Don't listen to what he says."

I turned around. "Look, it's not that I don't like you...It's just that...people don't like me and i don't want them to hate you, too. I really like you, and I think you should be able to make new friends." 

He smiled. -gulp- He's so...angelic...

"Noona, you don't have to worry. I don't care about what they think. And besides, I have you and my hyungs, right? And I'm pretty sure that i'll be able to get along with your friends." 

"Aww....thanks Zelo, but you don't have to-"

He pinned me against the wall and glared at me. Aish...too close...TOO CLOSE! "Listen. I don't care about them as long as I have you. Got it?"

photo.jpg

I nodded slowly.

 

"Good." he got off of me and smiled again.

Gawd...he has a great smile...

"Soo...just wondering~ What did L say to you after class?" He quizzically tilted his head to the side. 

YAHH! SOO CUTE!!! 

"Uh..well..."

"Ayy! Hyuna! What are you doing here? The girls are waiting for you. And so are a bunch of guys....The umm...hot new guys...." She winked and then spotted Zelo confusingly looking at her. She gasped and covered . She was becoming as red as a tomoto. ^///^ 

sunny_snsd-200901071010072.jpg

Whew! Saved by Sunny! ^-^ "We're on our way Sunny! We just got uhh..sidetracked." I looked at Zelo and he winked. Gahh! I felt myself blushing.

 

Sunny gave me a look and winked at me. "Ooooohh...I see. Well then, take you time~ We're at the table by the flower beds, as usual." She started walking away when I ran after her. 

"HEY!! SUNNY! We weren't doing anything! Wait for us!" She stopped.

"Whatever you say~" Sunny stuck out her tongue and waited for me to catch up.

I was panting. When I caught up, I looked behind me and saw that Zelo was still standing there with a confused expression. " Z-Zelo! C'mon! What are you still doing there?!"

He finally caught up to his senses and ran over. Man, he's fast. "Ohh..sorry." He looked around awkwardly and bowed. Ahh...back to being innocent little maknae...

Sunny started giggling and i rolled my eyes. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him to the table with Sunny snickering behind. "C'mon...-,-"

He looked behing himself and pointed to Sunny. "I think she called me hot..." He whispered. Zelo started to blush. Awww...adorable!

Sunny overheard and stopped laughing. Instead, she began to turn red again.

Aww....I think they're gonna get along fine!