Rumors Pt. 3

Secret Love

"Ahh! Hyuna! Ottokae?!"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes. "Neh .............. It's nothing." I got up.

"What happened!? Are you ok, Ms. Kim?" .......................... ran over and place a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine." He turned to the rest of the class, who stopped playing and gathered around to see what the commotion was about. "Could someone take her to the nurse?"

"No, it's ok. I can-"

"I will."

I turned around to see no one other than...L?! What it going on?

"Ok, wait here while I go and write you a note." ..........gave me an uneasy glance.

"It's ok. I'll be fine." I gave her a small smile. She let go of me and tried to steady me against L. Hmm... I never thought that I would feel these pair of arms around me again. I should hate you right now.. but strangely, I don't . After a few minutes of awkward silence and murmuring in the background, .............came back with the note.

"Take her quickly. And try to put pressure on your nosebridge!" We both nodded. "Ok! The rest of you can rest. We have a few minutes left. AND I need to discuss something with who hit that ball. It didn't look like an accident..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L POV

I can't believe I did that. I pretty much shocked myself. It was if I did it on instinct. I just felt the urge to. Well, I can't back out of it now. I securely wrapped her in my arms as we headed for the nurse's office. She kept silent. Probably since it was so awkward...

"Yah. Are you feeling ok?" I tried to make conversation.

"Umm..yeah..." We kept silent after that. We arrived at our destination and I headed back to the locker room, since the bell had just rung. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Arghh! Get your head straight Kim Myungsoo!" I splashed water in my face a few times and ran to the locker rooms. Aish. I hope I'm not late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

Why? Why would he do that? So many questions were running through my head right now that I couldn't even think straight. I felt so safe wrapped up in his arms. I felt so secure. Nothing else mattered to me right now.

"Yah. Are you ok?"

"Umm...yeah." that was all I managed to say. I reminenced the moment until we got to the nurs's office. We awkwardly parted. I didn't dare look back. What were you doing, Kim Myungsoo?! Better yet, what has gotten into me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZELO POV

The coach was cool to let us play volleyball today instead of more laps like we usually do. I actually really like volleyball. The ball bounced back and forth while we were playing. 

"I GOT IT!" I raised my hand, ready to hit the ball back over the net when something, or should I say someone, and knocked mt to the side, stopping me from getting the ball. I finally realized that it was Daehyun hyung. He spiked the ball instead of ME and scored a point. "HYUNG!" I whined and tried to tackle hime. But he was too fast. He dodged and stuck his tongue out at me. Yongguk came over and patted his back.

"Good job, hyung."

"YEAH WAIT TO GO!" The rest of the team started cheering. My mouth dropped open. He saw me and and stuck his tongue at me, AGAIN! Daehyun might seem quiet and innocent on the inside, but he's actually the opposite on the inside. He has such a split personlaity sometimes...

~LATER~

YOUR POV

"NOOOONA!"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. This must be-

"Zelo! Be careful! She just got back from the nurse. You need to be more responsible and-" Sunny blabbered on. Ahh.. She's just like a mom sometimes. 

Zelo looked disapointed. Poor fellow.

"Sunny ah, it's ok. I just got a nosebleed. You're acting like I cracked my head or something!" I playfully pushed her.

"Well, you could've! Ugghh! When I find who did this I'll-"

"Gosh, Sunny! We all know who did it. -,-" Yoona snapped. 

Speak of the devil... 

Hyorin, Bora, Soyou, and Dason walked by. They scoffed and playfully waved at the boys. 

"How many guys do you have, Hyuna? You're such a ." Soyou spat. 

"EXUSE ME. HOW DARE YOU-" Jessica started. Thankfully, Himchan and Yongjae held her back. 

I tried to stay as clam as possible. "I don't know what you're talking about." I held her gaze. 

"Oh, you know what she said is true." Hyorin chimed in. 

People were gathering around us. Ohhhoho. Not a good sign. 

"We saw Zelo with you a minute ago. And Jongup after school. Something's going on.. And if there isn't, doesn't it seem a little strange? Why are all these gorgeous guys hanging around you?" Soyou challenged. People started to whisper. 

"That's none of your business! We stay with her because she's our friend and we care about her! Nothing scandalous is happening and I'd wish for you to GET. OUT. OF. MY. SIGHT." Yongguk snarled. Everyone backed off a little, clearly afraid. Nobody would want to get on his bad side. Even Sistar seemed intimidated. 

They all huffed and strutted away. Hyorin stayed a little behind. just as she was about to leave, she whispered, " Stay away from B.A.P. oppas if you know what's good for you. The whole school is in on it." She sent her a death glare. 

If looks could kill...

Dasom stayed quiet. Sure, she was jealous of Hyuna. She was a little uncomfortable with her being so close to the boys, but she had no right to tell her off. Besides, nothing happening involved her anyway. As she walked off with her friends, she glanced back at Jongup and her heart swelled.

Nobody saw him. He was unseen. He'd seen the whole thing. If only he could've protected her. If only they would leave her alone. If only she was still his.

 

If he had a second chance, he'd never let go. 

If only, if only...

 

And the rumors were out. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! ( to anyone who actually reads this LOL) 

I've had writer's block for the longest time and I completely forgot about this story. I barely have any time, but I will try to update now! It wont be as often as i'd like, but I like to write, so i'll continue. Hope you enjoyed it! 

I decided to stop with the colors. It's time consuming and I don't think it's necessary. I'm all about time conserving now. School keeps me busy DX

Sorry noo pictures this time! Will try to add then next time! Unless.. nobody likes them?

*Update*
Pictures are now in :) If you guys would like colors please comment below!~.

*Update*
Colors are now back.