Mysterious Guy

Secret Love

YOUR POV

Ughh I hate school. Then again...who doesn't? It's been a really long day, I'm soaking wet, and I have a lot of homework, so all I want to do is go home and relax.

"Hyuna!!" I turned around and saw someone running towards me. I could recongnize that voice anywhere. "Wait up! You didn't forget about me did you? " Sunny teased. Ahh...my best friend. She's got this really bubbly personality that lights up the whole room, but sometimes she does get annoying after a while. Her name really suits her.

"No, of course not. I thought that you were going to the mall with Eun Ji."

" I changed my mind. It's way too cold! And I don't want you walking home alone! There are creeps out there..." O.O She put on her Hello Kitty hat. She's such a fan of Hello Kitty.

" Aww thanks!" Sunny could say such the sweetest things! That's one of the things I love about her.

" No problem!" After a while, it started to rain again...HARD. Just my luck... I opened up my Pikachu umbrella and covered both of us. We decided to go into the market to get some pocky! As we walked out of the store, a black hooded figure bumped into me and the pocky fell on the floor.

" Hey! What the fudge!!!" Sunny called. The figure turned around and picked it up. He put one into his mouth and ran off. It seemed like he was in a hurry. " Aye! Get back here!"

"Its ok Sunny, it didn't get dirty..."I was too mesmerized to do anything. His face was glued to my eyes. His blond, curly hair...innocent look...but he also had a mysterious vibe...He's sort of cute...Aish I shook the thought out of my head. Sunny was too busy fussing about what just happened to notice my daze. I hooked my arm into hers and started to walk again. "C'mon Sunny...let's go home."

"See! I told you there are creeps out there!"

She kept talking, but I was too occupied to notice. I couldn't stop wondering. Who is he?