A DATE?!?! (Part 1)

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 “ Angel, do you have everything under control while we're gone?” Mr. Park asked looking over the list before handing you it.

 

“ Yes Sir!” You saluted cutely, causing him to chuckle.

 

“ Angel, thank you for being such a help!” A beautiful blonde hair, white woman, came over and hugged you. Her blue eyes smiled at you. “ Sorry, I haven't been able to introduce myself before today, but my schedule is so busy.”

 

“ It's ok Mrs. Park.” You smiled and bowed.

 

“ Please call me Linda.” She smiled.

 

“ Oh ok!” You smiled and helped them with the luggage.

 

After they left, you went back inside and began to clean. After cleaning the kitchen, you decided to clean the living room.

 

You began to clean the living room, until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a chin on top of your head.

 

“ Noona~” The familiar voice cutely whined. “ I'm bored!”

 

“ Changjo, why don't you go play with Ricky?” You asked dusting off the lamp.

 

“ He's with SooYun and the little kids at the park.”

 

“ What about Niel?” You asked not turning to him.

 

“ At the library, studying.”

 

“ Chunji?”

 

“Refuses to come out.”

 

“ Cap?”

 

“ Working.”

 

“ He works? What about L. Joe?”

 

“ Ewwie!” He pouted and pulled you closer.

 

“ Well, what about your friends?” You asked looking up at him. “ Why don't you hang with them?”

 

“ I don't wanna hang out with them today.” He frowned and looked at you. “ I want to hang out with Noona today since no one else wants to play with me.”

 

You giggled at his cuteness. “ OK, what do you want to do?”

 

He thought for a moment before picking you up and twirling you around. “ Lotte World!” He shouted excitedly.

 

“ Wha! Changjo! I'm getting dizzy!” You couldn't help but laugh at his childishness.

 

He set you down and grinned from ear to ear. “ So you want to go Noona?”

 

You thought for a moment before nodding your head. “ Yes! I haven't been there since I was young!”

 

“ Great! Let's go!” Changjo cheered, dragging you out the door.

 

Changjo had already gotten the limo out front, it was waiting along with the chauffeur. The chauffeur opened the door and Changjo waited for you to get in. You got in and Changjo came after. The chauffeur shut the door and then went to the front and began to drive.

 

“ Did you already plan everything for today?” You raised an eyebrow, trying to hide a smile.

 

Changjo grinned. “ No~” He sweetly said, but held up a ticket.

 

“Lies!” You giggled and took the ticket. “ When did you plan this?”

 

“ Last night.” He grinned. “ Why do you think everyone was out of the house or busy today?”

 

“ You're evil.”

 

“ No, I'm just wanting to hang with my Noona.” He smiled and placed an arm around your shoulders. “ We're here!”

 

You looked out the window to see Lotte World right there. Your eyes sparkled as the chauffeur parked and opened the doors for you and Changjo.

 

“ Oh my gosh!” You squealed and looked to Changjo, but soon calmed yourself. “ I-I mean this is cool.”

 

“ You are so cute Noona!” He chuckled and took your hand. “ I never thought you'd be this excited. Let's go!”

 

You blushed a little, but smiled following after him. You two entered the park.

 

“ What do you want to ride first?” Changjo asked looking at her.

 

You placed a finger on you chin as you thought about it. Your eyes lit up when you saw one of the roller-coasters.

 

“ I want to go on that one!” You pulled him to the roller-coaster, as he chuckled and followed after you.

 

 

 

***********

Back at Home

 

 

“ Angel, can you help me with something?” Chunji walked down the stairs, but found it empty. “ Angel?”

 

“ Yah! Hyung! Have you seen Angel?” L. Joe ran in freaking out. “ Both her and Changjo are gone!”

 

“ So is everyone else.” Chunji raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. “ What's your point?”

 

“ Changjo might be doing something to her!” L. Joe exclaimed throwing his arms in the air, dramatically. “ They may even be on a..... date.” He whispered the last part in horror.

 

Chunji's heart dropped at the last part. He frowned as he felt his blood grow hot.

 

Am I jealous? Chunji frowned at himself. Why am I jealous?

 

“ When did you turn into Mr. Dramatic over a girl?” Chunji questioned. “ You are the player of the group. I thought THE L. Joe didn't stick with one girl?”

 

L.Joe sighed at looked at Chunji. “ I think I really like her.”

 

Chunji looked shocked and pained as his best friend spoke. L. Joe looked at Chunji and sighed again.

 

“ Do you like her too?” L. Joe asked looking away.

 

Chunji looked down. “ I honestly don't know. I don't want to get close to her. No after.... You know.”

 

L.Joe nodded and patted his back. “ She's not like her and she wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt you. Though I like her, I would tell you the truth about this. She is nothing like her.”

 

Chunji nodded and thought about you. “ Where would Changjo take Angel?”

 

L.Joe smirked and ran out of the room. Chunji waited there confused until L. Joe came back with Changjo's laptop. “ Remember how he was asking everyone and suggesting everyone to leave or if they were busy?” Chunji nodded in response, confused on the matter. “ Well, he was on his laptop so maybe he had everything planned out on his computer.”

 

L.Joe placed the laptop on the table and opened it. A lock screen appeared on the screen. L. Joe typed on the keyboard and pressed enter.

“ Damn.” L. Joe muttered, glaring at the screen. “ He changed it! That brat!”

 

Chunji looked at the screen to see why L. Joe was so angry.

 

Hint: L. Joe, if your trying to use my laptop you're going to have to figure out the password, pabo. :P

 

Chunji shook his head as L. Joe tried the password a few more times. After a few more times, L. Joe finally got into the computer. The first thing we seen was the Lotte World website.

 

“ They went to Lotte World!” L. Joe smirked and closed the computer, dragging Chunji out the building to his motorcycle.

 

--------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you liked part one! Part 2 should be out by tonight or tomorrow morning. Since I'm back from vacation and am have extra time I'm going to try and write more. ^^ Comment and subcribe Please and Thank you!!