Angel/JiKyoung

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 A/N:Early right? Haha. Well this A/N is for the pics and info of the new characters(Li-Na and JiKyoung)

 

Li-Na Park: Snobbish and abusive. Acts an angel around other kids and adults. Is the devil when she's alone with Angel. Sadistic and a little crazy. She is a few months older than Angel. Has a twin brother, HaJoon(who will show later), and her little sister, JiKyoung.

JiKyoung Park: Sweet, kind, and loving. She is also very polite and loves to help people. She loves her cousin Angel and will do anything to keep her safe. She is also abused by her parents and Li-Na, her sister. Learned to cook from Angel. She sees Angel as her older sister, due to her not really having a good one herself, and tries to live by her examples.

 

Ok on with the story. ^^

 

Narrator's POV

 

It's been a couple of days and you've been recovering the breakdown, after your 'reunion' with your cousin Li-Na. JiKyoung stayed the night the night before, wanting to help the family and help you until you got better.

 

“ JiKyoung, you know you don't have to do all this, right?” Changjo spoke, watching JiKyoung cook.

 

“ I know, but I want to help.” She turned and smiled at him. “ You guys have been so nice and kind to unnie. I'll be unnie's replacement until she gets better.”

 

God she's a lot like noona, but she's also so different. Changjo smiled to himself, shaking his head.

 

“ So what are you cooking anyways?” Changjo got up and walked over to her, looking over her shoulder.

 

She turned her back to him smiling still, just like Angel always did. “ A Vietnamese dish Pho. Angel unnie taught me how to cook it and I thought it was something easy and simple to cook. She learned how to cook this from her friend.”

 

“ Sorry for my asking, but how did Angel end up with you guys? Your family?” Changjo leaned on the counter, next to her. “ I know I'm being nosy, but I really am curious. She always smiles and everything, never giving off the feeling of sadness.”

 

JiKyoung stopped for a moment and let a sigh out. “ You have the right to know. You guys are like family to her now.” She thought back for a moment. “ It actually started back when her parents met. Her dad was a white man that her mother met over in the U.S. while studying there. They told me and Angel it was love at first sight.” She smiled a little at the memory before it disappeared. “ The family didn't again,” she paused in thought and looked at him, “ well, besides my grandmother. She was one of those people who believed love is a powerful thing and such. So grandma told Aunt Minnie to stay in America and be with her love. A year later came marriage and then Angela, or Angel as everyone called her due to how pure she was.”

 

“ Wait, Angel's only half Korean?” He looked a little surprised.

 

“ Yeah, haven't you noticed that Angel wears color contacts? Her eye color is originally blue.” JiKyoung smiled a little.. “ Well, I guess it's no surprise. She does like looking people in the eyes. She hates her blue eyes, but that's actually how she was called Angel. Beautiful blue eyes, pure and delicate like the sky.”

 

“ Oh.” Changjo nodded, waiting to hear more.

 

“ Well, her mom and my mom are twins, but her mom was always the favorite. Just like Angel, she was kind and angelic. She was also very talented, unlike my mom. My mom was sneaky and the total opposite of aunt Minnie. My mom hated her. Jealous and such. So when Angel unnie was born-”

 

“ She hated her just as much as she hated Angel's mom.” Changjo finished, studying JiKyoung's face.

 

“ Actually more. I heard her over talk once how Angel was as, even more talented, and pretty as her mom. She hated the fact that even Li-Na, though she liked HaJoon though God only knows why, was nothing compared to Angel in the family. Angel came to visit and grandmother took an instant like to her.” She frowned and looked up. “ Maybe that's why my mom hates me too. Grandma like me too.”

 

Changjo smiled a little at her cuteness. “ I don't think she hates you-”

 

“ No, no. She hates me. I'm just the maid at her house.” She sighed. “ Well, Angel's parents died in their house, shot in the head and the house was set on fire too. She is forever scarred of seeing them like that. I couldn't imagine seeing that if it was Angel. I'd probably kill myself too. Angel is probably the only thing good in my life. Without her I have nothing.” She grinned at him. “ That's why I'm determined to protect her from my family and everything. They would ever hurt her again. Not if I have anything to say about it.”

 

Changjo was shocked, but grinned back, ruffling her hair. “ I agree, but I think that might be hard for you to do by yourself.”

 

“ Yah! I'm strong!” She flexed her arm, acting as though she had muscles. “ See? Muscle! Manly muscle!”

 

Changjo cracked up laughing along with JiKyoung.

 

They didn't know Chunji was outside the door, listening. He turned his back and headed up stairs. He hadn't meant to ease-drop, but he couldn't tear himself from the door. He reached the door that he wanted and knocked, softly. He slowly opened the door to see you sitting with your knees to your chest, staring at the wall, which you have been doing for the past couple of days.

 

“ Angel?” He whispered, walking over towards the bed. He took a seat at the edge of her bed.

 

“ Ne?” You whispered, not looking up.

 

“ Are you OK?” He asked.

 

You sat there quiet for a moment. “ Ne.” You laid your head on his shoulder. “ I'm sorry.”

 

“ For what?” He looked at you confused.

 

“ For being a bother. For making you worry.” You sighed. “ For everything.”

 

“ Angel, don't be sorry.” Chunji hesitated, but her hair. “ We were worried because we care for you. You are no bother, but you brought everyone closer. You taught us something and you should never be sorry for that. You're part of this family and we.... we love. Just remember that ok?”

 

You shifted your position and looked up at him, tears forming in your eyes. “ You really mean that, Oppa?”

 

Chunji smiled and wiped the tears as they ran down your face. “ Ne, like it or not, you are one of us now.”

 

You felt you lips tremble as they formed a smile. Chunji hand shifted as they held the side of your face. His eyes locked with your, both in a trance with each others eyes.

 

When did you steal my heart, Angel? Chunji thought to himself, staring into marvelous blue eyes, that he never saw before. They glisten from they own light. His eyes traveled down to your lips.

 

I never knew Chunji could be so caring. You stared in his eyes as your heart fluttered. You hadn't noticed how close the two of you were to each other. And why does my heart only do this with him now-a-days.

 

Chunji hesitated for a second, then started to lean in, closing the distance between you. His lips brushed against your until-

 

“ Unnie, it's time for-” JiKyoung spoke with Changjo close behind, but stopped and her eyes got wide.

 

Chunji shot up. “ Ah!” He yelped as he fall off the bed from the sharp movement.

 

“ Omo! I-I'm so sorry!” JiKyoung spun on her heels and looked the other way, covering her eyes. “ I-I d-didn't mean to interrupt!”

 

Your face became red along with Chunji who sat on the ground embarrassed. Changjo on the other hand, started to laugh.

 

“ Noona, your kissing my brother.” He snickered at his comment and the fact that Chunji had made himself to be a klutz. “ Well, dinner is ready if you guys are done corrupting poor JiKyoung's mind.” He took JiKyoung's hand and led her out of the room.

 

Chunji stood up, still blushing. “ Um, I.... Sorry.”

 

You looked at your hands and tried to calm your racing heart. “ I-It's OK. You got caught up in the moment. That's all.” You played with your fingers, nervously. “ It happens.”

 

Chunji looked away a little disappointed, but tried to act normal. “ Y-yeah, that's it. Let's go down for dinner.” He walked and waited at the door for you.

 

“ Ne.” You nodded following him towards the dinning room.

 

Why do I feel so disappointed? You sighed inward, confused by the feeling.

 

“ You ok?” Chunji looked down at you concerned.

 

“ Ne.” You nodded and put on a smile.

 

I'll figure it out another day I guess.....

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Done!!!! Sorry if my grammar or anything is really bad, but I really wanted to get this chapter up. You have no idea how hard it is to type when you only have 3 hours of sleep and are babysitting until late. I have flippin' Panda eyes. TT~TT Well thanks for all the comments and guess what!..... Got over 30 subscribers!!!! Whoot! So happy! Thanks you guys for the support and everything! Love you guys! <3 Btw this chapter made me hungry for Pho now.haha