An Awkward Situation

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

Sorry for the terrible title. I couldn't think of anything else. >.< Well Enjoy the chapter.

 

 You woke up the next morning at the same time as usual and took a quick shower, got dressed, woke the everyone, and went to make breakfast.

 

You had just finished making breakfast and began to set everything up. You then realized that you needed a platter on the top shelf. You jumped trying to reach, but ended up failing, due to being short.

 

“ Darn my shortness.” You pouted and grabbed a stool. “ I will not be defeated by my shortness!”

 

“ You talking to yourself, Angel?”

 

You turned around to see a smirking Chunji standing in the door way of the kitchen.

 

“ Maybe.” You grinned and started to climb on the stool.

 

“ Be careful!” Chunji's eyes widen a little. “ Do you need help?”

 

“ No, I got it.” You smiled reaching for the platter. “ I'll be fine-”

 

You didn't notice your foot trailing the edge of the stool. The stool began tremble beneath your feet.

 

“ Angel!”

 

You yelped in surprise as you began falling back. You closed your eyes and hugged the metal platter. You felt warm arms catch you.

 

You opened your eyes to see Chunji holding you close to him, his eyes wide.

 

He let out a breath and smiled kindly at you. “ You ok Angel? Are you hurt?”

 

You were to memorized by his smile. You never really seen him smile like this before. You nodded in response.

 

“ Chunji-ssi. You have a really nice smile.” Your eyes widen when you said that.

 

Chunji blinked in surprise a looked away, blushing. “ T-thanks.” He mumbled. “ And you can call me Oppa if you want.”

 

You blushed and hugged the platter tighter to your chest.

 

“ Noona! Are you ok?” Ricky rushed into the kitchen with L. Joe and Cap trailing behind him. Ricky blushed and coughed. “ Um, sorry. Did we interrupt something?”

 

“ No!” You and Chunji shouted not noticing that he was still holding you bridal style.

 

Ricky looked nervous and L. Joe was glaring at Chunji, though only Cap and Chunji noticed. Chunji shrugged it off and started to put the stool away.

 

He placed you down and you began placing the plates on the platter.

 

“ Sorry, I fell and yeah. Nothing happened.” You picked up the platter and began to head out the room. “ Thanks Oppa for the help.”

 

With that you ran out of the room and started to set the table.

 

Why is my heart beating so fast?! Am I still freaked out form the fall? Yeah, that's it. You nodded to yourself, trying to calm yourself down.

 

“ Angel, are you OK?” Cap asked walking over and began to help you make the table.

 

You looked at him and smiled. “ Y-yeah. Just a little shaken.”

 

“ The guys are treating you nicely right?” He asked.

 

“ Yeah, they're very kind.” You nodded and grinned.

 

He nodded his head and straighten his jacket. “ Well, if they give you any trouble or if you just need someone to talk to and don't know who, you can always talk to me.”

 

You looked at him as your eyes softened. He was like the older brother she always wanted. “ Thanks Cap-ssi. That means a lot.”

 

“ Think of me as family. Call me oppa.” He grinned and ruffled your hair. “ I'll see ya later Kiddo. I need to go to work.”

 

You giggled and fixed your hair. “ OK Oppa. Have fun at work.”

 

“ Work usually isn't fun.” He chuckled stopping and look at you from the doorway.

 

“ You make it what it is.” You smiled and waved him goodbye.

 

Cap smiled and walked out the door with the car keys. What a sweet and smart girl. Hopefully L. Joe and Chunji don't fight over her. I don't think her kind heart could handle it.

 

“ Everyone! Breakfast is ready! Hurry and eat so you won't be late!” You shouted up stairs.

 

You grabbed a piece of toast and started eating it. Everyone started running downstairs to get food before running out the house.

 

“ Aish, what a mess.” You frowned at all the dishes, but shrugged it off. “ Oh well. Part of the job.”

 

You picked up the plates and put them all in the kitchen. You decided to leave the dishes until after school. You grabbed your bag and ran out the mansion.

 

“ Angel!” You looked over to see L. Joe waving you over from one of the 3 cars. “ Come ride with me!”

 

You nodded and got in the car, sitting next to him in the back. The driver drove off down the long driveway and headed to school.

 

“ So Angel, what happened in the kitchen this morning?” L. Joe asked looking out the window. “ Did something happened between you and hyung?”

 

“ What?” Your face turned a little red from embarrassment. “ Nothing. Honestly.”

 

“ Why are you blushing?” L. Joe pouted, poking your cheek. “ You're like a tomato.”

 

“ Yah!” You shooed his hand away. “ Nothing, really. I'm just embarrassed that I fell off the stool and that someone had to catch me. How would you react if something like that happened to you?”

 

L.Joe pondered the thought and then shrugged. “ Good point.”

 

You arrived at school and you both got out of the car. You began to walk towards the school, but L. Joe stopped you.

 

“ Angel.” L. Joe placed an arm around your shoulders. “ How about you sit with me at lunch today? You , me, Chunji, Ricky, Niel, and Changjo. It should be fun.”

 

You thought about it for a moment and nodded. “ That would be lovely. L. Joe-ssi”

 

“ It's oppa to you missy.” He smirked and ruffled your hair. “ OK. I'll see you at lunch.” L. Joe smiled and ran to his class.

 

“ See you later oppa.” You smiled and walked towards your locker.

 

Your smiled faded seeing that Infinite was standing in front of your locker.....waiting for you.

 

 

 

A/N

Yay! Another chapter! Sorry its not all good but its almost midnight here in the U.S. and I have to get up early to go to the post office and for morning basketball practice. =.= haha well comment and such! Thanks and another chapter will be tomorrow or the next day.