A Nanny and a Cook?!?

I Fell in Love..... With My Nanny!?!

 

 “ Dinner is ready!” You shouted from the kitchen as you prepared the dinning room table and began setting the food in the center of the table.

 

“ So quickly?” Changjo was the first one to run in with SooYun on his back. “ Wow! It looks so good!”

 

“ Unnie! You did this all by yourself?” SuYeon ran over to you and hugged your leg. “ You're so amazing!”

 

You chuckled and patted her head. “ I had to cook all the time at home. It's not that big of a deal, but thank you SooYun-ah.”

 

“ I smell something delicious~” Ricky poked his head in cutely and his eyes widen at the sight. “ It looks so good! Noona! You did all this?”

 

“ Yeah, it's no biggie.” You scratched the back of your neck and pushed SooYun to a seat. “ Now sit. You guys probably don't eat together usually, but I set the table.”

 

Ricky nodded and soon everyone piled in and took a seat. You looked around to see the big group and smiled.

 

“ Is this everyone?” You asked, but noticed Chunji was missing. “ Where is Chunji-ssi?”

 

“ He's probably in his room still. He usually doesn't come out much.” A small brown hair boy, JiHoo , spoke quietly. “ He usually eats in his room.”

 

“ Why? Doesn't he want to spend time with his family?” You tilted your head confused.

 

“ We aren't really family.” L. Joe spoke looking down, sadly. “ We're actually all adopted. We all have different stories. The only one who are blood related to Linda and JungHan Park is SooYun and JiHoo.”

 

You stood there shocked, but quickly recovered. “ You know, you're very lucky to have been adopted by Mr. Park. And just because your guys aren't blood related doesn't mean you aren't family. You live together, play together, and fight together. That what family do. You are very lucky to have this.” You gave a weak smile. “ Some people aren't that lucky and wish they have something like this.”

 

You began to put some food on a plate and grabbed some napkins and silverware. You walked out of the dinning room and headed up the stairs. You tried to think through your mental map and finally found Chunji's room.

 

You knocked on the door and waited for a reply. It was still silent so you knocked again.

 

“ Who is it?”

 

“ It's Angel. I brought you some food.” You held the steaming food up a little, though you knew he wouldn't see. “ I thought you'd be hungry.”

 

The door open enough for that Chunji's head could pop out. He frowned at you. “ Why did you bring it up? You didn't have to.”

 

“ I wanted to make sure you get something to eat. They told me you prefer to eat in your room.” You held out the plate and gave an eye smile. “ You're the only one not at the table, but if you still want to go down and eat w-”

 

“ I'll just eat in my room.” He took the plate, his face emotionless. “ Thanks.”

 

“ OK.” You kept your smile and turned to walk away. “ I hope to see you at the table sometime. You are welcome anytime, Chunji-ssi~”

 

As you disappeared down the stairs, Chunji secretly smiled, but as soon as he realized it he shook his head. The smile faded and he sighed.

 

Why the hell am I smiling? She's just a stupid girl.

 

With that, he went back to his room and sat on his bed. He examined the food and saw that it was an American dish.

 

“ What an interesting girl.” He took a bite and he was surprised at how good it tasted. “ But an amazing cooking.”

 

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update! Talent show and sports injury and HUGE Psychology project had me busy. ^^ hope you like it and sorry for it being short. I might post a second chapter tomorrow or the day after. Hope you enjoy! Comment and Subscribe!